When he is feeling down and you comfort him (Changsub)

When he is feeling down and you comfort him (Changsub)

When he is feeling down and you comfort him (Changsub)

You fold your legs up towards your chest sitting down in the living room. The clock has strike one in the morning but you still waited for Changsub to arrive home. These few weeks have been hard for him with all the saesang fans and rumors going around. You often see him with deep eye bags whenever he visits you. The food that you prepare would be left untouched and all he wanted was to sleep.

 

Your heart ache seeing him behaving like that as his girlfriend for two years, you still have not yet muster the skill to read his mind. The door lock beeped as the man you have waited for two hours keyed in the password. As he entered the house, you rose up from your seating position. Your eyes traveled his figure, he gotten slimmer than the last time you saw him.

His head was down while he takes off his shoes. You approached him slowly not making any sound and stop at an inch far from him.

He looked up when you stopped in front of him. He perks his eyebrows glancing at you questioningly.

You gave him a warm smile before closing the distance. Your arms enveloped his body and you tighten your grip as you breathe in his scent. Resting your head at his chest, you admire the man that you have given you heart to two years ago.

“Changsub-ah, I know you are going through a hard time right now. But, please remember that I will always be by your side” your fingers caressed his sharp jaw gently, “No matter what happens”

Touching his lips, you gave him a peck on his rosy lips before releasing your hold on him.

“_________-ah….”

He pulled you before you could walk away. Changsub paused. His eyes contemplate as tears starts to accumulate. You plant one of your fingers on his lips to stop him from saying anything as you shake your head.

“Saranghae” you whispered softly.

Tears rolled down his pale cheeks and Changsub hug you in comfort. You patted his back soothing his sobs away.

“Sara—nghae” said Changsub in between sobs.

Both of you stood there hugging each other tightly not wanting to let go of each other, its all the comfort Changsub and you needed.