I Found My Way Back 2 Ur Side

Love Before Time

Jaejoong gets bored lately. He has not so many things to do that he is just wandering alone in the crowd of Gangnam district area. He is about to enter a coffee shop when he suddenly sees a bunch of people shouting the familiar name for his ears. The name of his once other half, Jung Yunho. It’s been like 3 ½ years the last time they met and talked. No hatred left behind though it was the toughest day for them. Yes! They were forced to separate due to the lawsuit which is now by his side, made him and the other two young men praised for the victory. Yes! They won against the lawsuit but the price was also beyond impossible. They had to be away from the rest two young men; Yunho and the maknae, Changmin.

He shrughs the thought about the lawsuit. It was the past and he just wants to make it past. He is now in the present time, the time when he accidentally hears his other half’s name being called by his fans. Jaejoong stands not so far from the crowd. He really wants to get closer but it will just make things worse for him and Yunho that he holds his desire. He hides himself pretty well that nobody recognizes him. Turle neck tee, black hoodie (that Yunho gave), a scarf covered half of his face and a pair of black sunglasses.

Jaejoong’s hearts beats rapidly as he could sense Yunho’s heartbeats near him. He closes his eyes and mumbles a wish.

“God....please let us have a glance that I can tell him that I still care for him and love him like we used to be”

On Yunho’s side, he is sure that he can hear his angel’s heart beats though he is unsure where his angel is now. All that he is sure is that his petit angel is not so from him. Their bond is still strong that they still can listen to each other’s heart beat.

“Oh God...let me take a look at him a while...just a while,” Yunho has been thinking the same way too. “I will say my lucky spell.....on the count on 3 when i open my eyes if Joongie is stiil mine and he’s here, our glance will meet,” Yunho mumbles as he closes his eyes and VOILA

“On the the count on 3 if Yunho is still my other half, our gaze will meet,” Jaejoong has also tried his lucky charm and VOILA

Their gaze meets as they both open their eyes. They can recognize each other’s existence by only the slight gaze. Both of them gasp and cant blink their eyes. Yunho’s startled as he meets the owner of those big doe eyes he has been missing body and soul. Jaejoong’s covering his mouth for he’s surprised about the work of their magic spell.

They send each other a loving glance that nobody notices it not even their maknae. Then Jaejoong makes a signal telling Yunho 2 listen 2 their favourite radio station “Sukira” led by Park Jung Su a.k.a EETEUK 2nite. Yunho nods his head telling he understands what Jaejoong has meant. How they miss sending each other a love song every nite thru email using their bias name. 2nite they will have the chance 2 do what they did long ago. They will not miss this chance if this can bring them back together again. Never have they had hatred towards other. They know exactly how they feel towards other and they are patient enough 2 meet this day.

After what it seems forever to them, they have to get back to reality as HoMin’s fans are getting crazier if they don’t start their fans signing. Jaejoong smile lovingly at his lover before he turns away and leaves the crowd. His face plasters with broad smile that no one can see behind his scarf on his mouth.

12 a.m. @Sukira

“Ok listeners…Eeteuk is here…now its time 2 read emails been sent 2 us….since the guest tonite is CL from 2NE1 I guess I’m gonna start the email which uses English…sorry for my bad English…aaah I think I have found it….CL-shi please read it,” Eeteuk asks CL to read the email he has chosen, fortunately the email is from Jaejoong.

“Allrite guys…this email is from [email protected]. it says:

2 my other half

We have separated 4 such a long time not because we don’t love each other anymore but because we love each other too much that we just wanted the best for us….u had sacrificed and suffered a lot 4 me….I suffered 2, knowing that u gave me urself just 2 let me be free reach my dream…I was lost a while but when I saw u a moment ago I knew that I have found my way home back 2 ur side…this song is dedicated 4 u my love…let’s keep our promise….i will always hold onto it and never let my faith gone…C’etait notre destin…je suis ne pour toi…tu es ne pour moi….Je t’aime beaucoup tres fort mon amant, Y

“such a beautiful email rite Eeteuk-ssi…omo Eeteuk sheds his tears listeners…..uljima Eetuk-ssi there will be someone definitely for you…..ok 4 u [email protected] we will play it “LoveB4Time” from CocoLee…check it out guys,” utters CL.

If the sky opened up for me

And the mountain disappeared

If the seas ran dry turned to dust

And the sun refused to rise

I would still find my way

By the light I see in your eyes

The world I know fades away

But you stay

As the earth reclaims its due

And the cycle starts anew

We’ll stay always

In the love that we have shared

Before time

If the years take away

Every memory that I have

I would still know the way

That will lead me back to your side

The north star may die

But the light that I see in your eyes

Will burn there always

Lit by the love that we have shared

Before time

When the forest turns to jade

And the stories that we’ve made

Dissolve away

One shining light will still remain

When we shed our earthly skin

And when our real life begins

There’ll be no shame

Just the love that we have made

Before time

In his dorm Yunho is listening to the radio thru his IPod….he can't hold the tears falling down his cheeks for he knows the meaning of this song too deep. Yes! They will always find their way just by looking by the light in their eyes. He then approaches his notebook and start typing an email 4 his beloved lover in other part of Seoul.

While in his apartment Jaejoong is also crying not because he’s sad but he’s excited that he has found his way back 2 Yunho’s heart just looking at those almond-shaped belonged to his Yunniebear. He plasters a smile on his beautiful face. His big doe eyes shine brightly 4 the 1st time after their forced breakup from the previous agency.

He keeps listening to the radio from his iPod too…it was Yunho’s gift. There it goes…Yunniebear’s reply.

@Sukira

“wow…such a meaningful words in the song…well let’s check another email and read it,” Eeteuk’s voice is now aired. “well, I guess I find something special tonight…there’s email tags 4 [email protected] why don’t we just read the email..shall we CL-ssi??? Coz this 1 is also in English….God, I should learn harder 2 improve my English rite guys????”

“Well wherever u are [email protected] this is a reply from [email protected]  it says

“I Love You with all my heart and soul….my other half, J"

 “Well, [email protected] asks us to play Celine Dion – 2LoveUMore..Ehm…its only a short reply but it means a lot to both of u I guess…well I wish u be happy J,” CL voice is now aired as she comments to previous email’s

Take me to the arms I love

Need me like u did before

Touch me once again

And remember when

There was no one that you wanted more

Don’t go u know u’ll break my heart

She wont love u like I will

I’m the 1 who’ll stay

When she walks away

And UKnow I’ll be standing here still

I’ll be waiting for you

Here inside my heart

I’m the one who wants to love u  more

U will see I can give u

Everything u need

Let me be the one who love u more

See me as if u never knew

Hold me so u can’t let go

Just believe in me

I will make u see

All the things that ur heart needs 2 know

I’ll be waiting for you

Here inside my heart

I’m the one who wants to love u  more

U will see I can give u

Everything u need

Let me be the one who love u more

And some way all the love that we have can be saved

Whatever it takes we’ll find a way

I’ll be waiting for you

Here inside my heart

I’m the one who wants to love u  more

U will see I can give u

Everything u need

Let me be the one who love u more

Upon listen to this song both Yunho and Jaejoong shed their happiness tears. They both are sure that the feelings are still in their own heart…feelings that they have towards other have never been changed at all….not even a bit…they swayed a little in the past but now they recall the feelings in a flickering light…

“Beep beep,” a sound is heard from Jaejoong cell phone. It’s a message….from Yunniebear 2b exact

To: MaBelleAnge-JaeJoongie

I Love You I Love You I Love You I Love You I Love You

Never been I feel bored 2 say this 2 u….never been I feel hatred 2wards u for I only know that I Love You coz U Are Destined 2b Mine for the rest of my life J

I Love You Ma Belle Ange Jaejoongie…….. Je t’aime beaucoup tres fort J

Not waiting too long Jaejong replies the text

To:MonBelHomme-Yunniebear

Nado…..Saranghae Yunnie-ah

Bonne Nuit,,,,let’s meet in our dream kekekekeke

YourBelleAnge_Jaejoongie

After reading the text from Jaejoong, Yunho gets onto his bed and starts 2 close his eyes. It takes only a second for him 2 be in his deep slumber with a smile plastered on his small yet gorgeous face and to meet his other half Jaejoongie in his dream.

The same goes to Jaejoongie.