Jacketjinburrito

You and Jin wrapped together tight...

It’s late evening and you and jin are at home. He sits at his computer in his jacket and you’re sitting on the couch, in your wide home-t-shirt (it used to be jin’s, but now you have misused it for another cause, but I think he likes it. He’s enjoying the fact how little you look in this big shirt plus he can see your brastraps at times PLUS when you bent over he can see your whole bra. Of course he doesn’t tell you.)
however, he turns around to you on his chair asking “how about we two go to bed. Now. You and I.” A weird seriousness is in his low voice. Now you finally look up and see his face…what’s with this face?? He looks like a puppy?? It feels so surreal to you and you’re melting. But keep cool, you’re cool, don’t let him fool you like that. You say:
“fine. Then take your jacket off.” And the rest!!!, you think. Would he do as you demand or not?
His eyes widen as he is surprised by that sudden unexpected reply and his mouth opens – but he soon closes it again as he smirks at your bluntness.

“no.” he replies. (No???!!) “you come here and I put you in my jacket!” ok, what
what the hell is he saying? You look at him confused, how is this going to work? “Come here” he says and slaps his lap with his hands. You get up and walk to him (oop your brastrap is peeking out, jin releases a short sharp breath) and as you stand right in front of him, he puts his hands on your hips and turns you around (asdsdfds his fingers are sinking into your body what a strong but gentle grip though), putting you on his lap. Then he wraps the jacket he’s wearing around you and closes it in front of your body – ziiiiip - now you’re wrapped together tight like a burrito and you can feel his muscles at your back (abs alert omg).
despite the fact that it’s getting really warm now, you’re also unable to move your arms or anything. He wraps his arms around you and puts his chin on your shoulder.

“hmmm, soo, what are we going to do now?” he says with a voice so low and rough, you feel his breath at your neck and ear. You turn around your head, but too fast, and you hit his face and bump his nose with your cheek (you’re so clumsy, really.) “Ooophahdas - !! oh god!” he says and rubs his nose, chuckling… which causes his abs to flex like crazy and you’re just so close and it’s sajdhgdaj??? Your face turns red and you’re so embarrassed and you try to put up your arms to hide your face but you’re tied down in this damn jacket and you two are about to fall off the chair, when he quickly grabs you tight and swing his body back “Uwaah” my god what are you laughing now, you feel horribly embarrassed and short of breath. Still chuckling he rubs his nose at the backside of your neck “whew, we’re getting sweaty now, what?” my god indeed you are, you feel your shirt and his getting damp…

He finally s the jacket, but doesn’t let you stand up, instead he is fluttering with his  jacket and you feel a cool breeze running over your damp shirt, hissing through the little slid between your and jin’s body. Idk what this ert is thinking, but he’s sure enjoying this much. (j…jerk)
he gets rid of the jacket and tugs at your shirt, causing it flap up and down, so you get a cool breeze directly on your skin, and it feels pretty weird when someone else does it.
He puts his hands on your shoulders (they are also hot and sweaty) and you turn around your head, this time without any injuries. Your eyes meet and then he smiles at you warmly. “we should take a shower.”, he chuckles. Yes, you should omg.