EunHyeXJi-Hoon: Smile

My Sheer Love Towards You Oneshot Collection

 

Yoon Eun Hye’s P.O.V.

I am always isolated from everybody and is not bothered by anyone---well that’s before when I met Ju Ji-hoon.

He is well known as one of the handsome and cool guys in our school and yes I totally agree with their point of view It’s been a year and a half since I transferred to this university and he is the first friend that I had..

I have a crush on him especially when he smiles but Ji-hoon is too much for a person like me --- and now looking at him walking towards my direction---my heart pounds again like crazy.

Ju  Ji-hoon came and sat beside Eun Hye in a bench

“What are you thinking? It seems too deep” Ji-hoon asks.

“deep as a sea?” Eun Hye laughs “It’s nothing”

Ji-hoon grins “That’s good” he opens his bag and pulls out an invitation.

“Here he’s smile again always melting my heart”-----Unconsciously Eun Hye smiles and when she notices some girls are giving evil eye to her she cleared .

She looks at the invitation “For what is that?”

Ji-hoon “I am inviting you to my birthday”

“You sure?” Eun Hye asks “Thanks” She said when she saw Ji-hoon’s nod.

“It is tonight?” Eun Hye asks.

“Yeah sorry for the late notice” ji-hoon said sadly.

“It’s okay ” Eun Hye smiles.

“I will expect you to be there ‘kay?”

“So that’s it let’s go back to our class.” He said and stands up.

After class Ji-hoon went home first with his chauffeur and Eun Hye went home using her bicycles.

“Isn’t that girl the one who always follows Ji-hoon?” A girl said to another.

“Yeah How dare she follow him around” a girl responded back.

“yeah just like a dog”.

She heard them say those words but she just ignored them

“Why does people is always judging another person?” She asks to herself and when she get home she lays to her bed and pulls out the invitation that he gave.

“Do I still have dress to wear?  The theme said it is a masquerade” She stands up and looked for dresses to wear when suddenly she heard a doorbell----she went for it but  she only found a box.

She opened the box and saw a dress. “Did that person left this in a wrong address? I didn’t order anything.” She asks to herself and when she pulls the dress a note fell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet me at the back of the hall later 9:00 pm.

See you around Eun Hye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So it’s really is for me” She said to herself and puts the note down.

 

Ju ji-hoon’s P.O.V.

She didn’t saw me right? He asks himself looks at Eun Hye from the bushes.

He breathes deeply and scratches his head annoyingly

How will I know If who she is later? I don’t know what my friend chose for her—then the theme is masquerade. Aish!! Stupidity strikes .

 

In the reception of Ju Ji-hoon's birthday.

"Wow for sure this costs a lot" Eun hye said to herself with amazement.

"there are different  foods placed in the table and all of it are surely delicious, the music is being accompanied by violinist and pianist and their visitors are surely in high profile except me."

 

She walked around and accidently bumps to a guy wearing a plain white tux with a black mask.

"I am  so sorry are you alright?" the guy in black masks asks.

"Yeah I am fine and sorry" Eun Hye said and bows.

"It's good" he smiles

Eun Hye returns his smile.

"I'll go ahead first" he said and smiles  before he turns back and walk away.

"His smile is familiar----could he be someone that I knew from my school?" Eun Hye asks to herself.

 

Ji-hoon's P.O.V.

there she is but why can't I talk to her directly?

he looks at Eun Hye wearing a pink dress and a golden masks which covers her eyes.

and later Eun Hye walking towards the exit and when he realized it was already eight o'clock he hurriedly went to their meeting spot.

 

At the back of the hall

Eun Hye went  and there is no one there

"Could it be just a prank?" Eun Hye asks to herself and sat to a stoned bench near a garden.

"What a beautiful flowers" she said with delight "He might not notice me anyway" she said sadly and removes her mask..

She was shocked when suddenly someone covers her eyes "Guess who?"

Eun Hye felt her heart jumped "Ji-hoon!!"

He laughs "Yup this is me" he removes his hand from her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Eun Hye asks.

"Well I saw a lady walk by here" He smiles.

"Aww I thought he was the one who send me this dress" Eun Hye said to herself with disappointment "So stupid why did i assume that it was him."

Ji-hoon notices a sad look in her eyes "Are you sad because it was me who came?"

Eun Hye gets confused "What?"

"I said are you disappointed that It was me who came here?" He rephrase and gave a sad smile.

"You're the one who send me the note and this dress?" She asks.

"It doesn't matter" He said and turns back.

"It does!" Eun Hye holds his hand.

"Why? You don't even like me!" he said but he doesn't look at her..

"Is this all your doing? Why?" Eun Hye asks and stands up.

He faces Eun Hye "do you really want to know?"he asks her "If you'll say yes It's now or never Ji-hoon" he said to himself.

Eun Hye nodded. "honestly why?"

Ji-hoon took a deep breath "Because I like you ---- I like you more than a friend."

"You're confessing?" Eun Hye said and a tear fell.

"Is that tear a tear of joy or a tear of dispair?" Ji-hoon asks to himself.

"Yes I am----- but do you feel the same way towards me?" he asks bitterly. "Those tears might be dispair."

Eun Hye shook her head "Idiot--- I like you too more than  anyone"

he was too happy that he hugs her so tight  "Thank you for reciprocating my feelings towards you"

"Hey I can't breathe" Eun Hye laughs "Happy bithday Ji-hoon."

"Thank you--this is the best birth dat ever" Ji-hoon said "Can I kiss You?"

Eun Hye blushed and nodded Ji-hoon takes it as a yes and kissed her on lips.

"I never thought that my fantasy can be a reality" Eun Hye said to herself.

♥♥♥End♥♥♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!! everyone this is me Ringo20 Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comment box :) I hope you liked this Oneshot.