Lesson...

My Girl Fell For A Wrong Guy!
Three girls who are just hanging around on top of the school roof of the Art Seoul High School. Taru is showing her two best friends some of her dance moves that she comes up with. Micha and Hyuna smile after Taru took the last step of the dance, she panted and look at her two best friends. Micha and Hyuna clapped.
 
Taru smile, "What do you think?" she asked. Micha and Hyuna hopped down from the abandon table and run to Taru. "That was amazing Taru!" Micha said with a excited voice while Hyuna nodded her head. Taru smile in relief, "That's good." Micha looks up at the sky, "I still can't believe that Hyuna and I are finally here." Micha said in English with a smile on her face. Taru and Hyuna chuckled, "Yeah, I'm glad we're all together now!" Hyuna said with excited smile. 
 
The bell rang as three girls look at each other, Micha goarn and Taru look at Micha with confusion. "What's wrong?" Taru asked while Hyuna knowing what Micha is going to say.
 
Micha hold up her hands while waving, "The class is so far..." Micha complain as Taru roll her eyes while Hyuna shakes her head but they love Micha so much. Hyuna grabbed her bag and Micha while Taru picked up her bag.
 
Hyuna put Micha's bag into Micha's hands, "Come on now, we don't want to be late." Hyuna said while she gently push Micha toward the door. Taru shakes her head but she smile, 'I'm so glad they came... together the three of us are always be the best friends forever.' Taru thought then she quickly follow her best friends.
-Meanwhile-
"What?!" the three young members from Boyfriend band shouted in shocked while staring at their manager.
 
The manager sigh, "I said that you three have been working so hard on your career but you been miss your school too much that they are ready to drop you guys off. I told them I won't allow it, you three will take a break from your career and go back to school to graduate." the manager explain again.
 
Minwoo pout while cross his arms, "It's not our fault that we have been busy." Minwoo complained while the twins nodded their head. Donghyun smile in amuse, "You know as the leader, I think its best for you three to go back to school and graduate. It wouldn't hurt just to take a break for a while." Donghyun said. Jeongmin and Hyunseong smile in relief that they finally get a break.
 
"That's a great idea!"
 
"Yeah, I agree with t our leader."
 
Three young members sigh, "Wae us?" Youngmin look down while Kwangmin frown and Minwoo just pouted while cross his arms. They glare at their lucky hyung who already finished their high school years ago.
...
Youngmin take out of his uniform and look at it, "It's been a while." Youngmin hummed while staring at his uniform. Kwangmin walk in the room but he stopped when he saw his pikachu on the floor. Kwangmin frown, "Why is my pikachu on the floor?" Kwangmin asked. Youngmin turn around in confusion and glance at the pikachu, "I don't know." Youngmin shrugged his shoulders. 
 
Minwoo walk in the room to walk across the room and he accidentally kick the pikachu into under the bed. "Yah!" Kwangmin cried out when he saw it all and Minwoo look at Kwangmin with innocent eyes. "Ye?" Kwangmin glare at Minwoo. 
 
"You just kick my pikachu on purpose!" Kwangmin shouted and Minwoo blink, "Um.. sorry I didn't see it." Minwoo apology and Kwangmin glare at him. "I don't believe you, it's obvious that its right there!"
 
Kwangmin said and Minwoo scoff, "How am I suppose to see 5 inches pikachu lying on the floor when its not that obvious?" Minwoo argue with Kwangmin. 
 
Youngmin stares at his young brother and maknae aruging over a pikachu. He shakes his head, he set his uniform back in the hanger and walk to the bed. He bent down his knees and look under, he went to grabbed the pikachu but accidentally he grabbed the diary. 
 
Youngmin blink and look at the diary and realize it was actually his. Youngmin stood up, "I thought I lost this diary!" Youngmin thought out loud then he look at two suspects, "Yah! Why is my diary under the bed?" Youngmin asked in confusion as Kwangmin and Minwoo stopped and glance at Youngmin.
 
Kwangmin roll his eyes, "Hyung, why would we take the diary that fills with hopeless romantic that you couldn't find love?" Kwangmin said and Youngmin eyes wide in shock. "How do you know about that?" Kwangmin and Minwoo look at each other then they laughing. Youngmin frown while cross his arms.
 
Minwoo couldn't help it so he fell over his knees while holding his stomach, "I can't belive you actually wrote that stuff on the diary!" Minwoo gasps while laughing and Kwangmin hold the desk to keep up the balance, "Hyung... I was only kidding but I guess its the truth." Kwangmin chuckled.
 
Youngmin gritted his teeths in angry, "It's not funny!" 
 
Minwoo sigh while shakes his head then he saw a folded paper on the floor, as curious as he is. He grab the folded paper and unfolded it. He read it then his eyes became dark, "Who wrote that my dance is stinking like an old gramps fart!?" Minwoo stood up with angry face. Youngmin and Kwangmin chuckled, "Thats kind of funny." Youngmin comment and Minwoo glare at Youngmin.
 
"No one dare to insult the dance!!" Minwoo shouted.
 
"Well no one should've read my diary!" Youngmin shouted.
 
"And no one dares to kick my pikachu and lie!" Kwangmin shouted.
 
The three members are arguing at each other while the three matures are resting in the small living room. They heard the argue as they sigh, "Here they go again." Jeongmin groan while roll his eyes then he went back to his small mirror. Donghyun shakes his head and went back to his book. Hyunseong stare at the door that leads the angry young members, 'I'm so glad I'm not one of the young member.' Hyunseong thought with relief.
...
Three young boys still mad at each other and neither are talking to each other. So they ignore at each other and pretends that they don't know them. And when they were about to go to bed but they saw each other and glare at each other and went to sleep their own bed without saying anything. The stars shine so brightly as the souls lift up from the body and switch then went back to the body.
"This will be the lesson to learn..."