my 'Chookie Puffy' had return to me..^^

She is my 'SWEETS'..!

 

JiYoon’s POV

Omo,did KiKwang just say call him KiKwang and did he just handed me a gift just now?Is it a dream or real?I pinched my cheek hard and it’s really hurt.Ah,and I know it’s not a dream.I’m not daydreaming.KiKwang is really actually just handed me a gift.This is my best day ever.I chuckled.

I opened up the gift that KiKwang just handed it to me.I totally got shock with it.You won’t know what’s inside and I never thought he will did this especially for me.I jumping like a bunny because I totally in cloud nine that KiKwang jst made a chocolate puff for me.He might notice that he make the chocolate puff fall out earlier.Ah,he’s really is a caring person.He can even notice about it.

I have a bit on the chocolate puff.My eyes widened up as I have a bit on it.It’s totally delicious and sweet.I felt my body float in the sky .It’s so delicious.I grabbed it and ran to search for KiKwang as I hope he didn’t walk so far.I search for him and I notice he is just right in front.I try to reach to him and ran faster towards him more.

“Yah,huh-ah,”I gasping for air and I ran too much while tapped KiKwang’s houlder.I managed to catch up with him.

“Eh?What’s you doing here?”he turn to me and said.

“I…I…the…”I gasp for air as I really run too much already.

“Ah,don’t be too rush..have a deep breath first and rest,”KiKwang hold me up.

I take a deep breath and finally I felt okay,”The chocolate puff you made really delicious.It’s the delicious dessert I ever eat,”I said it in surprise.

He look at me with confusing expression and he smiled,”Ah,gomawoyeo.I’m happy you love it.So you love dessert a lot?I thought girls won’t like it because it got a lot of fats and you know girl love pretty a lot and they care about their body so much,”he grabbed me to sit on the nearby bench in the corridor.

“Ne,I love dessert a lot and I’m not like any other girls who being picky because of afraid of getting fat if eat desserts,”I nodded.

“Ah,arasso.You quite special girl I ever met.Didn’t care about your body size,”he grinned which nudge me with his smiling eyes.

I blush,”Ne…”I didn’t dare to look at him.

We’re in silent situation for a moment.Suddenly,KiKwang break the silent situation,”Ah,I didn’t know your name yet.So what’s your name?”KiKwang ask.Come to think of it I didn’t tell him my name yet.

“Ah,I’m Jeon Ji Yoon and every one just call me JiYoon,”I managed to said it but I still didn’t dare to look at him.

“Ah,it’s a cute name,”he grin again.Omo,he really don’t know that his smile really can drive me crazy .His eyes just can smile when ever he smile.

“So,you love dessert a lot isn’t it?”KiKwang whispered out.

“Ne,I am,”I nodded.

“How about you be my ‘tongue’?”he said out.

“Eh?”I confused with his word ‘tongue’.

“I mean be my food advisor.You can give me any comment when I make a desserts.I really need someone to give comment about my desserts.You seem like know a lot about desserts.So I decided to make you my food advisor,”KiKwang explained with seriously.

I widened my eyes and look at him and give a totally shock expression.

“It’s okay if you don’t want I just asking,”he said.

“Ani ani..I love to..I mean I ‘ll be grateful to be come one  since it can help you and other hand I can taste various of desserts,”I totally happy with what he ask just now.First,I can get close with KiKwang and second I can eat a lot of desserts..Just think of it I totally get happier already..I smiled with myself.

“Are you okay?”he chuckled as he looking at me laughing myself.

“Ah,I’m okay..don’t worry,”I said as I turn to the watch on the wall,I stand up,”Yah!Mr.Yoon totally thinking that I’m escaping right now.I had being late.”I rushed.Before that,I turn to KiKwang,”I have to go now.I actually in detention.”

“Ah,you better go now,Bye-yeom!”he said .

“Arasso,”I walked away from him and get back to my class.

Suddenly,something crossed my mind with KiKwang’s ‘bye-yeom’…Isn’t it the words that the ‘chookie puffy’ just say to me in my dream.I chuckled.