Happily Ever After (His Indirect Confession Sequel)

 

 

“Annyeong, Oh Sehun! I like you, too!” I suddenly blurted.

Well, it has been seven years since I did that embarrassing thing. But I never regret a thing.

 

I am Park Jaemi, 26 years old, Park Chanyeol’s favorite cousin and Oh Sehun’s girlfriend. See the difference?

 

I was and up to now still a Sehun biased EXO stan.

 

And who would have thought that, that indirect confession would lead us to where we are right now.

 

 

 

I am currently seating at the VIP section with the EXO’s family members here in their world tour concert. Right after Jongin’s solo performance, the lights then dimmed and a sound was heard. A spotlight was directed at the center of the hall and there stood Key of Shinee. He started rapping “Special girl by Infinite H”. He did the lines of Hoya.

 

When the chorus came, Key pointed at me and a spotlight was spotted on my direction and that was when I notice Sehun near my seat holding a bouquet and a microphone. He joined Key on singing the chorus. He walked towards me and handed me the bouquet he was holding and quickly kissed my temple. Yes, his fans have known about us already.

 

He then rapped the lines of Dongwoo but he never left my place. He pulled me up and swayed me with him. When the second chorus came, he gently dragged me to the stage.

 

When they finished the song, Key greeted the fans and I was about to go back to my seat when Sehun grabbed my hand.

 

“Just a second Mimi.” The concert hall became silent, and I became nervous.

“What are you doing Sehun-ah?” I whispered when he grabbed my hand and let me sit on the chair prepared at the middle of the extended stage.

 

“Umm, HI~!” he waved at the fans and grinned. The fans shouted or shall I say screamed in response.

“You know her right?” he pointed at me. And once again the fans screamed in response.

 

*What’s going on?*

 

“You know what I’ll do right?” he continued asking. “It’s okay with everybody right? You’ll accept her like what you did few years back then, right?” all the fans did is answer yes followed by a scream.

 

*What’s exactly going on?* I thought as I eyed the people and the place. I saw the eleven members of EXO went out from the backstage and sat at the vacant chairs near the stage. Even their managers are with them, I also saw Sehun’s family nodding at me, Chanyeol oppa even gave me thumbs up.

 

 

“So…” Sehun trailed as he slowly faced me and the crowd went silent.

“What’s happening, Sehun-ah?” I asked.

“You know, playing piano, singing love songs and such are kinda common now for this kind of situation. So I came up with rapping one of your favorite songs” He smiled as he stared at me lovingly.

 

“I personally chose Special girl, actually. Since you, Park Jaemi, is my special girl. The smile that you gave, I want it all by myself. To be by your side every day, is what I really ask. To have you leaning on my shoulders comfortably is what I really like.” He said continuously as he got hold of my hand while his other hand was inside his pocket.

 

He suddenly kneeled in front of me.

 

“Park Jaemi.” He started and heave out a sigh.

“Will you marry me, and have a happy ever after with me?”

 

I became silent; I stared at him for awhile before moving my eyes around the place, the fans, the staffs and the other EXO members are anticipating for my answer. I looked back at Sehun and saw him sweating while having a nervous smile.

 

“SAY YES!” a fan suddenly shouted.

 

“SAY YES!” It then became a chant when Chanyeol and the other guys followed the fans lead.

 

I secretly smiled and leaned down to kiss his right cheek.

 

“Yes, Sehun-ah. I will marry you and live happily ever after with you.” I smiled when Sehun suddenly stood up and jumped around before hugging me and swirling me around.

 

“You will never regret saying yes Mimi-ah.” He said and slowly captured my lips.

 

 

I am still a princess in my own world and way, and Sehun is my prince. And we will live happily ever after.