※one※

Covered by Snow

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan enter the club as the sound of heavy vox filled his ears. The colorful flash light alternately seeled and scenery of people stodged the locus seen everywhere. His eyes searched around carefully among crowd to none other than his mate, Kai.

"Yo! Luhan." Someone patted his shoulder behind and without even looking, the latter knew who it was.

He sighed jadedly before replied short. "Hey."

Kai frowned at the remark but understood what's going on. He slung his long arm on him. "Chill out here and release all your stress, bro. That work sure so inconvenient."

He scoffed jokingly."Without you say that i will do that, man. And should i remind you that work extremelly frustating."

Kai only chuckled. "Fine then i'll leave you. I just dwell there, okay?" He left his fellow to a cozy sofa with bunch of girls sat on earned him giggles, of course to flirt.

After Kai left, Luhan made his way to bar to imbibe the addicting liquid. He has been there recently because of his downcast on work. One of his colleaguenamed Kris, defamed him defraud company's money so his boss brought down his position, it means lower salary, lower trust. Gossip and ruction spreaded fastly in the company. Those all made him down, frustated, angry and disappointed. Kris even didn't have proof at all, but his sly convince talk was enough to affect the upper.

"I'll have vodka." he ordered to the bartender before received the errand. He gulped it madly and mumbled voice.

"That bastard! How dare he maligned my name." he spatted at noone and took it again. "And the worst thing he even doesn't have any proof but still be able to made boss believe those lies!!"

He emptied the glass and charged for another. He felt little dizzy after drank the umpteenth glass, but he couldn't care less, all he wanted that time was forget everything which tee up him.  He screamed at the top of lungs even the loud music covered it up to satisfy himself. Pressure from atelier just the way too much and he couldn't handle it. 

His y messy hair and sweaty forehead attracted attention from some minxs. They giggled girlishly and one of them approached Luhan. She wore brave red tight mini dress and walked seducely to him.

"Hi there, y." she said as she sat on bar stool beside him. She raised one foot and rested it on another, made sure her legs exposed.

Luhan stared at her legs before looked away and gulped the liquor awkwardly. He's genuinely man after all. The girl smirked at his nervous reaction and her confidence boosted. It's not his first time seduced, in the fact that he came there almost everyday and got laid, so you can't call him innocent virtually. Slipped her arm into his sleeve, she started heckled him more.

"Oppa, did you come alone here?" She shrinked the gap between them and now he can truly felt the y curve of her. The boy only nod and hummed whilst drank again. Now his vision became blurry and the crazy fluorescent lights repeatedly pierced his eyes. His head rocked and he felt his balance a little lost.

She smiled with victory. Drunk means faster she get what she want. "Oppa, let's go to private place." she hugged lightly his body and suggested the offer which actually mean 'let's e each other'.  In other hand, Luhan although he seems a bit drunk and lost his balance, his sanity remained. He didn't know what got into him today but he didn't feel like the idea, whereas the past days he will gladly agree. He was about to reject but suddenly felt a hand creeped down to his thigh which made him wrath.

He removed her hands forcefully and retorted. "No thanks, ." He stood up after pay the alcohol. The girl just surprised and got offended. She straighten up her body sadly and resettled to her other friends. The words he could catch from her are 'no need to be rude, jerk!' but he shrugged it nonchalanty. He walked his falter body emerge from huge cluster. 

Kai noticed him walked lifelessly and shout out through the . "Where are you going, man? Should i accompany you?"

Luhan waved his hand from afar. "Nah, i can handle this."

 

 

 

Finally he was be able to went off from the dive. He walked down pathway and took some air before realized something.

 

 

 

 

His life was a mess.

 

He was easy-to-stress person. Never serious in love. Cold-hearted. addict. Club weekly-or even worse daily visitor. All inside him was darkness.

 

Suddenly, his step stopped as he heard someone called him.

 

 

 

"Excuse me! Can i ask something, sir?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


chapter 1 updated!! woo-hoo:) thx for my 1st surscriber&comment > zeronineule you're my spirit xD

comment will be appreciated<3^^