chAptEr oo1

Life as a five leafed clover

Author P.O.V

Panting and running to school Misoo trys to get to school on time. She runs right when the principal closes the front door so she runs towards the back door right when they close that door too. She deicides to run to the gym door. The door was still open until the principal grabbed the door knob and saw Misoo. The principal took Misoo to the office while everyone was walking to class. The students started whispering to each other that she was a weird student. When they reached the office the principal started talking that if She was late one more time she will get a punishment. Misoo left and went to class. Walking in late the teacher didnt even ask where Misoo was but she went straight to her seat in the back. Then, when the teacher started teaching again a student walked in the class room with the principal and said, " He will be in this class from now on." Misoo looked from the window to the front of the class room and saw that it was a guy from one of the groups in her class. The group called Bangtan were excited because they had one more member than B.A.P did. everyone in the school knew them and were afraid to pick a fight with them or one of their members. Misoo thought they were annoying and dumb. So she went back to staring outside the window.

Lunch Time

Everyone leaves to go get lunch as the lunch bell rang. The students were running to get in line first. As Misoo was in line the guys behind her were talking that B.A.P and Bangtan were going to fight after school at the soccor field. Misoo was annoyed that she had to hear the guys talk about the two groups when she was already so annoyed by it so she walked out of line and went back to the class room to sleep. When lunch ended class started.

End of lunch and class

Misoo didn't realize school already ended and ran out of class. As she walked out the back door she saw both the groups ready to get on with the fight of no reason. As they started Misoo started to think to herself that she should get out of here before something happens but just then a student comes out with the principal and she tells the groups that they will get to be in great big trouble but just as Misoo walked away, the principal called over to her and told her to go over to the soccer field where the fight was held and said, "This is your punishment okay." Misoo questioned her to what was the punishment, "Excuse me Mrs. Shin you said my punishment was to be thought of and if I am late to school i will get one." Mrs.Shin(the principal) said that she changed her mind and that Misoo will get her punishment now. Mrs.Shin said her punishment is to take care of B.A.P and Bangtan and make sure they never fight again and get along. Mrs.Shin left with the student and then whispered something to his ear. The student came back and then said, "Mrs.Shin said for Misoo to go and clean up your wounds in the nurse's office." Misoo groaned loudly and walked to the nurse's office with the boys walking behind her fighting like little girls behind her back but as soon as she turned around they stopped scared of getting bad luck. When they got to the nurse Misoo was looking for the first aid kit and tossed it to the guy with glasses on and said with a quiet whisper, "Put it on yourself, I'm not you maid." A really tall boy about 180 cm walked up to Misoo and put a cotton swab with the medicine in her hand and said," You put it on me the principal told you to take care of us." Misoo looked at him then pushed the cotton swab on his injury harshly making him yell out in pain. Then she spits on her finger and pats it on his injury near his mouth. She throws it in the trash can and looks away. A guy with a beanie whispers to the guy next to him and says, "She is so weird." Hearing what the guy said Misoo gives him a glare. While looking at the seven guys to the left she notice the shirts had names on it and figured there names but the guys to the right she couldnt figure their names. She walked out the room and walked out the double doors to exit the school. She was walking home and then felt something hitting her back she looked forward and saw it was a rock and she knew right then that it was the neighbor hood kids. She walked in the house and started yelling at her sisters to clean the house say if they were pigs thats why the house was so messy. The door bell ranged and she looked in the peep hole to see..

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hello this is my first chapter

i hope it is good

If you thought so go comment and subscribe

and check out my other stories. :D

don't forget to upvote too