Final

Stop falling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ1qBYUMTog

Jonghyun...I begged you when we started this, I begged you not to fall in love with me, because I would never love you back, ever. And you said that you wouldn’t with so much conviction....but you unintentionally lied.

My life has been in mess since the day I was born. I have been in a relationship before, and it ed me up real bad.

I learnt my lesson, and that was that love was not my friend.

I told you countless times that I was not looking for something steady, I was not looking for love. I’m young and I want to try new things. I’m not ready to give someone my everything yet, you want something I can’t give you.

I told you to take from me what you could get, I told you not to try with my heart because you would not get it to beat for you.

I will not trust you- I will not trust anyone with my heart, until we’re about to say I do to each other.

You have to understand; I have been dragged through the dirt and left there by the one I loved. I will not start loving again anytime soon.

Don’t expect me to open up to you because of what we had, if I did you’d tell me things you think I want to hear, things that I’ve heard before and don’t want to be told again.

But...no matter how many times I’ve told you, you did it anyway.

You started falling for me. I don’t want to have to deal with that, I don’t want to break your heart, but I’ve warned you countless times that I will not love you, I will never love you.

And I’m sorry for that. I’m so...so sorry.

Elise~

Jonghyun clenched his jaw in anger and scrunched up the letter. Angry tears sprung in his eyes as he punched his wall.

-----------------------------------------------------

There it is!

Much love <3