Stop joking..

I'm not lying, I promise

"One....two....three"

I was at my bathroom, trying to dip my face down to the sink. I wasn't commiting suicide but, I was thinking what to do today on this important day. Today isn't valentines but, our pre-valentines party, being held on my school later. We can't have the party tomorrow because of another event that will be held tomorrow.

I kept dipping my face on the sink which was already half-full of water like a babo. However, I only think of one thing.

Yes, only one thing. And that was none other than Cho Kyuhyun, my classmate who came during my second semester in school.

I wasn't that talkative in class because of my somewhat childish attitude and for me, being the only female game-lover in the class and merely, has issues with self-centered jerks.

I only talk to boys a lot though but I often think that all of the boys in my school are erts and, jerks.

However, when Kyuhyun came to our school, he was one cool, serious and more importantly, he was easy to talk to but, of all of the boys that I had communicated with, he was the only one I can rely on.

Why?

Because two of us can relate what we both like as game-lovers. Duh.

Also, I was the first one who talked to him during the first day he came here. We were both shy at first but, we got together during his second week after his arrival.

When I'm already done taking a bath and change into my uniform, I brought my things and I'm off to school, which was a few blocks from our house.

Few moments later..

I was really late again but, at least the teacher wasn't here yet. When I entered my classroom, everything was like yesterday and the other day..and all of the days I've been. Noisy and every has their own world. I ignored Kyuhyun because, he was talking to his friends. I kinda noticed that I got here but, I was so tired that I had to reach my seat, and slept before class starts.

I was about to have a dream until....

*SMACK!!*

"Ouch!"

It made me raised up quickly so, I can beat the hell of that guy but, it made me stop because it was only that insolent bestfriend I have.

"Morning!" He said that with his perfect smile.

"Morning...you don't need to hit me, arasseo? I thought you were talking with the guys?" I scratched my head with a silly grin on my face.

"I'm already done with them. I should worry also to the one that I've first met with since I came here. What time did you slept anyway?"

"Um...I think already midnight. I was try to defeat Bahamut in Crystal Cronicles."

"You'e playing Wii again. That's a bummer. I can't reach to my PSP now because my friend borrowed it."

"Oh...then, why did you do yesterday?"

"Um..nothing? Anyways, try sleeping early. It makes you lose your cuteness."

"Yeah sure but, since when are you so worried to my looks? We're not even together yet."

His expression turned into a frown."That's--"

The teacher arrived just in time the bell rang. He went to his seat when class started.

After school...

Just in time after the boring hours of studying, our party was about to start at the gym. I brought all of my useless things to my locker first then, I got my bag when I came back to the classroom then, I left until..

"Ya, wait for me!"

I've realized that I have forgotten Kyu. He finally approached me and, grabbed my hand and, he pulled me all the way to the gym. It made my heart skipped a beat.

"Kyu~! Wait, not so fast!"

"Mianhe, mianhe. I got a bit excited that's all."

"You have to be careful this time when you run with me."

"Fine but, we're already here. Come on."

We entered the gym and everything is decorated with pink and red hearts hanging from the ceiling with a sweet song playing in the whole area of the gym.

Everything was filled with booths, either food related or not, I still don't care.

Soon, Kyu saw something that caught his eye.

"Ya, let's go there!"

He was pointing to one booth saying "Marriage Booth".

Wait a minute. "Marriage Booth"?!?

"Uh..wait, Kyuhyun-ah. I have a bad feeling about this." I was about to pull away from him until..

"No worries. It's just for fun. Come on." He grabbed me again and, pulled me to that booth.

Geez, does this guy even have brains?

"Um..can we try?"

I tried to look who's the one in charge and, it was my second male bestfriend Heechul with Siwon.

"Ya Heenim-ah, Why are you two together?" I pointed the two of them.

"Uh..do I have to answer that question? Anyway, you can both try." He said with a smirk. Oh boy, that smirk means something fishy is going to happen

"Sure, thanks guys." Kyu thanked with a smirk. Jeez, why did he became the younger version of Heechul?

The two help me and Kyu to get ready before it starts. Heechul put me a veil that his mom used when Heechul's parents got married, and a bouquet of 5 to 6 flowers.

"Heechul-sshi, is she ready?" Siwon asked.

"Ye. Okay, let's start!"

He told me that I should go to the front of the booth then, Kyuhyun arrived, looking more handsome, that made me stare for a long time.

"You okay?" I looked away.

"Ne."

"You look...more beautiful now."

He made me blushed when he said those words. Siwon arrived with a bible for the marriage ceremony. Man, is this guy wanted to be a pastor someday?

"Today, we are gathered here for the binding of the two hearts as one between Cho Kyuhyun and Hwang _______."

Then some words that Siwon kept skipping until he got to the best part. He told us to face each other.

"Kyuhyun, do you take ______ to be your wife?"

"I do." He said it too seriously. Wow, I didn't know his good at acting.

"_______, do you take Kyuhyun to be your husband?"

"I do." I felt a bit unsure but, his eyes were so serious.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Kiss?!?

"Don't worry, you can kiss wherever you want." Heechul said to Kyuhyun with a smirk

He brought up the veil and his right hand placing around my waist while his left hand behind my head. Suddenly his head tilted as he got close with my eyes wide and soon, his lips reached to mine.

No....it...can't...be..

Wae?????

After a few seconds, he released me and, after that, he went somewhere else. He made me froze there for a while. Kyuhyun, I love you but I'm just too scared what will happen next.

After the party...

Both of us were walking to leave the campus. Kyuhyun kept silent and, he haven't opened a conversation ever since. Because of that, I started opening to him.

"Hey, about earlier today, that was...fun. For a second there, I thought that I was going to faint because of that veil. Oh well, I guess the real thing will happen someday." I laughed it off a little.

And he was still silent.

"Listen, about what you did, you have a great sense of acting. But why, do you have to go--?"

He cutted my sentence as he pushed me to the tree.

"K-K-Kyu-oppa? What are you doing?"

"About what I did, I wasn't lying." He showed me a scary expession that, made me goosebumps.

"Eh?" I wondered.

"I was really serious back there."

"What are you trying to say?" It made my heart beated faster.

"_______...saranghae."

"Huh?" It made my world stopped as he said that magic words.

"I've already loved you since the first day. I couldn't even express my feelings to you because, I knew that it would only break our friendship but now I've realized that the more I hid it away for you, the more it hurts."

"Kyuhyun-sshi..is this a prank? I mean...you're not joking, ne?"

He kept silent until...

*SMACKS*

He hitted the tree and, his fist started bleeding.

"Kyu-oppa, your--"

"Why won't you take me that seriously? I won't lie to you anymore."

Soon, tears started to fall on my eyes.

"Fine! If that's what you want.."

He left me alone as he left angrily. It made fall into the ground. Behind my toughness, I was a huge scaredy cat which, I always deny.

Why won't I admit it?

One week later...

A week has passed and Kyuhyun didn't talk to me anymore. He was always with the boys now. He treats me now as a total stranger. Even if I text him, he doesn't reply to me at all. I was a total jerk back there. It made my heart crush into bite size pieces.

One day, while we were taking our quiz in Biology, my seatmate gave me a letter saying:

Meet me at the rooftop after school

--Kyuhyun


I understood what he said and I followed later.

At the rooftop...

I went to the stairs until I saw Kyuhyun standing at the corner.

"Kyuhyun-ah.."

He looked behind and, he saw me with still an angry expression. I approached to him asked.

"Why did you call me?"

"What do you think?" I said with a tough expression.

"If you want to hit me, do it. I don't care if I have a bruise on my face. I deserved it."

I closed my eyes so I won't see what he will do. Then, he suddenly hugged me so tight. Which hit me back to reality

"________, I'm sorry. I knew that couldn't stop thinking about you. I don't want to be angry at you anymore." He whispered to my ear.

"I'm sorry too. I was a big scaredy cat back there. I couldn't say the words that I want to say."

He released and told me something.

"Come on, say it."

I took a deep breath and I said what I want to say.

"I love you. I loved you so much that, I couldn't stop staring at you even if that's idiotic. I always deny if someone asks me that question. I'm sorry."

“Finally...”

He got close to me again and, he gave passionate kiss to me. Making it the end of my 6 months of hiding my feelings to him.

END

============================================ please comment and tell me what you think. I was still a rookie when a wrote this. Oh, and raise your hands if you want a sequel. I'm willing to it for you. ^^