Need You Now

Need You Now

* disclaimer I do not own Naruto or Need You Now *

 

 


 

On a cold autumn day a young woman in her early 20s just had an argument with her one year boyfriend and stormed out of his little apartment. Hinata Hyuuga stormed off and headed to her apartment, trying to hold in her tears until she got home. What happened between her and her boyfriend? Well, she went to his apartment and found him kissing another girl. Naruto, her boyfriend, was drunk so when she went inside and saw him, he started to panick. He pushed the girl off and started apologizing to Hinata but she wouldn't accept his apology. That is when they had an argument about Naruto's drinking problem and also about him almost sleeping with another person. That's when Hinata left his apartment. That was a week ago though, and they haven't talked or seen each other since. Naruto sat on his couch drinking whiskey at his apartment while Hinata was laying on her bed looking at her ceiling at her apartment, both were crying and thinking about each other.

Hinata : Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor. Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore. 

H&N : And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?

The memory of Hinata and Naruto on their first date came to her mind. It was at the waterfall and they had a picknic there. They stayed there all the way until midnight, gazing at stars.

Hinata : For me it happens all the time.

H&N : It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without. I just need you now.

Hinata gets off her bed and gets dress to go out. Once she was dressed, she started to go out her apartment and went to walk around town hoping to find something nice or so so she wont think of him. While at Naruto's apartment, he is busy drinking to push away his misery.

Naruto : Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door. Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.

H&N : And I wonder if I ever cross your mind? For me it happens all the time.It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now. Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now. And I don't know how I can do without. I just need you now.
 
Naruto stands up from his seat on the couch and walks out his door, but not before taking another sip from the whiskey bottle. He takes a walk around town hoping to get a distraction. Hoping to become a better man. Hoping to see Hinata and apologize.
 
Naruto : Oh woah.
 
Hinata : Yes I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all.
 
Hinta starts to walk towards a swing at the academy. That was where Naruto asked her out and where they had their first kiss. Hinata had a sad smile thinking about that memory.
 
Hinata: it's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
 
Naruto starts to walk off towards the swing too, thinking about how he asked her out and how they had their first kiss.
 
Naruto : And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now.
 
Naruto and Hinata sees each other at the swing. Both were shaking because it was a cold night and they both didnt have sweaters. There was also tears in their eyes as they saw eachother.  
 
H&N : Well I don't know how I can do without. I just need you now I just need you now.
 
Naruto walks to Hinata and gives her a big bear hug. Hinata cries and hugs him back.
 
Hinata : Oh baby I need you now.
 
"I'm sorry Hinata-hime, will you forgive this drunken loser? I miss you. I'll do anything for you, and only you. I'll stop drinking if you take me back. I'll be a better man. Please love. " Naruto begged as he her hair.
 
"Naruto-kun... Of course I will. I love you. But you have to promise me," replied Hinata as she looked up at him, meeting his gaze.
 
"I love you too my Hinata-hime. And yes, its a promise. I never go back on my word, believe it!" said Naruto as he touches her cheek and bends down to kiss her lips, which she happily kissed back.
 
"Now lets head back, love. Its freezing out here," said Hinata while she was shaking. She walked on ahead while their hands were still entagled. 
 
"Okay but come here, I'll share you my body heat so we'll both be warm, " said Naruto as he pulls her back with the hand she's holding. Hinata goes to him and Naruto puts an arm around her waist, holding her close to him. Then they walked off to his apartment. Tears were still visible in their eyes, but they weren't sad tears anymore. They were tears of happiness.