part 2

I kidnapped the princess' heart

Sulli held the door knob and about to leave the room when suddenly Krystal ran unto the tray of foods to get the fork. When it's apready in her hand, she quickly rushed towards Sulli but...

"Don't you even try killing me... Because you can't." Sulli said while tightly holding Krystal's wrist.

"Let go of me! It hurts!"

"It hurts? Huh? It hurts?" Sulli said in really front of Krystal's face making her so annoyed. Sulli held it more tightly and Krystal moaned out of pain. She can't think of anything to do so she...

 

*spits*

 

Krystal spitted at Sulli's cheek which made Sulli pretty shocked and mad. She pushed Krystal down the floor then she followed it by a hard slap!

"Why did you do that?! Huh?!"

"You deserve it." Krystal said while looking at Sulli like an eagle. Sulli went out to get some ties then she tied Krystal's hands tightly so that she won't be able to stab Sulli anymore.

"Let go of me!"

"No, I won't."

 

===

 

The next day ~

 

Sulli entered the room again carrying foods and because Krystal's hand is tightly tied, she tried to feed her herself.

"Open your mouth." Sulli said as she offers the food right in front of Krystal's mouth, but Krystal isn't. She's not even looking at Sulli.

"This is your 3rd day being a kidnappee and you haven't eat anything yet since the first day."

"Get out of here."

"Why would I? This is my room."

"I don't want to eat."

"Eat this before I..."

"Okay, you'll hurt me again? Hit me again? Okay! Do it! Just kill me now Sulli, I'd rather choose death than to see your face every hour!" Krystal shouted. The statement left the tall girl speechless. She can't say anything as she suddenly feels pity for Krystal. She tried to prevent the guilty feeling then she get out of the room.

 

===

 

The next day ~

 

Sulli went inside again to bring the foods but when she opened the door, she saw Krystal sleeping for the first time. She walked towards the bed then she sat down on the side as she put down the tray of foods. She didn't wake Krystal up because she looks like a real tired and exhausted. She suddenly saw the bruise that she made when she slapped Krystal on her cheek. She just stared at it until she caressed it with her index finger gently. But suddenly...

 

"Oh my god, she's hot. Is she sick?" She quickly patted her palm to Krystal's forehead and it felt more hotter.

"Wh... What are you doing?!" Krystal tried to shout but she can't when she saw Sulli's hand on her.

"You have a fever."

"Get out!"

"And that's because you're not eating!"

"I told you I'd rather die than to stay here with you! So don't bother!"

"Okay I will let you die for you not to see your family anymore! Do you want that?!" Sulli shouted cutely but Krystal did not answer, realizing Sulli's point a bit.

"Come on, eat."

Krystal just stared at the food for a while, but then she sat up to eat.

"Aw! It's hot!" Krystal exclaimed.

"Blow it!" Sulli said but Krystal just squinted at her before she blew the food. But then Sulli realized that Krystal is too weak and slow doing it.

"Tch, just let me." Sulli said.

After a few more spoons of food, Krystal felt something bad that it made her face unidentified.

"What?" Sulli saw Krystal's face.

"..."

"..."

"BWWWWWUUUURRRRRK" Krystal suddenly puke in front of Sulli.

"! What the-" Sulli's words suddenly cut off when she saw Krystal's pitiful face. She looks so weak and gray, and she can't even open her eyes widely. Sulli felt a bit guilty and at the same time she felt like panicing because it's the first time she'll handle a sick person.

 

She quickly tried to Krystal's shirt.

 

"N- no." Krystal murmured weakly.

"You need to change and clean. Look at you! You're so dirty." Sulli said as she continues ing Krystal's blouse.

Krystal suddenly held Sulli's hand which surprised Sulli.

"it feels so cold."

"I can do this by myself. *cough*" Krystal whispered as she gasps.

"Okay." Sulli removed her hands as she watches Krystal fail.

Krystal tried to do it but even her fingers were falling automatically because of weakness.

"I told you, you can't. I'm a girl too so don't be scared." Sulli said as she continues doing it while Krystal easily fell asleep.

Now that she's done ing Krystal's shirt, she can't say anything when she saw Krystal's flawless skin. She also untied Krystal's wrist because of course she won't be able to stab Sulli anymore because of her condition. Sulli started to carress Krystal's skin with a wet towel, from her face, jawline, neck, chest, and abs. Now that she's done wiping Krystal's half body. She then tried to remove Krystal's skirt so that she can continue cleaning her.

"I can take care of it." Krystal suddenly woke up and held Sulli's hands but she's still speaking on a weak tone.

Sulli looked at Krystal's wrist and she saw the bruises around it made by the tie.

"Don't touch me." Krystal whispered when Sulli rubbed the bruises. She hardly sat up the bed as she faces Sulli.

"I don't want to admit this but she's pretty." Sulli told herself.

"Just leave the clothes here. I can tale care of myself." Krystal said. Sulli didn't say anything then she left the room.