Stage 1

Forgotten Tale

Stage 1

The story and the forsaken town

 

Even since i was little, i always heard the story grandma always told me.

About the Forgotten Tale. Long ago, the world named Forgotten Tale, the world of magic and fantasy. Where the myth and magical creatures lives.  They divided their own territory , like werewolves, vampires, mermaids, wizard and witches and more. And, in the territory, the magical creatures have their own rule but they respect the humans as long as they obeyed the rule in each territory. But, what the creatures respect the most were the king of the two kingdoms, but these kingdoms were enemies. Oro and Blackleave were the most powerful and feared kingdoms.

On the same day and the same, this both kingdoms were born with childs of the kings. Both of the kingdoms called Drereal, the great fortune teller to tell them what their children future would be. The child of the Oro kingdom, where the prince, Sheath was born and the king  was told that Sheath will have power to destroy and revive anything. He was the light to the world of Forgotten Tale. While in the kingdom of Blackleave, where Isodle were born, the princess wields really dangerous and tremendous great power, that will destroy anything. She was a great threat to the world.

------

"What do you want, huh?!" Su Min glared at her classmates. 

"No..no..nothing, we just want your money for the Teacher Day, it just..30 won.." the represantive of her class, Jo Young grin her teeth at her.

"Just say so!"Su Min mumbled. She took the money from her pocket, and gave it to Jo Young. Then she left the class. All of the students in the class sighed, relieve.

"She's scary.."

"I just frozen like ice.."

"Yeah...whenever that Cold Eyes stared at us, we must be like ice, while she like blizzard..."

"She's like a boy. How can she be a delinquent like that just in our first year?"

"But, she's smart.."

"Yes..whatever, smart and everything, but when you look at her eyes, it's like she had killed people.. and she's a high schooler too.."

"Don't talk like that about her!" a boy with glasses said. All of the student turned their face, looked at him.

"Why?" they asked simultaneously.

"She have a kind heart..emm..it's complicated to say.." he blushed. "But..but, she...she...kind..emm..like this, she..save me from being bully before i got into this high school one year ago.."

"That just the past.." they muttered.

"No matter a past or not, she saved me...yeah, maybe you're right about her..but she save me.."

"Hmm...whatever, really...i want to eat my lunch.."

------

To prevent the princess and prince power to be overwhelm, Drereal created two pair of rings name Cryreal, it named were taken from  

the name of two fragments magical stone named Cryreal. The two of the ring were so powerful. Its can sealed the prince and princess power. However, there's a rule to wear  the ring. The ring have to never be remove, never ever. Because when the ring was on the prince or princess finger it will be locked. Like a bound of a string, like a key, that was the magic of Drereal herself. The ring too can grant any wishes of the prince and princess, and the ring like a protector. But the wishes just five, that were the limitation of the rings power.

------

"Why does they always run when they saw me?" Su Min looked to the blue sky. Her hair was accosted by the wind. "Do i look that bad?" she sighed.

"Err...Su Min-ah.." Su Min flinched, she turned behind. It a boy with the glasses from her class.

"What?" she raised her eyebrows.

"The bell had rang, if you don't want to enter Mr Lee class, i will tell him you went to rest at the nurse room.." he said.

"It's okay, gomawo(thank you)..who are you?" she asked.

"I'm..i'm..i'm...i'm..." he's panic. Su Min sighed.

"It's okay, if  you don't want to tell me. Let's go to the class together.." she smiled to him.

"Ah! Yes...yes...." he grin his teeth.

------

As the prince and princess grew up, they met and fell in love at the first sight. Their meeting was at the forsaken town, a town called Loha, it was a very beautiful town but it was left by their villagers of the town. The town was covered with bushes, but red roses and black roses too grew in the town. The prince and his men were hunting for deer at the nearest forest and found the town, the princess, ran away from her kingdom to see the outside world.

"Who are you?" Sheath asked. "Trespasser?" At first the princess startled by the prince face.

------

The class door was opened by Su Min and the glasses boy. Su Min and the boy startled, they can't make a move to their seat when Mr Lee and a boy were standing in front of the class.

"Who are they? Student from other class?" he turned to Mr Lee and asked.

"No, they're not. They're the student from this class.."

"Ah...if they are student from the first class why they are late? Timing is everything.." he said. All of the students jaw dropped.

Su Min froze. She startled when that boy said that to her.

------

"No, she's not, sire..." one of the prince men answered.

"If she's not a trespasser. Who are she? Do you know her? Look at her cloak, look at her bare foot..she don't even show us her face..who are you, werewolves? Vampire? You're not a mermaid aren't you? Answer me! Timing is everything.." he said. The princess just kept her silence, even though she was surprised by his word.

------

"So nostalgic..." she mumbled. That boy raised his eyebrows.

"What do you said?" he asked.

"Nothing.." she glared at the boy.

------

"Such a troublemaker.." the princess said.

"What do you said?" the prince asked.

"Nothing.." she glared at the prince.

------

Su Min and the glasses boy went to sit at their sit.

"Luhan, introduce yourself once more to your friend.."

"Yes, Mr Lee. Hi, i'm Xi Luhan, just call me Luhan. I'm from America.."he smiled.

------

"Sire, introduce yourself.." one of the prince men asked him to introduce himself.

"Okay, i'm Sheath, Sheath Riverta Oro Soleil.. just call me Sheath and i'm the prince from Oro kingdom.." Sheath smiled.

"I don't even ask.."

Even though,  the prince and the princess fell in love with each other. But, their ego made them a bit  distance. Like enemy. But, at that time, the prince and the princess doesn't even know that they are enemies, like their parents. And, that time the prince saw the princess ring at her finger.

"This ring! Same with mine!" the prince said. He hold the princess hand, making her body was lifted by the prince. *So strong!* The princess thought. "Who are you?" the prince asked.

"It hurts! Let me go!" the princess pleaded.

"Who are you? Answer me!" the prince crave to know more.

"It hurts! Let me go!"

"Okay, i will let you go, if you tell me your name..what is your name?" the prince asked.

"I'm.." the princess didn't want to tell her real name. She glanced to her right and saw the red roses. "I'm Briar Rose.." she said. Hiding her face with her black cloak.

"What a weird name.." the prince laughed.

"Whatever..it's not like your name.." the princess said. *and it's not my name either..* she added in her thought.

------

"Luhan will sit behind Su Min, Su Min, raise your hand." Su Min just raised her hand.

"Luhan, go to your sit. Class, open your textbook, page 39..we will continue what we learn in our previous lesson.."

When Luhan wanted to go to his sit, Su Min saw a necklace he wore with two pair of rings.

*I think i have saw that ring before..but where?* Su Min wonder.

------

"See you again, Briar Rose.." the prince and his men left the forsake town with a smile on his face. The princess opened her cloak.

"See you again? You don't even know me..." she said.

That is the fate ecounter of the prince and the princess. The story and the forsaken town was the place where they met, it is RENDEZVOUS....

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________

How was my first chap and fanfic? It is okay?

Please comment, subscribe and upvote.

Don't be a silent reader please!!!