Chapter Thirteen

The Master And His Pet

Sunggyu watched as Woohyun gloomily walked to his bedroom. "You forgot your bear.." Sunggyu sighed as he followed his pet, while holding the teddy bear. "Woohyun-ah?" Woohyun ignored his master and faced the wall. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Sunggyu put his hand on Woohyun's shoulder. "You forgot something.." He chuckled and hand Woohyun the teddy bear. After taking the bear, Woohyun still didn't say anything. 

"Woohyun-ah.."

"Don't ignore me.."

"I thought you wanted to sleep with me tonight.."

Woohyun looked at his master with sad eyes. "Why do you want to talk to me now? You never talked to me before.."

"Woohyun, it's not that I don't want to talk to you. It's just-"

Sunggyu became quiet. He never wanted to ignore Woohyun. He loved Woohyun, and not as his pet but his lover. If it weren't for the accident, he wouldn't be with Sungyeol. He'd be with the one he truly loves. 

"What is it Master? Why don't you ever talk or play with me?" Woohyun cried. 

Sunggyu cupped Woohyun's face in his hands. "I'm really sorry, Hyun.. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have taken you with me.. If I didn't take you, you never would've gotten hurt.. I'm sorry.." He said then leaned forward and kissed him softly.

"m-Master, stop.. You keep kissing me.. It's weird.." 

But Sunggyu didn't want to stop. He pinned Woohyun down and kissed him harder, but not hard enough to leave a bruise.  He slid his hands down Woohyun's chest and to his waist, causing him to whimper at the unfamiliar touch. "m-Master, w-what are you doing?" Woohyun's voice was filled with terror, for he didn't understand what his master was doing to him. Sunggyu felt bad for the younger, but he didn't want to stop. "I'm not gonna hurt you, okay? Just trust me.." Woohyun shook his head. Sunggyu sighed and kissed his forehead.

"I would never hurt you.. I love you, Woohyun.. Let me prove it to you.."

"But Master.. You love Master Sungyeol.."

Sunggyu said nothing and got off of Woohyun to lay beside him. 

"Master?"

"j-Just go to sleep, Woohyun-ah.."

I love you, Yeol.. But I just can't do this anymore.. I can't lie to myself anymore.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sungyeol blankly stared at the ceiling. Two, perhaps three, hours had passed. He turned to his side and looked at his pet, who was hugging him tightly. I'm an idiot.. He tells me that he loves me over and over again.. And all I can say is a simple 'I know'.. Sungyeol sighed. What else could he say? He didn't know how he felt. He didn't even know if he loved Sunggyu. In the past, he loved Sunggyu. But now, he wasn't so sure. What am I doing? 

"Master? What are you doing up?" Myungsoo mumbled sleepily.

"Don't worry about it, Myungsoo. Go back to sleep."

Myungsoo mumbled something, but Sungyeol didn't happen to hear it. Burying his face in his master's neck, he began humming a tune. This tune sound very familiar to Sungyeol, but he couldn't figure out what it was. 

"You know, I had a dream last week. The weird thing is, certain parts of my dream actually happened a few days ago. Can I tell you about it, Master?"

Before Sungyeol could reply, Myungsoo began talking again.

"In my dream, Master Sunggyu came over with Woohyun."

Sungyeol was confused. "But he did come over."

"Yes. But this Woohyun was different. He wasn't like a child. It was like it was-"

"Woohyun before the tragic accident?"

"Yeah. And then there was a puppy. Coco."

Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo. How....Coco died years ago.. How could Coco be in your dreams?

"After Master Sunggyu left, you told Dongwoo hyung to get the first aid kit. Because of all the cuts. I tried asking you what happened, but you kept saying nothing. I ended up accidentally raising my voice.. You were really angry.." 

"That happened too. Except I never got angry at you. You just locked yourself in the basement."

Myungsoo chuckled and sat up, leaning against the wall.

"Anyway, you threw me back in the basement. You said that you were going to let me sleep with you, but I made you angry.."

I actually was going to let you sleep with me that night..

"You hit me over and over again.. And then you me, Master.. But it wasn't like the other nights.. You were crying.. I don't think you hurt me because I raised my voice at you, but because you were hurting inside."

There was a short moment of silence before Myungsoo continued.

"Let's skip that whole part.. Anyway, uh, you were going to give me my own room. So we went shopping and all that stuff. You bought a lot of things for me. You made me try on a whole bunch of clothes too. I thought I looked ridiculous, but you said I was cute."

Myungsoo was quiet again.

"Myu-"

"But then we ran into Master Sunggyu.. No, let's skip that part too.."

"No, what happened?"

"...Something happened between the two of you. It obviously made you upset because you would wake crying.. But anyway, you didn't want to talk to him. And then... Master, can I just skip this part?"

"Why? It's not like it happened, right?"

"But..still.."

"Whatever.."

Myungsoo frowned and kissed his master on the cheek.

"Are you angry?"

Sungyeol chucked. "Why would I be angry? Continue the story."

"There's only a tiny bit left. That night, I thought that I'd be able to sleep alone in my new room, and not the basement. But you also wanted to sleep with me. I think you had feelings for me." Myungsoo giggled.

But what if I do have feelings for you..

"I didn't mind sleeping with you though. I was starting to be comfortable around you. I wasn't as scared. But then I woke up from that dream, and I had to relive most of it. Except you never hurt me, and I never got my own room." There was plenty of other things that he didn't have to relive, but he didn't want to say anything.

"Myung? Do you want your own room?"

Myungsoo looked down at his hands and sighed. 

"No. I want to stay with you, in your room. But you'd probably say no because of Master-"

"Okay."

"What?" 

"This room is now our room."

"b-But what about Master Sunggyu?"

Sungyeol smiled and kissed his forehead. 

"Don't worry about him. Let's go back to sleep."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Enjoy~ 

Oh! I found another another guy that looks like Myungsoo!

But I'm pretty sure I can't post it here...

But I can post the link of the gif! ^^

Here.

y Myungsoo Lookalike!

 

Love,

Cynthia <3