1st

Twice

That guy was standing there. He stared at me, and I stared at him. Wind blew some of his long brunette hair. His lip was as red as cherry, his eyes was shining and big. "Oh Hani... I love you."

Ah... Finally I found my forest prince...

~~

"Hani... Wake up!" Minah shook Hani's body. "Heeey, sleeping beauty. Wake up!"

Juri got in to the room while bringing a glass of warm tea for herself. She opened the big curtain, and Hani turned her body. "Ah!"

The sunshine entered her room, and an old man entered the room. He's about 40 or 50. "Hani, wake up. Joongu has cooked for our breakfast, and he wants you to tried it first," he said, and Minah and Juri laughed. Hani sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Okay, dad..." Juri accompanied her and walked beside Hani. "Nice dream last night?" Hani pouted. "The same dream as yesterday, Juri-ah." She pouted.

Juri tilted her head. "About that forest prince?" Hani nodded.

"Hey, Hani and Yuri! Come on!" Minah shouted, and Hani and Juri giggled.

They walked to the dining room with the sleepy Hani. Suddenly, Joongu appeared from the kitchen. "Hani chagiyaaa~ I've cooked Japanese dishes for you. Here," he pulled a chair, helped Hani to sat in the dining table and put a plate of sushi in front of her. "This is sashimi, this one's kani tamago..." He explained the dishes he has cooked.

"Joongu-ah, did you cook this just for Hani?" Minah , and everyone laughed. Joongu scratched his back head, "Ah... Of course I've cooked a special breakfast for you all! Here, here." Everyone sat and tasting Joongu's dish.

They have shared the same house since the summer holiday started, Hani, Juri, Minah, Joongu and Hani's dad. They live in Hani's dad's restaurant's upper floor. But Joongu's feeling on Hani stayed the same since they're in the high school... And he would like to do everything for his 'chagiya' Hani!

Juri took a piece of sashimi, and chewed it. "Joongu-ah, you can be Oh Ahjussi's assistant now! Your dishes' taste is the best!" She gave him two thumbs up, and Joongu laughed. "It's because of my Hani, she gives me sunshine and power everyday!" He teased Hani and she smiled. "Joongu!"

Hani's father also smiled. "By the way, kids, I have a holiday plan for us."

Suddenly, everyone smiled brightly and curiously asked. "Where to go, dad?"

Her dad smiled mysteriously. "Where will we go, Oh Ahjussi? Give us a clue!"

Oh Ahjussi stared at the curious kids, and smirked. "Our destination place.. Is outside South Korea.. Has a lot of shopping centers.. Has a merlion in it..."

"SINGAPORE!!!"