Meeting Sungyeol's little sister

Our 60 Second Story

Kim Sunggyu - 60 Seconds

Myungsoo POV:

HER. The one I've missed for 3 years. Lee Chaeri.

The guy take turns introducing themselves, and when her eyes flicker to me, her smile falters. I can tell she recognizes me.

"Yah" Hoya hyung whispers. "Introduce yourself!" I pull myself together and put on my cold mask. "I'm L"

She awkwardly avoids my gaze and bows. "Anneonghaseyo, Charlotte imnida"

Charlotte? Is that her English name?

"Ey~ No need to be formal" Woohyun hyung winks. Sungyeol send him a threatening glare, and purposely gives Charlotte the seat furthest away from the greaseball. I barely hear them talking, because the only thing on my mind is Chaeri.

"So" Sunggyu hyung clears his throat, bringing me back from my daze. "How did you end up in Korea?"

"Well, I went to America to study 3 years ago, but this annoying brat made me come back"

So it really is you.... Lee Chaeri..

"Yah, we made a promise!" Sungyeol pouts.

"What promise?" Dongwoo hyung asks.

"He made me promise that we'll attend college together" She makes a face. "I already started at Yale University, but because of him, I had to go through a ton of paperwork to transfer to Seoul National University"

"Yah! How could you do that?! Yale is ranked as the second best college in the U.S.!" Hoya hyung scolds.

"What?" Sungyeol asks sheepishly "It's my last year in college"

"Tch. You owe me" she shakes her head at him. "I only experienced one year of Yale"

"Fine, I'll buy you bubble tea" Sungyeol rolls his eyes and tries to attract a waiter's attention to order.

"Taro" she grins.

---------------------------FLASHBACK-------------------------

"Again?" Chaeri pouts, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Mianhe, Chaeri-yah. But oppa will make it up to you~" my chin find its place on her head.

"Really?" she asks.

"I promise. And I'll buy you a ton of bubble tea before our delayed picnic"

"Taro flavor" she smiles.

"I know" I smile back.

---------------------------END OF FLASHBACK----------------------------

"L hyung?" Sungjong waves his hand in front of my face. I blink and push his hand away.

"You ok? You seem out of it today. You keep zoning out" Sunggyu hyung asks, worried.

"I'm fine" I answer. He gives me a skeptical look, but nods.

"Yeollie oppa, I'm gonna leave first, ok? I still need to unpack" Charlotte grabs her bubble tea and stands up.

"Arasseo, I'll see you later" Sungeyol smiles. "Call me if you need anything"

"Bye Charlotte~" the rest of the guys wave.