Lunch

Kija (English version)

"So what do we do today? We should go somewhere.", I suggested when we had finished our coffees.
"You're right. But what? Sightseeing?"
"Do you want to sightsee?"
Neither of us was actually in the mood for museums or any intellectual effort. We decided to visit Park Tapgol, that Wookie had recommended us.
"Alright, dongsaeng, I'm gonna smarten myself up first, ok?", and with a bag with my precious bb creams I locked myself in the bathroom. And then I heard knocking on the front door. Ok..., Julie will handle it by herself, I thought wiping my face. It's time for a toner. I hear Julie walking to the door. I open a small jar from Mizon. I can't be wrong, it's Sungmin's voice. Hihihi, the attack of laughter is unstoppable. Just great.
"Am I interrupting you?", he asked at the beginning. I still need an essence and serum.
"No, no. We were just preparing to leave. Please, come inside." Wasn't Julie still in her pajamas? I understand prancing like this in front of Woo-Mom, but in front of Minnie? Especially that it wasn't precisely Full House kind of pajama...
"Where's Agata-ssi?", I hear from the leaving room. Time for BB cream. Etude House or Lioele?
"She's in the bathroom." My choice was never-failing Missha. I'm not eavesdropping. The walls are just thin.
"Ok, I see you're busy, I don't want to bother you. I just came to ask... if, perhaps, you might need to make a laundry after yesterday's... accident, because I'm going to do mine.", in that moment he probably smiled as sweet as he could. I'm wondering what dongsaeng's face looks like right now, ㅋㅋㅋ. Blusher and mascara from Shiseido, now there's only hair to be done.
"Oh, no, no. Thank you, I'll do it myself. It's very nice of you.", The conversation's somehow phlegmatic. Or shy...
"In that case, I won't bother you anymore. Have a nice day!", oppa's smooth voice was gradually fading as I was hearing his steps in the hall, and I was sure that Minnie was almost on the threshold when he said:
"Nice pajama."

As soon as I heard the door being closed, I rolled out of the bathroom in convulsions of evil giggling.
"Julie-ssi! Hahaha! What's that with the morning flirt? ㅋㅋㅋ", Julie was still standing in the hall half perplexed and half abashed, but then she changed her face expression to the serious and "no jokes" one:
"It wasn't a flirt, but a courteous visit.", and she locked herself in the bathroom.

-

Finally, we arrived at Jongno street, where we were supposed to find the park. Before entering we stopped in Bigak pavilion to buy some take-away fruit shakes in the nearby cafe. It was awfully hot. The air was virtually not moving. Right away we headed for the pavilion in the center of Tapgol in order to get some rest. We took the opportunity to take some professional selcas and we started to observe people in the park. Suddenly, dongsaeng grabbed my hand.
"Look there!", she pointed at some place with her finger, "Is it because of the heat or am I really seeing Sungmin there?"
I looked there. There was no doubt. Minnie and a few other members where heading more or less for the pavilion. I gazed at Julie. She was in a state of readiness to run, which suited me well, because with such a weather I didn't have any strength for confrontation with oppas, and certainly neither for conversation with Kyuhyun, who I should apologize for making trouble the day before.
"Now... We stand up slowly, like nothing's happened, and stealthily, we head for the back of the pavilion and then... run.", it was the best possible strategy. Unfortunately, it was implemented too late. In the same moment we stood up, we heard Leeteuk's voice:
"Julie-ssi! Agatha-ssi!", he had to spot us from afar. Lasik had done its job. We waved our hands at them and walked in their direction.
"Let's exchange a few words and we go south, hm?", proposed Julie. Wookie was first to reach us. He looked like the happiest person in the world.
"You took my advice to visit Tapgol!"
Hyuk and Teukkie wanted to know what we had been doing earlier.
"Oppa", I addressed to leader, "and what are you doing here? It's not that common for you to take a walk in a park, is it?", Teukkie laughed.
"You're right. But it's not a walk, but work. We're looking for a place where we could shoot our next MV. The company let us write the script. Video is going to be stylized as historical scene, that's why we thought about this park."
"Then we're not going to take your time, we should get going.", interrupted Julie.
"How's that?", Minnie reacted at once, "Maybe you'll wait a bit and we'll go to lunch together?"
"Good idea, Sungmin-ah, let's go to eat!", backed him up Leeteuk. It was an amazing opportunity to spend some nice time with SuJu, but on the other hand...:
"Ahh, oppa, I'm afraid we can't afford such pleasures...", I stated sincerely saddened.
"Don't worry, it's out treat.", and none of our objections nor remonstrance was accepted. With the aforesaid team we headed for the restaurant, and on our way there, Hyuk added that the rest of the members was waiting in a restaurant. That included Kangin, whom we hadn't met yet.

-

Lunch in the centre of Seoul, I'm the most happy person in the world, I thought at once. Eating always makes my day. I only tried to code in my head to sit as far as possible from Kyu and simply avoid any contact. It's not important, and it's better to avoid stress when you have an opportunity to try real Korean cuisine. For free.

Manager had reserved the whole room for the members. They just had to ask for two more sits for us, and the location of all the gathered began. Heenim was sitting at the end of the table, Kyu on his right side, Donghae on his left. Beside Kyuhyun, there was Sungmin, and Julie was squeezed on the sit by his side. Across the table there were Hyuk and Shindong. I was waiting patiently, until all the sits that could separate me from Kyu would be taken. Few moments later Kangin arrived. We were introduced to him and he sat on the sit by my side. He looked amazing. After the break he had, he had really changed. He looked more manly, but he was still that sweet raccoon. The moment the food arrived, everyone started to talk. I couldn't hear the conversation from the other end of the table, but by my side Leeteuk was commenting their visit in the park and all the ideas that had came to their heads, Wookie too, and Raccoon was offering me some appetizers. Finally, I started to talk with Ryeowook about ways of preparing kimchi and then, my so longed for samgyeopsal and galbi appeared on the table:
"Yay! Meat!"

The meat was ably put on the grill by Kangin, and after few minutes oppa could assign a portion of it to each one. I was trying not to look at the other part of the table, but I had to make sure that dongsaeng was having a good time, just as I did. But it looked like she did, everyone was listening to Heechul's stories or just eating in silence. Suddenly, Julie's phone started to ring. She answered it by the table, because we managed to notice that no-one was having problem with that, and it wasn't considered as faux pas in Korea.
"Hello? Yes... Mhm... Damn it, not good.", dongsaeng's face was less happy with every minute, "No... In less than week. Ok, I'll think about it."
"What happened?"
"It's from Veine. The interview for the next issue was canceled and now we have a gap. , I won't be able to fix it. We should release this issue two days after our comeback!"
Veine, the magazine that Julie was editor-in-chief, had started to be printed not more than a year before. This "beginning" magazine and beginning editorial staff, had quite big edition though. Julie, after getting her Bachelor's Degree, had decided to make a break in her studies and push forward this project. She was doing absolutely great, but when the cat's away the mice will play. Veine's editorial staff without their editor-in-chief, obviously hadn't managed to work it out.