Stare

Stare

Your brother's childhood friend is Sunghyu, you knew him since you were really young, he was like another brother to you and you were like a little sister to him. Your brother was really protective with You. He could beat up anyguy that would look at you but he wasn't scared with Sungkyu, thought he was with the other Infinite members. This afternoon You had to hang out with them, but without your brother, because he was sick and Sunggyu had to take care of you. So here You were. At Infinite's old dorm. They bought cookies for You. You played and talked that whole time without even caring of when You had to come back home. You were hugging Sungjong's teaddy bear (because it needed a little bit of affection). You were all sitting on a blanket They prepared for You. Guys were all laughing between them. You had a great time with them. Sunggyu was playing with you.

"Aww you grew up so pretty and cute~!" 

He pinched your cheeks, smiling. You couldn't see if his eyes were open or not.  You saw Myungsoo staring at you with his piercing eyes. He looked embarassed when he saw you were looking back at him.

It was great. Everything was perfect. Except that little thing that made you want Myungsoo to look at you again... He knew you were staring now and didn't do it again... You had a crush on Myungsoo since awhile. You remember that day, clearly but blurry at the same time. You remember running to go over the 8 guys you haven't seen in awhile. They were comming home again after almost a whole year. You missed them badly and started to cry when you saw them as you vision became blurry, you couldn't see the floor. Stones and holes were everywhere on the old street. The last thing you remember was the pain when your head hit right on a stone and your right leg was hurting badly. Blood and tears was all you remember of that fll. You lifted your head crying, not because of the pain. You saw everyone with hurt faces when they saw you. Especially your brother who started running... As Myungsoo. Of course your brother had been kind of a lazy to do some exercise... Myungsoo ran faster, way faster. Like if a bomb was about to explode. Like if someone was about to shot on him. Like if he was escaping to a bunch of lion running after him. Like if it was for his own life. You saw his like an ice prince running to save you. He kneeled in front of you softly and slightly compared to how he was running. He touched your right cheek carefully before lifting you in a bridal style making sure he wasn't hurting you.

When he stood up with you in his arms your brother was still running and the other members had a surprised face a bit away. Myungsoo walk to your brother who proposed to carry you and showed his arms. Myungsoo carefully tried to put you in your brother's arms but as soon as you were in them he almost fell because of the weight so Myungsoo quickly took you again. They all asked you if you were ok before everyone made their way to the dorm, you stayed in Myungsoo's arms all the way. You tried to tell him you were ok now with a low voice bit he only looked at you and smiled, not letting you go. That's how you noticed you really loved him, because when you thought of when you were with him before and you were clearly having the same signs. Since then, Myungsoo was the one your brother was the most suspicious of. He was also suspicious of everyone else except for Sunggyu. They all were the only friends you had.

You came back to reality when you noticed you were dazzing off and Dongwoo called your name. You looked at him smiling.

"What?"

"There's no more cookies, I'm going to buy some with Hoya"

"Alright"

The two of them stood up and started dressing  themselves to go out.

"I hope we'll be able to find the ones with a purple box"

You heard a voice saying at your back which made you chuckle slightly. Because of that you noticed Myungsoo looking at you with a smirk on his face. You looked straight at him, his expression turned blank and he widen his eyes turning his head back to that spot on the wall he was staring at for awhile. You smiled again.

"I want to come to!"

The maknae screamed as he runned to wear his shoes and catch them.

"I guess he'll buy candies" Sunggyu Said.

after some seconds of silence he spoke again

"Ah... It's so hot today I want ice cream... Who come with me guys I need arms"

Because when they buy ice cream for everyone, they don't buy small glaces but packs of them.

"Me!" Sungyeol proposed himself. Probably to be able to chose the flavor. Last time Sungyeol got angry because Sunggyu forgot to take the coffee flavored one for him.

"Me~ I'll take a mint flavored one!" Namgrease sang

"Me too. Lemon" Myungsoo said coughting a bit to clear his voice.

Aish he took the same flavor as I wanted. Did he do it on purpose?

"Yah, L, how can you let her alone!" Woohyun replied

"Do you mind being alone a bit?"

Sunggyu asked me and i shook my head.

"So I guess it's lemon for you too?" He asked. I was a bit taken about but smiled as I answered.

"yes~ but how..."

" 'It's the most refreshing one when it's hot.' We all know that"

They all nodded.

"Am I that obvious?"

You pouted and they all laughed except for Myungsoo who only tried to supress his smile.

"Bye~ We'll be quick!"

Woohyun sang when they made their way to the door.

You waved at them and 10 seconds later you were alone at the dorm. You looked around you to see if there were anything to do. You stood up and wandered  around you ended up in Dongwoo's and Myungsoo's room. You looked at Dongwoo's clothes which you liked because of the originality. You peeked quickly at Myungsoo's clothes but everything was black so there weren't anything interesting. You turned back and lied on the covers on the floor and saw a box not big but not small either. It was in a light blue with some white clouds on it it was cute and childish. 'Myungsoo' was written on it with a black pen. I giggled a bit and opened it.

Meanwhile...

"Yah I don't have a good feeling about letting her alone" Woohyun said being serious

"You're right I think the same. I'll check on her"

Sunggyu answered. Myungsoo sighed. And Woohyun reacted to what the leader said

"But Hyung you have the credit card"

"right..."

"Myungsoo should go"

Myungsoo was surprised when his name was mentionned and after thinking a bit Sunggyu agreed to what Woohyun proposed.

Myungsoo sighed again.

"Come on! You're a bit down lately, maybe you can have recomfort"

Woohyun winked and both of the other men were taken aback.

"Y-Yah! Ok I'll go"

He turned his back and walked to the dorm again. He arrived to the dorm 5 minutes later. Opened the door and heard sobbing. In a blink of an eye the depressed Myungsoo became totally anxious and ran to the rooms to see in which one she was. His footsteps were loud so the sobs stopped. He looked throught Sunggyu's and Woohyun's room, without closing the door he went to Dongwoo's and his room to find you still sitting on the covers with a surprised face as you saw, your eyes still red and puffy. Tears didn't stop their way to your cheeks. Myungsoo looked away everywhere in the room and noticed the box you opened full of pictures of her and them together since she was a kid. There were also papers where Myungsoo wrote tons of things. Around 50 confessions letters, 20 pages of facts about you, 50 pages of memories you didn't even remember. Also 20 pages of small sentences like "I miss you today again" with dates on it.

The silence was awkward and he looked at you in the eyes again while you were staring at him since he entered the room. You were still a bit scared of his reaction. Will he be angry? Your eyebrows were a bit up because of the apprehension. He tried to talk, his lips were moving without making any noise. The silence lasted a minute more. One more sob from you were heard breaking the silence as you two were keeping the eye contact. You tried to keep yourself from crying but your chin lifted a bit as the corners of your mouth were going down and the distance between your eyebrows closed. Myungsoo's expression changed to yours a minute ago, it was his turn to be surprised and was still trying to form words, to only sound coming from him was small "Huh... Hu". With that he jumped on you deciding this moment lasted a long enough. He hugged you firmly not wanting to let you go. Your head was pressed against his chest. Crying again. You grabbed his shirt at the chest's level. After awhile Myungsoo let go off you first. You were still grabbing his black shirt and pulled out a bit, looking at his wet shirt and then at his face with a questionning expression. He stood up letting you on the same spot. He grabbed a pen and went next to you, grabbed a sheet full of small sentences. He started to write today's date and wrote the simple words "I love you"

You looked at the paper and at him again. He gave you the pen. You took his hand and wrote "I love you too" on the back of it. As soon as you finished writing it. You put the pen away and looked at your work again smiling. You looked at him for the nth time today. You couldn't describe his expression, he looked everywhere at your face. Next thing you know is that he grabbed your neck and pulled you roughtly connecting both of your lips. No words were needed.

The noise of a door opening was hear. Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong were back, you could hear Dongwoo's laugh as if he were next to you. You looked at your crush, and lover. Wiped your tears and went out of the room. You had your brightest smile, it wasn't faked. 

"Cookies~" 

You sang and you saw the 3 members giving you questionning looks. But before they could say anything, Myungsoo appeared from the room behind you. He didn't wipe his tears and they were still falling. Still taken aback. He couldn't really believe you loved him. He always thought you liked Sunggyu. He back-hugged you like if he was trying to make sure of what jusy happened. He burried his head in your neck and stopped himself from crying. It was embarassing in front of the guys. The 3 other men's eyes widened at the scene.

Later on, When the 5 of you sat together. You next to Myungsoo, holding hands. You explained you were dating and they all wished you good things. The door opened again with the rest of the member entering the dorm carrying bags full of ice cream packs. They put everything on the floor and all sighed. Dongwoo being hyper stoop up and jumped everywhere.

"Yah Hyung! Guys! Haha they got something to tell you"

As soon as he moved the 3 of them saw you holding hands. Myungsoo lifted the hand that was connected to yours in the air a bit carelessly and said 

"We're dating"

"Whoa Daebak"

Was all Sungyeol said. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu who was clenching on his shirt and told you

"congrats" with a small smile.

Sunggyu then looked at both of us smiling like a crazy but his eyes were the saddest you ever saw. Only Woohyun knew he loved you.