Staring at the bottom of your glass

Let her go (English)
"Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last"
 
Minho POV
 
29 days 12 hours 7 minutes
 
"Gradually the sunlight fades and the darkness invades all, I was lying in bed waiting for something and the next thing I can remember is that I'm in the window, trying to help someone to enter in the room. Suddenly all change and I was falling at full speed into the void "
 
- Minho! Minho!
 
Minho woke up cover by a cold sweat, he had the same nightmare again, he tried to breathe normally again and looked at the person who had awakened him, his blond hair and white skin were unmistakable so he  recognized him instantly. Key was his roommate and even though they weren't very close he was not a bad guy.
 
-I'm starting to get  a little tired of that every time you have nightmares I'm the only one who wakes up, Mr. Nobody, - Said Key, he hit him with a pillow and went back to his bed, Minho hated everytime that Key called him "Mr. Nobody", since they met and Minho told him that  was suffering from amnesia, Key gave him that nickname, as if not remembering his past was something funny or a movie plot.
 
Minho had lost his memory when he was 12, since then he had become obsessed with trying to remember who he was and where he came from, he was in a coma for about 2 years and when he awoke in the hospital no one was waiting for him, so maybe Key was right and he was nobody. The only clues about his past were a couple of photos that were in his pocket the day he was hospitalized, the first photo was of a building, Minho had no idea where was that place or even if that was his home, but he was looking for that place the past 8 years without success. 
The second photo was the one which certainly intrigued him the most, there were a little girl with long black hair, not looking at the camera, but he could clearly see that she was smiling, she seemed really happy, that photo could be a happy memory or something like that if he knew who her was, maybe his sister? his friend? But for him everything that has to do with his past are just shadows that he couldn't distinguish. Minho opened the drawer of his bedside table to look at the photos again, they were pretty worn, old and somewhat broken, but Minho never could throw them, not until he remember why these things were important to him in the past.
 
- Do you know what? Your life doesn't seem to be a good life - Said Key and ​​Minho looked him back, apparently the blonde guy had been watching him all the time and it made him feel embarrassed- Life is not something you can remember, is something that... I don't know, it's given. That way you have a present or future, but if you keep living in the past, you will go round and round, that's not living.
 
- Since when are you an expert on how others should live their lives? - Minho spoke very seriously but trying not to be rude. Key seemed to be holding himself to not hitting Minho but he just lay again in his bed. Minho stood up as he let out a sigh and looked out the window, had begun to rain.
 
Sulli POV
 
Sulli fell to the ground so hard that water splashed to the person who had pushed her, she didn't have time to complain so she stand up again quickly but slipped due to rain, anyway she started to run again, she ran and ran until she felt her body could not do it for longer. However she couldn't stop if she wanted to escape of  her own classmates. Sulli didn't understand because it was fun for them, harassing others, the reason why they enjoyed making others feel that they weren't worth anything, but she always was their favorite target and the reason was that Sulli never gives up, no matter the things that they told her or the things they did it to her, even though all of that she kept standing on her feets. That was her, she never stopped to think about the bad things or in her past, Sulli always was focused on the future and that people, the ones who were hurt her, weren't in her future, they will eventually disappear, so she only needed to stay strong until that time will arrive.
The rain didn't let her see clearly so she didn't see the boy walking in the opposite direction, Sulli hit him with her own body and if it were not for his speed to hold her, she would have fallen back to the ground, for a moment she thought the boy could be one of them, that's why she moved so slowly to look at him, almost feeling a little scared as the rain fell on them.
 
Time stopped when her eyes met those of the boy, she never had someone so familiar and unfamiliar at the same time, she could swear she had never seen him but inside she could felt that sense of familiarity when you recognize someone, however, Sulli was sure that she never met him before. His face was perfect from her point of view, even the best artist of the world could managed to capture on paper what she was seein- She blinked a little feeling somewhat confused and the shouts of 5 people pulled her out of her reverie, the boy left of looking to notice the people who had just arrived, he didn't move but looked so serious that the voices were slowly disappearing, when he turned to look at Sulli and then at her classmates again he seemed to understand what was happening and something dangerous shone in his eyes. When she finally turned around and there was nobody, apparently were not so brave when she wasn't alone.
 
- Are you okay? - The boy's voice sounded a little strange for her, Sulli nodded almost imperceptibly- I'm Minho-he watched her in a way that sent chills in her body, his gaze was too intense, as if he were analyzing her.
 
-Sulli- she whispered-  I'm sorry for hitting you- Minho nodded as if he accepted her apology, he kept watching her and that started to bother her a little - Why not take a picture? it's last longer - Said Sulli feeling frustrated..
 
-You're right - He smiled, and took his camera he was wearing it under his coat to protect it from the rain, he pointed to Sulli and took a picture whose foreground  was the face of the girl.
 
- YAH! - She exclaimed giving him a push on the shoulder to express her anger while Minho cleaned his camera before returning to hide from the rain.
 
-As a thank you for save you from your...  friends, you could take me somewhere, I moved here this summer and I've already missed the first day of class for not finding the college-commented Minho, returning his gaze on her, Sulli stayed somewhat distracted for a moment looking at him, trying to memorize his face, for some strange reason she could not stop looking at him.
 

Minho POV

It would be a lie to say that Minho wasn't happy to discover that this strange girl was in the same college, with a little of luck maybe they even coincided in the same building. His nervous system had not returned to normal since she had collided with him, a part of him felt like he had found something, something really important, maybe if he would believe in love, he would have said it was love at first sight but as for him all that was nonsense just attributed those unknown feelings to the reason that the girl was clearly attractive, he was a man after all, he wasn't made of stone so it is normal to react like that to a pretty girl.
Once he collected all the material and information he needed to start the classes at the next day he returned to the residential area and showered to change the wet clothes, something kept going around his mind all the time and definitely it had to do with the girl  who met this morning, he used a towel to cover himself and another to begin to dry his hair and grabbed the camera that was on his bed.
 
- Hey! Can not get dry you in the bathroom? You're wetting the floor -Complained Key, who had just entered the room -You were walking in the rain again? Before leaving you clearly saw that it was raining, you have a 149 IQ, but you can't be smart enough to get an umbrella?
 
-To have an IQ of a single digit  I'm surprised that you can remember a complex number like "149" - Said Minho as he passed the photos on the screen of his camera looking for one in particular. Key walked towards him and unavoidably hit Minho's head using his hand-YAH!
-You deserve it - Said Key angrily - You'll be all the smart that you want but at least I can remember who I am, Mr. Nobody-Minho looked at him with some anger but agreed that perhaps he was being so rude that day. So he nodded and turned to look at the camera, he finally found the picture he wanted and then quickly pulled out of the drawer the other two pictures.
 
-Hey ... Do you think it could be her? - Minho approached Key and showed him the photo, putting it next to his camera's screen where it was the photo he had taken at Sulli that day, Key looked like Minho was crazy and then paid attention to the photos-No, is not her.
 
- How can you know it so fast?
 
-That girl is Sulli, Amber's sister, they raised in an orphanage miles from here when they were little, it is impossible to you to meet her.
 
-Oh ... It's clear that you know all that if she is the sister of ... Amber- Minho sang the name, that annoyed Key who removed his towel, leaving Minho with nothing to cover except for the towel he had used to dry his hair.
 
-Be careful what you say, Mr. Nobody, or I'll just have to let you like this again in front of the whole university -threatened  Key while Minho cursed him starting to dress quickly, once finished he went back to the pictures  and sighed turning off the camera, he would have to keep looking.
 
A/N: Well... Here we go!!! Sorry for my bad english! I promise that I will improve! :P Thanks for sub and comment!! <3