A New Day

The One Who Taught Me How To Love Again

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't upload this chapter for a while. ^^;; Enjoy~

BANG BANG BANG

Three doors slammed open. Your eyes shot open to the unexpected noise. "AHHHHH"You screamed flailing everywhere seeing a face above yours. "AHHH" Angel and Jinhee yelled. You guessed the boys decided to give you girls a wake up call. "Yah its just me!You know your boyfriend~" he said with a slightly teasing voice. "Well, um good morning!" you said with confusion in your voice. "Good morning sunshine!" Zelo said brightly. "Hurry and get dressed! We have a big day planned today!" "Ok for you oppa!" you said while he pulled you out of bed and gave you a hug.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jinhee yelled. "I came to wake up my beautiful girlfriend! What else?" Chanyeol stated. "Come on wake up!!" he whined while tugging her arm. "But I'm SO tired!" she complained. "Do you want to decorate your room today or not?" "Aghh ok...but i want a hug first!" she said pretending to be mischevious. "I can totally live with that!" he said while surrounding her in his warmness."We have a busy day today so go get ready!..or we can stay here a little bit more.." "SECOND CHOICE!!" she excitedly replied. "Good i like that one too!" he smiled.

"HOLY GOD WHATS GOING O- oh Hi Oppa!" Angel said in the midst of confusion. "There's my beautiful girlfriend! Sorry for startling you." "It's ok because it was.. well you!" she smiled. "Well come on you have to get ready! We have lots of things to do today!" he said excitedly. "REALLY?! Ok i'll get ready!!" she said running towards the bathroom. "Woah what about my hug?" he pouted. She walked up to him and gave him a big warm hug. "Better? Hehe sorry I wake up in the morning energized like this all the time!" she explained. "Yes I'm a lot better! See you when you're ready!" he waved as she turned around.

"ARE THEY UP YET?" Youngjae yelled from the kitchen. "Yeah." Daehyun said walking into the kitchen area. "Dude you know we're going to go eat breakfast, stop looking for something to eat." Daehyun kindly scolded. "But Im hungry...HEY why are you happier all of a sudden?" Youngjae asked. "Yeah Chanyeol and Zelo are being really happy too. Its kinda weird."Tao budged in. "Oh trust me you'll find out later." Daehyun smirked. "Hey whats up?" Chanyeol asked as he walked in with Zelo. "Oh Nothing..So whats first on our list for today?" Tao asked. "Breakfast!!!" Zelo said hopping around with Daehyun excited at the thought of food.

You,Jinhee, and Angel walked out of your rooms at the same time. You wore a sky-blue blouse with a pair of black skinny jeans and some Vans. Angel wore a gray graphic tee with a bright blue skirt with black knee-leggings, and her favorite Converses. Jinhee wore a black tee shirt with a heart on it, blue skinny jeans, and some Converses. "Hey we're all matching!" you said surprised. "Cool! It's like we read each others minds!" Angel exclaimed. "I don't know maybe. But come on lets go see the boys!" Jinhee said walking out of the hallway pulling you two along.

"Woah..." the three boys said seeing you wear something besides your school uniform. "What is i-Ohhhh" Tao and Youngjae said in unison. Suddenly having the 5 boys stare at the three of you made all of you blush. "Well whats ever at the top of the list lets go do it!" you said trying to get everything back to normal. "Y-yeah i agree!" Angel said shyly at the sudden attention from the boys. Jinhee nodded"Yep shall we go now?" "Oh, Yeah lets go." Zelo said walking towards the door.

You and the girls walk besides you new boyfriends all the way to the coffee shop. Once you got there you ordered and sat down. After a while, you girls noticed Tao and Youngjae looking at you guys mysteriously. "Whats with them?" Angel whispered to Daehyun."OH they don't know about the bf and gf thing yet."he said. "What?" You accidentally said too loud. "Kristen try to be more sneaky!" Angel politely scolded. You looked at Zelo and mouthed "You haven't told them yet?" He shook his head no. "Why not?" Jinhee mouthed to Chanyeol. He shrugged his shoulders. You looked at your dongsaes and shook your head once. They nodded back knowing what you meant. "Hey Tao and Youngjae Jinhee, Angel and I would like to tell you some very important news!" you said happily. "What?" They asked curiously. "Well when we left the school the other day we bonded really well together..." Angel started while scooting closer to Daehyun, "And we got along really great and we had so much in common together..." Jinhee continued holding Chanyeol's hand "So we decided to start going out as..you know.. boyfriend and girlfriend.." you awkwardly ended. "WHAT?!! SO WE REALLY ARE THE FOREVER ALONE COUPLE?!!?" Youngjae shouted with disappointment. "I guess so hyung.." Tao pretended to cry while leaning on Youngjae's shoulder. "It's okay Ta-WAIT GET THE OFF OF ME!" Everyone couldn't stop laughing at the two's silliness. "Well as long as you guys are happy." Tao said weakly. "Aw don't be sad oppa!" Angel exclaimed. He slightly blushed. "We won't." They both quickly assured. "Are we just gonna sit here all day? Lets go and get my stuff!!" Jinhee said anxiously. "Ok!"

The eight of you casually walked to Jinhee's old apartment to get her stuff. While passing the music store, you tugged on Angel's arm. "Woah whats up?" she asked confused. "Look it's the one you wanted!" you told her excitedly. Without thinking she walked in the store. She sat down on the bench and admired its beauty. It was a black,shinee(not the singers x) classic piano that she wanted since she only had a keyboard all her life. Automatically she started playing it. You and Jinhee admired the sight. Jinhee took a seat next to her and played with her. While the two were having fun the rest of the group just watched smiling. "You remembered how to play!" Angel told Jinhee proudly, hugging her. "Yep! it was the first duet song i learned so it stuck to me." Jinhee replied. When the two looked up they saw the six of you grinning proudly."Wah you guys are so talented!" Chanyeol and Daehyun said giving them a hug. "I'm so proud!" you said pretending to wipe your tears away. "It's okay." Zelo said hugging you and slowly patting your back. "Sorry for that random stop I made." Angel apologized. "It's okay." Daehyun told her. "Come on guys!" Chanyeol urged wanting to help Jinhee with her stuff.

"GOSH JINHEE WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH STUFF?!!" You yelled carrying a heavy box down the stairs. "Be careful! We don't need any Onew condition-related accidents happening now do we?" she warned playfully. "Haha good one!" Angel said following Kristen with another box. "Hey where are the guys??" you asked nervously. "I don't know." Jinhee said running back up the stairs to her apartment room. Thank god she lived on the 3rd floor and not the 10th. The three of you walked into the room. Zelo, Daehyun, and Chanyeol quickly tried to act like if nothing was happening and greeted you. "You know we still have a few boxes right?" Jinhee questioned. "Oh yeah hyungs lets go get them." Zelo said quickly running to get some. The three of you happily smiled at Youngjae and Tao who were helping you guys without being asked to. But little did you know that they weren't slacking off, but instead planning a great surprise.

You 8 each grabbed a box or two since there weren't very many. "Why do I get the heavy one?!" Tao said dragging the box along. "Sorry" everyone said. "We're almost there!" You tried to encourage him. "Yeah thats true." he smiled.

Hurriedly you opened the door to your apartment. "OH GOD" everyone groaned flailing out onto the floor. "So..Tired.." you groaned. Zelo rolled over to you and hugged you. "It's okay. Its finally done". he said before giving you a warm small kiss on you forehead. "Yah yeobo why did you have so much stuff?" Chanyeol asked drowsidly hugging Jinhee. "It wasn't even that much! It was a long walk." she pouted while poking his cheek. "Haha i was just kidding!" he said kissing her cheek. "I think we all lost 20 pounds today." Angel kidded. "I agree." he said snuggling next to her and giving her a kiss on the tip of her nose.

After resting, you finally started putting everything in her room. Finally after a few hours her room was finished. "Wah look at all your kpop posters!!" Angel said excitedly. "Wow and you didn't even share?" you teased. "NO! NO WAY YOUR TOUCHING MY POSTERS!!" She said defending her posters. "Its okay we'll just have to buy more!" you said. "YES" Jinhee and Angel replied.

"So what now?" Jinhee asked. "We could go to the mall." you suggested. "Sure!" Angel agreed. You three walked out of Jinhee's room and made your way to the living room. "Woah you guys are still in here?" you asked. "Yep!" Zelo replied cutely. "So where are you going?" "The mall." "CAN WE COME???" Chanyeol said running up to Jinhee like a little kid. "Of course!" you all agreed. "What about Tao and Youngjae?" you asked. "They went to the store to buy stuff for our apartment." Zelo assured you. "Oh then they better not be sad when they see that we left!" you said before heading out the door.

"Here it is!!" Angel shouted while walking through the mall entrance. "DAEBAK!!" Chanyeol said jumping up and down. "Look!" Zelo said pulling you to the nearest skateboard shop. "Well there goes couple number 1." Jinhee giggled. "Well how about we meet here back at 7?" Daehyun suggested. "Sounds good!" they said before the two couples splitted up.

"WOAH KRISTEN LOOK!!" Zelo pointed at the two skateboards. They each had half a heart on it so when you put them together it would form a heart. "Thats so cool! I didn't even know they made couple skateboards!" you said in awe. "Can we get them please?" Zelo said holding your hands and pouting. You looked into his beautiful brown eyes and cutely nodded your head "yes"."YES!" he said grabbing the two skateboards and kissing your cheek. "Your the best girlfriend ever you know?" he said. His hand trailed down your arm before he held you hand. You had goosebumps at the sudden contact. "Thanks your the best boyfriend ever too!" you said walking up to the cashier and buying the skateboards.

"Chanyeol oppa! Look at this sweater!" Jinhee said happily. "Look at mine too!" he said turning around. "WAH DAEBAK!" they both shouted. "How did we pick the same sweater???" Chanyeol said surprised. "We are meant to be remember?" Jinhee said giving him a hug. He placed a kiss on her forehead softly and said" We should get these don't you think?" "COUPLE SWEATERS?! I would LOVE to get these!" she bursted with happiness."Okay anything for my pretty girlfriend!" he said cupping her cheek. "Thanks! I'm gonna go change back into my regular clothes and then we'll buy these ok?" "Okay."

"Selca!" Daehyun said while having his arm around Angel. "Smile!" she said. click "Oooo look at all the cool stuff oppa!" she said pointing at everything. "Hmm we should get something don't you think?" he smirked. "Like what?" "How about these?" he said giving her a clear plastic case. "WOW COUPLE RINGS AND WRISTBANDS!! Are you ok with the bunny on the wristband though?" she asked excitedly. "Yeah the bunny is called a matoki!" he explained. "Thats cool how'd you know that?" she asked. "Oh its just an..anime character thats all!" he awkwardly told her. "Ohhh. Well I love them lets get it!" "Okay!" he told her while placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Aw it's 7 already?" you said walking back towards the entrance of the mall. "I know i wished it lasted longer." Zelo pouted. You looked up and saw Angel and Jinhee standing up waiting for you. "Hey Unnie! Chanyeol and Daehyun had to go do something so w waited for you!" Jinhee briefly explained. "OH YEAH I had to go to! See you guys later!" Zelo said giving you a kiss on your head and skating off on his new skateboard. "Hm i wonder what they're doing." you pondered. "Well I'm not sure about you but Im starving lets go home and eat!" Angel rubbed her tummy. "Yeah we should cook since Im pretty sure Tao and Youngjae are probably hungry right now." you said. "Good idea lets go!"

As you walked up to your apartment, you and your dongsaes were talking about kpop. You opened the door and was quickly interuppted by the forever alone couple. "YAH you put too much red pepper paste in this!!" Youngjae said before gulping down a glass of water. "AAAAHH THE WATER DOES NOTHING! IT DOES NOTHING!" he yelled looking for something to cool his mouth down while Tao was too busy dying of laughter on the floor. Angel hastily grabbed a piece of bread and gave it to him. He looked at it in confusion. "Bread is suppose to help the burning." Jinhee explained as he ate it. You looked at Tao who was wiping his tears "DUDE *breathe* DON'T DO *breathe*THAT AGAIN." he said out of breath. "Yeah because i totally meant too." he frowned at him. "You know you should probably focus on cooking." you said taking the rice out of the rice cooker. "Oh most of its done i was just tasting it before i almost died.Wanna eat?" Youngjae asked the three of you. "YEAH!" you all said before sitting sown. "We'll eat well!"

"I didn't know you guys could cook!" Jinhee exclaimed."It was great! Thank you guys!" Angel told them. "The guys still aren't here. I wonder what they're doing." you said worriedly. "Don't worry unnie they probably are buying stuff for their apartment." Jinhee told her. "I don't know. They usually come back early when they go out and do stuff." "Hmm i don't know. Anyways thanks again for the food! I'm gonna go to sleep." you said getting up walking to your room worried. What If they got in an accident? What if it's happening all over again? You closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep, but failed. You put in your earphones and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Whats wrong with her?" Tao asked. Angel looked at Jinhee. "Do you think its okay to tell them?" she whispered to her friend. Jinhee nodded in response. "Well a long time ago she had a boyfriend who she loved A LOT" Jinhee started "And one day he was running late and she was watching the news and it said he was murdered on his way back here." Angel awkwardly finished. "Theres a lot more details but i think we'll save that for later." "Oh.." "Well i guess we should go to bed. Angel and Jinhee stood up. "Yeah we better go too." "See you tomorrow!" they waved. "Yeah lets hope the others are okay too, annyeong!"

"I really hope they are okay..."

 

Hey guys i hoped you liked this chapter! Ch 5 coming soon! :D