Prestigious School

Nice Guys Finish Last

KMU_Dormitory.JPG

*HanHwa Academy*

T1bZzFXoxjXXcRoaDb_092803.jpg_310x310.jp

*Uniform*

 

*MiHyun's POV*

I tugged at my short school skirt nervously. Why does the school have to have such a short skirt?! I generally had a slender and willowy build, so much of the clothing i wear is quite small. However, in comparison to my height, the clothing falls short of my expectations. I tried pulling up my thigh-high black socks, to lessen the amount of revealing skin, but no matter how hard i pulled they wouldn't cover up enough. 

I stood in the middle of the crowded bus along with many other local citezens of Seoul. I looked quite out of place there, i had a small suitcase with me and a checked red backpack. Since my father died, the Ramen Resturaunt was sold along with our home above it. I was given 24 hours to clear out as many things as i possibly could and move away to the orphanage. I was in such grief back then that i didn't have the strength and will to pack that many things. Just a few pieces of clothing, some personal things and pictures of my parents.

I clutched the handle of my suitcase closer to me as more people bustled onto the bus. Many people looked weirdly at me, i was wearing the school uniform of the most prestigious school in Seoul and i was taking the public bus! My face flared red and i bowed my head down, my fingers began playing with the end of my school cardigan (a habit that i have had ever since i started school). 

As the bus drove on i thought through the past few weeks of my life. That day i was on my way home when i got the call from the hospital. I rushed to the hospital but it was too late. My father was gone... 

I don't know for how long i cried alone in the hallway of the hospital, it felt like years, until a police officer came over to me and picked me up off the ground. The tears however, never stopped flowing. I was taken back to my house above the Ramen Shop. It was too much to bear, my tears fell silently as i packed my things and followed the police officer out. He took me to the orphanage and handed me over to the old woman working there. She was such a kind old lady, she sat me down and carressed my hair as i cried and cried...

It was only the next day when she broke the news to me, the orphanage wouldn't be able to fund my education. That was the last straw, my whole future collapsed before my eyes. All my dreams and hopes slipped out of my reach. 

At the last moment the kind old lady offered me a last resort, get a scholarship to HanHwa Academy. 

Here i am now, i recieved a scholarship without much effort and has been offered full time studies, boarding, uniform and stationary until i graduate. 

I should be grateful right? How come i am not... How come i cannot bring myself to feel excited?

 

I was broken out of my trance when i felt something brush past the back of my exposed thigh. My whole body froze, i saw out the corner of my eye a dark manly sillhouette right behind me. In the crowded bus everyone was pushed up agaisnt each other, however this man was pushed up right agaisnt my back, his hands were dangerously close to me. 

I could smell the man's scent, alcohol mixed with cigarette and aftershave. I chocked back a disgusted cough. 

His rough stubly hand kept grazing across the back of my thighs. I tried turning away, but i was pressed up right next to the side of the bus with no where to go. I looked around trying to find someone to help me, but this was the 21st century, everyone was on their phones and not paying any attension to their surroundings. 

I could feel the man's pleasure as he noticed my feeble attempt to fight back. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed for mercy, the man's hand sent shivers down my spine, tears threatning to spill over when a cold gush of wind blew past and the man's hand disappeared. I looked around shocked and saw the man clutching his arm in pain. There was the back of a tall young teenage boy with brown hair standing over him. I couldn't see the man's face, but i could tell it had a menacing glare on it, as the old man had a frightened look on his face. There were many onlookers on the bus, some got out their mobile phones to take pictures. 

Just then the bus stopped at an intersection and the old man quickly scurried off the bus. The tall young teenage boy turned around to face me, i quickly dropped my eyes and my hands automatically went to play with my school cardigan. The boy walked over to me and stood in the same place as the old man, right next to me. However this was different, he didn't touch me and just stood there one hand holding the overhead bar and the other tucked away in his pants pocket. He was quite tall and stood there protectively over me. A rush of warmness rushed through me. I didn't even know who the boy was, but i was grateful. I peeked up at him, i noticed that many people on the bus were staring at us and taking pictures, but the boy didn't notice and just stared out the window. I looked at his face, it then struck me that he was beautiful.

He had a hard chisled face, but still kept a childish young look. His nose was high and straight, his eyes were big and round with a kind and passionate look in them, they were framed with long eyelashes, that threw pretty shadows across his cheekbones when he blinked. His hair was brown, and styled in a wispy and cool way that fell around his face nicley. His ears stuck out from under the hair, but this surpisingly made him look even better. I giggled a little, my hand flying to my mouth in surprise. I quickly bowed my head, i saw out of the corner of my eye that he had caught this and was staring at me with a surprised look on his face. I didn't dare look up at him, soon enough he went back to looking out the window. 

My eyes slowly slid back to him. He was stunning. His body was well built, he was thin but muscular at the same time. 

Suddenly out of no where he grabbed my hand and began pulling me towards the exit of the bus. His other hand took my small suitcase from me, retracted the handle and picked it up with one hand. He pulled me off the bus with him, i was too surprised to say anything and just followed him. He stepped fulidly off the bus, compared to my slip crash and fall movement off the step. 

I fell right into him, however his hand shot right out to help steady me. Without another word he pulled out the handle of my suitcase and not letting go of my hand he began pulling me along the pathway. 

I struggled agaisn't his grip, but he was too strong.

"Hey! Where are we going?! I don't even know you!" i yelled at him, digging my heals into the ground trying to pull him to a stop.

He finally stopped sensing my unease and turned around. 

"What do you mean? I'm taking you to school. Your new so i'm guessing you don't know the school very well." he said. His voice was deep, but with a twinge of playfulness in it. 

"What do you mean? take me to school? I don't even know you! How can you know what school i'm going to" i retorted back at him.

He gave me a knowing smirk and chuckled. He shook his head in laughter. 

I stood there a dumbfounded. 

"Look what i'm wearing and what you are wearing" he said finally when he calmed down.

I looked down at my new school uniform, and then looked at him. I looked closely at his blazer and realised that he was also wearing the HanHwa Academy logo. I stood there shocked. 

"You... You also go to HanHwa Academy?" i stuttered. 

"Hahaha, yes, since i was 6" he laughed. 

"oh..." my face flamed red. 

"Anyway," sensing my embarrasment, "judging by your suitcase and sense of transport i'm guessing your the new scholarship student?" he asked.

"Umm.. yea... How do you know?" i asked.

"You will soon find out that gossip travels fast in HanHwa Academy." he leaned in close right to my face, "there are no secrets".

I shivered, and nodded biting my lip and the same time. 

He pulled back and threw his head back laughing. He held onto my hand and pulled me along with him, pulling my suitcase aswell and continued walking.

On the way to school i noticed many people, expecially girls in the same uniform as us staring and pointing, also taking photos with their phones. I kept my head low and let my hair fall to cover my face. The boy didn't seem to care and just kept walking. 

We up through the school gates lined with guards and limousines. This is definetely the richest school in Seoul. 

We walked through the school campus, it was definetely not what i imagined. The pathways were smooth, gardens were pristine, and buildings were made of red bricks lined with vast green vines twining up the sides. 

The further we walked through the campus the more people stared. Everyone was whispering and pointing at us. 

The boy took me to what seemed like the boarding house, he didn't stop there and pulled me in through the the reception. He went striaght up to the lady at the reception and said, "What room is Kim MiHyun assigned to?" 

How did he know my name?! Oh right... my name tag.. (this school unform requires everyone to wear a nametag on their blazer). I didn't even have the decency to check his name!.

"Room C3" sid the lady smiling sweetly at the boy. 

"Thank You" he said and pulled me through to the interior of the boarding house. It didn't seem like a very large boarding house, many of the kids decide to stay home in their elegant mansions instead of staying in the crappy boarding house. 

He led me down a hallway lit by bright downlights and to the 2nd room on the left. It had C3 written on it with my name written on it. I didn't seem to have a roommate...

He opened the door for me and pulled us through into the room. It was stunning! The room was designed for 2 people. 552679_407492022649718_1866441060_n.jpg

(Its the room from To The Beautiful You) 

This room was amazing! More than i have ever had in my entire life!

"Well, i better go, i've got to go get my schedule for the year" he smiled kindly at me. 

"Oh Okay... thank you for bringing me here" i smiled at him and bowed. 

"No worries" he smiled.

He turned around and walked out the door. 

I stood there for a second before i chased after him into the hallway. I grabbed onto his arm and pulled him to a stop. 

He stopped stunned and turned around to look at me questionaly. 

"Thank you for before on the bus.... i just wanted to know what your name is..." i said softly bowing my head.

"Hahaha, well why don't you look for yourself" he chuckled. 

I lifted my head and looked saw him pointing at his name tag. I leaned in close and read, "Choi MinHo". 

"...Choi MinHo" i whispered.

"OI! CHOI MINHO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" a loud male's voice yelled out from behind me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAYYY!!! NEW CHAP UPDATEDDD!!!

HOPE U GUYS LIKE DA FIRST OFFICIAL CHAP!!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF U LIKE THE STORY!!!!

BAHAHAHA CREEPY PEDO MAN ON DA BUS!!!

TEACHES U TO BE CAREFUL ON PUBLIC TRANSPORT!!!!

ME AND ANITA SHALL UPDATE ASAP!!!!

xoxo <3