Back to Seoul

My dad want me to debut?? Help me! (disactivated)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your P.O.V After a long flight I finally came back to Korea. Whaa... I should call my dad cause I don't know how to get to Seoul!  "Hello?" my dad answered the phone "Nika? Are you already here?" "Yes appa! I'm already in Incheon!" now I'm really excited. "My baby is finally here! Princess I'm waiting outside the airport. Should I come in?" he still call me a princess! How I missed it! "No, there so need appa. I will go by myself!~" "Okay, so palli come here!" "Kay! Wait for me!" I took all my suitcases and head to the exit. There is not so many people now so I quickly came out. "Nika!!!!!~~~~~" I turned back and saw my dad. "Appa!!!~~" I run to him and hugged him with all my strenght. "I missed you so much appa!" "I missed you too my princess but you know why you had to go to Poland right?" "Yes appa, I know. That's why I'm not mad. And those three years with grandma were really fun for me." It really was. I have ended middle school in Poland and make a lot of friends. It was a lot better idea than staying in Korea when your dad have a lot of work with a new group.Oh... "Appa?" "Yes?" "What about your new group? Have they debuted already?" "You haven't heard them Nika?!" I hope he is not mad. Honestly I didn't really care about it in Poland... "Oh, sorry darling. I know you had a lot of interesting things to do right?" exactly... "Yes, they debuted. That's why I wanted you to already come back." "Oh,  okay..." "Are you excited to meet them? I'm sure you will make good friends with them." "I hope so.." I really hope so... "Okay, let's go now.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter