Let me stay in your memories

Let me stay in your memories

 

- Minhwans POV/Flashback -

 

It was a cold christmas night. The lights sparkled in the darkness. It looked like the people had brought the stars on the earth, to celebrate the peace during  the chrismastime. It was silent, the hustle and bustle of the day was no more to found, I only could hear a children's choir in the distance. Their voices were soft and pure, like angels. A cool breeze blew into my face and I shivered. 

 

Suddenly i felt an arm around my shoulder. I turned my head. "Pabo, next time you have to put warmer clothes on, arrasso? I don't want you to catch a cold. I'm gonna warm you up a bit" Seunghyun smiled brightly. I blushed. Latly I was really sensitive when we touched. I could feel how the electicity ran through my body. He cuddled up to me. His hair was messy from the strong wind and he smelled like mellow peaches. Our cheeks touched. My skin was burning. 

 

We were friends since we were little kids. He used to be the son of my neighbours, than my friend and now my best friend and bandmate. I hoped he'll turn into my lover someday. I really hoped it. I was in love with him for so long, but I didn't want to risk our friendship. It was just too precious to lose. We walked down the street, till we reached an old playground. It looked very familiar.

 

"Do you remember this place Minari?" Seunghyun asked. I nodded. It was the place, where we first met. "I wonder how fast this cute little boy from the past could mature." He chuckled..."Yahh!" I yelled.

 

Seunghyun dragged me to the swings. We sat down next to each other and kept silent. The atmosphere was soothing. Then I could feel a piercing glance on me and turned my head. Our eyes met. He didn't smile more like before. His gaze was serious. "W-Wae Seunghyun?? What's wrong?" I stuttered. "Minhwan...d-d-do you love me?" He asked with a pokerface. "What?" It took me my breath away.

 

He turned his head back and looked up to the sky... "After 2 years, I've the courage to ask you this..." He laughed halfhearted, "I'm in love with you for 2 whole years...I'm so dumb and wasted my time with a one-sided love...still i don't regret it to love you." He turned his head back and looked into my teary eyes. "Ohh, I'm so sorry. I-It's really shocking right? Just forget it then, I-I.. "

 

Without hesitation I hugged him tightly. I could feel our heartbeats. "Yes I love you, I've loved you for sooo long." My heart smiled, and Seunghyuns too. When we kissed they melted together. It was my first kiss. My lips tingled and a firework of emotions exploded in my body. My mind went blank. When I opened my eyes again, I could see the snowflakes falling and sparkling like little diamonds. It was the first snow this year. Millions of snowflakes were quietly dancing in the air, under the dark sky and I was sure, that this was really a holy night...

 

 

 

- 1 year after -

 

Snowflakes drifted quietly to the earth. Seunghyun and me were on the swings again, just like the year before.This place treasured precious memories for me. I sighed happily. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Wae don't you like it?" Seunghyun laughed, "Tomorrow Is christmas and ...". "And our 1st anniversary, I know.."I finished. He looked at me "Since we are at our parents house tomorrow, I thought we could rest here a bit before we gonna seperate." I grabbed his hand. Our swings squeaked. I felt sad, knowing that we won't be able to be togheter for the next days. 

 

"Minari? Could you do a favor for me?" Seunghyun asked, "Please close your eyes..." I did it. I expected a goodbye kiss from him, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes again. Seunghyun was kneeling in front of me. His head on my chest. "It's beating so fast. After 1 year, your heart is still anticipating my lips so much." He grinned. Than he took my face in his hands and pulled it down to his head.  

 

Our kiss was passionate, but It didn't last long. He pulled his head back, but I wanted more. He looked serious now, just like the moment when he confessed to me, I thought. Seunghyun was still near enough, so i could feel his hot breath on my lips when he spoke:

 

"I wish I were the wind blowing gently through your hair,
the sun that touches you tenderly
and the moon, guarding your sleep.
Because I love you.....

Minhwan. Do you want to marry me?"

 

- End of flashback -

 

 

I sat on a train. It was noisy, because of the hustle and bustle of the people. All of them were heading back home to their families, just like me. I looked at my left hand. There was a silver ring, wich was adorned  with little crystals. It sparkled like snowflakes. I sighed..."Never will I forget the first snow, when we kissed. It was just 1 year ago, and now we are engaged.." I thought. It was like a dream to me, I still couldn't believe that this angel will be mine forever, only mine......

 

 

- 4 days after -

 

Beep, Beep. Why was it just so noisy here!? My head hurt and I felt dizzy. I was still in a mental shock. There where so many machines. The white light of the fluorescent tubes dazzled me. My mind went blank. Why? I thought. Why him?...

 

- Flashback -

 

 

Strange. Seunghyun should be back from his parents since yesterday, but he was still nowhere to found. The other members were also worried. After 3 more hours the phone rang. "Yoboseo? You are speaking with Choi Minhwan." "Oh lord. Minhwan? .... Something bad happened." It was the voice of Seunghyuns younger brother. "You have to come quickly. Because of the heavy snowfall last night, he get into a car accident. It's serious. Y-You have to hurry!!!" Beep.beep.beep He hung off.

 

- End of Flashback -

 

 

Seunghyun looked broken. He had serious headinjuries. I wanted to remove those machines from his body. It looked so terrible. Just by looking at him, my heart shattered into 1000 pieces. I couldn't hold back my tears.

 

I was sitting next to him for 2 days now, while grabbing his hand tightly. I won't let him go, I swore. I brushed some strains of hair out of his face. I was so exhausted. I laid my head onto his chest and listened to his heartbeat. It was so peaceful. Suddenly I could feel his body moving. He opened his eyes.

 

 

- Time skip -

 

"I'm sorry Minhwan....I'm really sorry, but I-I really can't remember that I were in love with you before. Please Just forget it okay? And stop forcing me to love you again, because it won't happen, never. My feelings for you won't come back anymore...Mianhe" those were his last words to me. In the end he erased me out of his memories. No first snow. No first kiss. No first love. I had to let him go, he said.

 

A tear rolled down my cheek. "Goodbye Seunghyun, my love. I will finish your work and erase myself out of your life, but I couldn't hold my promise. I can'tget over you, I can't because I'll never forget our love like you did...Saranghae." I was ready to leave this cold world. There was no one who needed me anymore. "Please be happy Seunghyun" I smiled with tears in my eyes. I could feel a soft breeze and I sighed "So the train is already coming." I went forward and stood on the rails. Finally the train would solve all my problems.

 

The barriers went down and the bells rang. I was ready. I closed my eyes with a sad smile on my face.

 

"Goodbye"

 

- continue -

 

__________________________________________________________________________ 

 

Omo it took so long, i've trouble with the english . And i only finished half of the oneshot. TT.TT

The next half is going to be bout jeajin×minhwan.^^

Ahhh i hope this fic is as good as my 1st one. Hope u like it! Xoxo Vanny