The Beautiful Mistake

The Beautiful Mistake

Eunji sit with hugging her legs then she saw Daehyun sleeping beside her. Why did she feel so sorry for her deeds. Was not last night she was confident with this decision. She saw bloodstains in bed, her tears flowed. This is the first for her, her parents taught her very tight but now what she had done. Why regret always comes later? Stop regret it, stupid.! What do you regret? Is not this what you want? Oh my God ... Eunji said to herself. Then she put on her clothes which lay beside the bed and leave from there before Daehyun awakened. Because she does not know what she had to say when he woke

FLASBACK

Eunji come to a club night in town. This might be the dumbest decision in her life but she fed up always considered as moral woman until her boyfriend reluctant "to touch her​​". Actually she not concerned with assumption but the incident a few days ago made her want to broke her predicate. A few days ago her boyfriend gives her a invitation wedding and tell her that he had impregnated another woman. Heard that confession Eunji felt her world shattered, maybe if she had heart disease she was died on the grounds because very shock. Which women are not devastated to hear people who claimed as her boyfriend had impregnated another woman. Tonight she just wanted everyone to know that she no longer as people thought before.

"Eunji-ya, are you sure?" Ask Hyuna when they get in front club. Eunji took Hyuna because she is most often to the place like this.

"Onnie, if I did not look convinced. Anyway I reached very enough to go to the place like this. Why are you treating me like I was a minor. "

"Not like that, you're not a person who likes to go somewhere like this. And perhaps this is the first time to the place you like this, right? "Ask Hyuna on Eunji and her guesses very precise. Eunji This is the first time to the place like this. "Well ... but if you want it. Let's go ... "

They enter into, and Hyuna led the way then Hyuna choose towards the bar and ordered a drink for herself and for her. Without a long time bartender serves two drinks for them.

"Here they are, dont worry. This low alcohol, so you will not get drunk unless you drink so much "says Hyuna while passing drinks to Eunji. Not long after that a man approached them and asked Hyuna to dance.

"I'm going to go down, you want to come?"

"No, I'll just wait here." Abide Eunji herself, from there she saw Hyuna dancing.

At the same time Daehyun just arrived and sat in the place could he occupied when he visited there. But he saw a woman he never would have thought if she was going to go in to the place this kind, Eunji. At first he thinks just another woman similar with her but the longer he saw her he more sure that the woman is Eunji. She's not alone, and when the man would bring Eunji go to somewhere, feel suspicious Daehyun follow them. Is she being utilized? Because he knows what Eunji exactly. And Daehyun very surprised when know where Eunji brought by a man he did not know. Hotel.!!!

"Leave her ..." Daehyun said in a threatening tone in the doorway hotel room and pulled Eunji on his aside. Daehyun behavior of course made Eunji shock why he do that and why he can be here. "She is mine."

The man leave without resistance after hearing the last words Daehyun spoken to him, of course Eunji pleasantly surprised with Daehyun words.

"What you done?!" Ask Eunji when Hyun jun the man who she knew left.

"What are you doing in this place." Asked Daehyun back and ignored Eunji question to him. "could it be?"

"You right, so what?! Do not disturb my business, take care of your own business. "Says Eunji when Daehyun knowing she had come to this place.

"But why? I know who you are, and you're not a woman like this?" Ask Daehyun are not satisfied because Eunji did not answer his question.

"You're wrong, I'm not like a woman that you think.!" Says Eunji with cynical tone. "And I warn you, this is not your business. Get out of my way. "When Eunji will leave from there.

"Do it with me, I'm safe." Says Daehyun while held her. Daehyun words really made Eunji shock, how could he say that.

"Are you insane?! No way. "

"Tell me the reason why I can not? You know me and my whole family and I am safe. "Said Daehyun closer towards Eunji.

"Because I know you and all your family, I can not do it with you. You were my childhood friends, Jung Daehyun.! "

"Believe me ever since I understand what the meaning of love, I never thought of you as my childhood friend." Slowly Daehyun leaned his face towards Eunji and a second later Daehyun already kissed her. Eunji never thought I would do this with her childhood friend.

"Promise me after this is over, you will not remember what happened tonight or brought it up in the future." Asked Eunji as she took off kiss, Daehyun nodded and then he led her into the room.

***

Eunji just got off work, today she felt really tired. Actually, these days she feels tired and today it is more tiring than the earlier days. Not only that she also felt this day her body was very weak even when she was still at the office her head very dizzy, she never felt like this before. Is this cause erratic weather? She not know. Suddenly when going to bathe her stomach feels very nauseated, after her nausea subsided she was suspicious of condition of her body. She looking at the calendar, it already two week she miss her periode. She took out her wallet and leave to the nearest pharmacy.

Now the pregnancy tests in her hands but she afraid to see the result. Minutes went by Eunji has not seen the results, she was afraid remember the signs of pregnancy so real even though she has not been tested. Having steeled herself and hope guessed wrong, she saw results a pregnancy test is in her grasp. Positive.!!!

Her body slumped, her legs so weak that would not hold her weight after she saw results the test. She was not expecting to get pregnant because her friends who already  married need for days at, weeks, months or even years to get pregnant. But she, she was pregnant with just one do it. She should know the consequence of her deeds before doing it. So what should she say to her parents? She could not hide it forever from her parents. Her father would kill her if they knew she was pregnant. Oh my God, what should I do? Her bell flat rang, she threw the pregnancy test kit and see who is comes.

"Why are you so long?" Said Hoya when Eunji open the door.

"Oppa ... What are you here for?" Eunji asked back to that guy.

"Can I answer it later? I had to go to the toilet now. Urgent. "Hoya come into Eunji flats before Eunji allow him to entry. While waiting Hoya out from the toilet, Eunji preparing drinks for him.

"Oh my God, you scared me oppa.!" Says Eunji when realized Hoya already standing behind her, but like Hoya did not listen to her words and looked at her that made Eunji scared. "Oppa ... what's wrong?"

"Is this yours? I found it in your  toilet. Tell me honestly, is this yours? "Ask Hoya while showed the pregnancy test presented to Eunji. Eunji silent without spending a single word. "O MY LORD.! JUNG Eunji, WHO IS DOING THIS TO YOU?! "

Eunji keep silent no matter how hard Hoya tried to ask about her pregnancy. As a friend, Hoya really disappointed with this incident. He not believe Eunji who all this time he know did this stupid thing. Disappointment so big because Eunji did it just because she get hurt. Hoya guessed it even though Eunji not say the reason why she did it because her ex-boyfriend got married recently.

"Fine, I will not force you to answer this. But tell me who the father of your baby? "Ask Hoya who are impatient with Eunji who still silent.

"Daehyun, Jung Daehyun." Answer Eunji in the end, she can not stand on the corner with a question about her mistake.

"That man? How is it possible? "Ask Hoya in disbelief after knowing who the father of the child conceived Eunji. Hoya ever met the man when Eunji sister married, Eunji introduced to him that he is her childhood friend as well as neighbors in Busan who are now both Daehyun and Eunji moved to Seoul because of their work. "He know it?"

"How does he know it if I had known this. And I hope he does not know. "Eunji remembered the words to Daehyun not to bring up that night and she also remembered what Daehyun who said that he not ready in terms of the household when they were in busan before that night it happened.

"Why you hope he does not know? That his child and he should be responsible whether you or him who at fault in this problem. "

"Oppa, for this time please let me to resolve this problem. It concerns of my life in the future. "

"Then you going to let your child was born without a father?"

"I'll think about it later." Says Eunji with smiling sadly at Hoya because she does not know what she had to say at Daehyun or not. What if he refused to take responsibility? It will be dropping her pride as a woman.

"Your face is so pale, get some rest. I'm going home now. "Eunji deliver him to the door. "If tomorrow your face still pale, it's better tomorrow you not come to work for a few days. I will let the boss if you're sick. "

"I also think so. Thank you oppa ... "Hoya leave from flat Eunji without Eunji know Hoya is determined to find a man named Jung Daehyun. He can not imagine his friend bear and raise children alone without someone by her side. No, he had to find him no matter what.

***

                And this is the final her decision, she would stay at her sister home while during her pregnancy. She could not stay alone remember her pregnancy still very young and there are only two places. The house her parents or her sister's house located in California. That means she must be willing to leave Korea, her parents, her work as a reliable accounting in her office and Daehyun, father from her child. Actually, her mother begged her to stay but her father still angry with to her. When Eunji confessed she was pregnant her parents very angry, even her father almost slapped her because feel very disappointment but her mother hold her father. Maybe the slap pain from her father not comparable when she heard her father say very be disappointed with her. When Her father asked who father from her child of course she not answer it, or will there be a war between her families with Daehyun families who have been friends even before Eunji and Daehyun exist. No, Eunji will not let it happen. And her father promise you will not talk to her until Eunji told who the father from her child. but Eunji sure his father would be devastated when he saw her child.

 "You're sure going to do this?" Ask Hoya when Eunji drove to the airport.

"Oppa ... what happened to your face?" Eunji asked back when she saw bruises on the face Hoya.

"Just a small problem, dont worry. You did not answer my question. Are you sure would do this? "

"This is the only option that I have."

"I've been thinking about this, marry me, I will try to be a good father..."

"Do you love me?"

"No, but love going exist because it used? Anyway, I can not bear to see your child was born without a father and without someone beside you. "

"And what if love never comes? Divorce? Is not that more will hurt my child? "Eunji said, smiling wisely to Hoya. "Believe me that was the best. I do not want to take the wrong decision for the second time in my life. Once enough, I do not want to repeat them. Besides it might be time to realize my dream as a vocal teacher like my mother. "

"Well if that has to be your decision, I can do not do anything else." Hoya surrendered hold Eunji to stay in korea.

"Oppa, did not you told me you have a meeting? Go on ... "

"But what about you?"

"My plane will be leaving shortly. I do not want to cause you be fired just because waiting for me. Okay? "

"I do not know why you so stubborn. Take care of yourself and your pregnancy carefully and you should contact me as soon as possible when you get there. Okay ... "Hoya said before leave and hugged Eunji as a parting then Hoya stepped away from her. Eunji also walked but a different direction with Hoya. Eunji very shock when a hand hold her arm and more shock when know who owner of that hand.

"Daehyunie ..." said Eunji when Daehyun in front of her. Why is his face bruised? His bruised even more worse from Hoya.

"Is that my child?" Ask Daehyun in between his breath gasping. Hoya.! He must told him and now she knows what the reason two the man's face bruised.

"This is my child, will you let me go? My plane is leaving soon. "When Eunji turned to leave Daehyun, him seized and ripped her ticket. "What have you done?"

"Maintaining my child. Why did not you tell me about this? "Answer Daehyun firmly but Eunji not answered his question. "Answer me.!!!"

"How do you expect me to tell you if you told me that you do not ready to married. I do not want to married because of compulsion, the better I grow my child alone. "Now Eunji realized that people looked at them as the debate between her and Daehyun. Maybe if normal situation Eunji interesting Daehyun to a safer place for them to talk but she did not care anymore about it because Daehyun kept cornering her with his questions.

"Not ready does not mean I not want to be responsible for what I do. We're married tomorrow."

"Why you not understand. I do not want married just because of necessity or responsibility. For what we are married going to split after if this child was born? I do not want to get married it that way and I will not marry without love. "

"Who says I not love you? I love you whole my life.! But did you ever see me as a man? No, you never see it. Even when that night you still see me as your childhood friend until you forget that I am also a man. " Eunji saw his jaw hardened because his temper the explosive and now he a little calmer. "So Jung Eunji, Will you marry me and raise the child together?"

Eunji not know what she had to say after hearing all Daehyun said to her, she lost her word. She not know that the man who is always there and grow with her love her so much. Is she so blind until not notice? All she could do was stare Daehyun and nodded to answer him questions. Daehyun hugged her tightly and kiss her forhead, he really loves her. After releasing her arms Eunji saw tears running down on his cheek.

"Why are you crying?" Ask Eunji while removing his tears.

"I'm going to become a father, father from our children. I do not know what there are things more happiness than this. I love you..."Says Daehyun while to grasp Eunji hand in his face and kissed it. "I know you don't love me. Not yet. And i will make you love me like i love you. I promise i will did it."

"Hey, my child this is your dad, are you ok ? From now dad will take care you and your mom. Be a good and grew up very well, ok? Dad love you..." he said while bow that their children will hear his words and kiss Eunji tummy. Heard Daehyun whispers to they children is in her womb, making Eunji want to cry with happiness. Her child will be born with a dad and grown with love both parents. Daehyun take Eunji suitcase her brought and the other hand holding Eunji hand and maybe he will not let it all his life. Never...

 

 


 

Is this a good story? I hope this does not disappoint you.
Hehehe ...