FINAL;

My Bestfriend's Feelings

 

It's been a month since Jimin and Jungkook graduated from school. But it's been 4 years since Jimin hadn't confessed his love to his best friend, Jungkook. 

They've known each other since they were in their diapers. Their mothers are best friends and also the same with their fathers. Jimin and Jungkook were always together, spending every second of their life with each other until they were inseparable. They even cry when they can't see each other for more than a day so their mothers decided that they'll share the same room together. They barely fight and when they fought, Jimin was always the person who would apologize to Jungkook even though it was clearly Jungkook's fault that they fought. But Jimin only did that to prove his love to his one and only true best friend. 

And now, they are in their shared apartment, playing video games with each other like they always do. Jimin always take the lose because Jungkook will be depressed if he lost and Jimin doesn't want that to happen because again, He loves Jungkook. 

"I won again!" Jungkook raised his fist and stood up 

"Well, you always win anyway" Jimin laughed as Jungkook did his small victory dance in front of him. He was spinning slowly with his fist up while wiggling his and with eyes closed. "Olala~ this feeling never expires" He said as he stretched his arms upward. Jimin smiled at the scene but that curve disappeared when he remembered the offer that he had received. He was given an offer to study college in America because he was given a scholarship. Having this opportunity barely happens to the students. Jimin is a smart guy so he'll get that offer. He's having a battle with yes and no right now. He wanted to say yes because he wanted to help his parents and he also wanted to provide him and Jungkook some more comfortable things and buy them a bigger house but at the same time he wanted to say no, because that means that he won't get to see Jungkook for 4 years. Even for a day without Jungkook, he already felt like suiciding. Yes, that's how he loves his Jungkook so much. 

"Yah, what are you thinking" Jungkook poke his head repeatedly to catch his attention. He's been spacing out for 15 minutes straight that Jungkook suddenly became worried. "It's nothing, I'm fine" Jimin assured him by patting his head. He stood up and went into the kitchen "You hungry?" 

"I want to go to a restaurant actually" Jungkook smirked as he held out 2 coats "Shall we?" 

 

 

"This again?" Jimin face-palmed himself as they arrived in front of the restaurant named 'Jiji's Ramen'. "C'mon! The name always remind me of you and I like their food" Jimin softened by the words he said *did it really reminds him of me?* He thought then smiled "Fine, let's go now kiddy" 

Jungkook inhaled the attractive scent of the ramen deeply that it reminded him of their parents that were currently out of town. "I missed our parents" Jungkook announced as he snuggled his face into his best friend's shoulder that is looking at the menu right now. 

"What do you want to eat?" 

"Chicken ramen" Jimin chuckled at his best friend's order, he had been ordering the same menu again and again since the day they discovered the shop 

"As always, try something else" 

"Noooo... I want what I just said" He pouted and made his famous puppy eyes at Jimin "Fine, but..." Jungkook raised his brow at Jimin, signalling him to continue "... I'll make sure I'll resist that face of yours next time" Jimin shook his head playfully making the younger slap his arm in a joking way. 

"May I take your order?" the waitress asked them 

"2 Chicken ramens and sprites please" The older replied and the waitress nodded before noting it down and leave. "I thought you hate chicken ramen and like pork more" Jungkook pulled away and went to sit at the opposite direction and that clearly made Jimin pout. "I wanted to know why you're so obsessed with that ramen" *and not me* Jimin want to say that line in his thought but decided not to because he knows the risks and possibilities. "Well... I tell you its gooooooooood~" He sang while drumming his chopsticks together. Jimin laughed, sighed then frowned. His heart always aches when he thinks of America. Jungkook noticed this, his best friend who was deep in thoughts 

"Why so serious?" He poked Jimin's nose with one of his chop sticks "I just thought that if you haven't come into my life, I wouldn't be this happy" The younger blushed at his sentence then gulped silently 

"What will you do if I-" 

"Here's your orders sir" The waitress said and Jimin was half annoyed and happy that the waitress interrupted him. "Let's munch!" 

 

 

"Damn, I'm full" Jungkook burped while patting his stomach "We still need dessert too!" Jimin beamed at the thought of those cold colour-tainted-eatable ice balls. "What's the occasion?" the younger asked. *Me leaving in a month* Jimin wanted to say. 

"Silly, we don't need an occasion to have a dessert" 

Soon, the waitress came with a big banana split ice-cream.

"Whoaa.. Are you killing me?" Jungkook's eyebrows met. "Well.. I guess you'll have to wait for me to finish it" the older rolled his eyes and picked the spoon up. 

"Whoa no no.. Wait" 

"Have a problem cookie?" 

"..." 
"Hm?.." 

"..I'll take the first bite" Jimin chuckled at his best friend's greediness but he understands him as he understands himself. "Your wish is my command sir cookie" 

"Kookie" Jungkook corrected as he placed the scooped ice-cream into his inviting mouth. Jimin stared at him, watching his every movement. 

Even the movements from his mouth. 

the spoon upwards, down the spoon, biting the spoon unconsciously, ta- Oh no. Park Jimin isn't having a dirty thought right now. He SWEARS. Cross his ing heart. 

"Give me that" Jimin snatched the spoon from Jungkook and had his share, *mmhh.. Indirect kiss* He smiled. "Hey! Don't eat all of it!" Jungkook worriedly said upon seeing Jimin eating his precious ice-cream like a horrifying beast. "yah.. Yah! Jimin!!" 

"mmmh~" Jimin teased his friend while eating 'his' precious ice-cream 

"Hyungggg~ don't eat all of-- Holy ! NOOO!!!!" Jungkook tried to get the spoon away but Jimin quickly moved into the corner in a blink of an eye. Jungkook has a lot of favourites in his life that he'd really die for just for it. For example, his precious Ice-cream. 

"Oppa~" 

Jungkook called his friend and held his one fisted hand near to his cheek 

"Buingg~" 

Jimin was strucked by his friend's sudden 'oppa' and 'buingg' aegyo. He accidentally dropped the spoon and Jungkook happily got the spoon and snatched the eaten ice-dream away while the older was still staring into space. 

"You're unbelievable" Jimin shook his head 

"Well, believe it. Ice-creams are mine" 

 

 

It's been 3 weeks since they've been spending the time out and hyperly and the poor Jungkook suddenly became too curious about how weird his best friend was acting. Jimin, in the other hand decided to go to America and he's now preparing for the day where he and his beloved Jungkook will separate. *But it's for the better right?* Jimin deeply sighed as he packed his books. What Jimin didn't know is that Jungkook is behind the door all along, hearing the zipper zipping, books falling and his friend's sighs. Well, He couldn't open the door because it was locked, and Jimin didn't want the younger to burst in, cry and unpack his things. Even worse, have a fight. A misunderstanding. He'll just wait for the right time, and that time is the night before the awaited day. 
See, how smart Jimin is. 

"Yah! Why do I hear zipping?" Jungkook bang the door, getting so worried "I-If you won't reply then I... I'll k-kick the door open!" Oh Jungkook.. 
"Uhh.. We're going on a picnic at Saturday night" Jimin stuttered 

"Oh.. It's still Monday though!" 

"I just want to get ready as soon as possible" 

"Well, can you at least open the door?" Jungkook softly said. Jimin stared for a while then finally stood up to open the door. But before opening, he hid his suitcase below the bed. 

"There" Jimin opened the door and smile. But soon disappeared when he saw his loved one frowning 

"Hey..." Jungkook started and looked at him in the eyes 

"A-are you hiding something from me?" Jungkook fisted Jimin's white V-neck shirt harshly 

"What are you talking about" Jimin replied, grabbing his friend's wrists to calm him down. "Calm down. Breathe in.. Breathe out.." Jungkook did what the older said and calmed but didn't let go of the older's shirt. "That's Jeong Jungkook" Jimin ruffled his hair and the younger dropped his hands. "Wanna play video games?" 

"Sure" Jungkook forced a smile then pulled his friend into the living room. "So.. What game?" 

"Street fighter?" 

"Sims?" Jimin said and chuckled 

"Really hyung? You want there with all kissy kissy and babies?" Jungkook raised a brow playfully 

"I'm just kidding. Why do you always take me so seriously" 

"Then now I know not to take you seriously then" Jungkook giggle and silence came 

"So.. Tekken?" 

"Sure, you use Lily" Jimin joked 

"No way, I'll use Jin again. You know... JIN" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows and Jimin smacked his arm lightly 

"Man crush" 

"Haha. NO" 

"C'mon let's play" Jimin said and held the 2 controllers. *I'll just use the panda. Heh* the older chuckled at his own thought 

"A panda? Really?" 

"Well, it's cute. It's reminds me of you though" 

"Aww that's sweet" The younger replied as he started the game

...

"! I can't do the freaking combo!" 

"left, L, square, down.." Jimin whispered, remembering the combo steps he used the previous days. "I'll win this one!!!" Jungkook shouted, filling the entire room. 

... 

"You lose" the screen said out to Jimin "uh huhhhh" and the little made his victory dance. *As always* Jimin thought. 

 

 

5 days have passed and it’s Saturday. Jimin didn't expect the time to move too fast though. He wished that he'll get more time to spend with the younger, but it's now impossible. Jimin was ready to go to the airport tomorrow early in the morning. He packed his clothes, grooming kits, books, personal stuffs, notebooks, gadgets and more stuff. Just seeing his huge suitcase made his heart ache. *I hope I can survive without him* He thought. "Now for the picnic and stargazing for tonight" 

Meanwhile, Jungkook is also packing for the night. He placed out the basket and made some sandwiches. As he was making their dinner for the night, Jimin came out of his room with a big folded red plaid blanket in his hands. He carefully placed them in the basket and helped Jungkook with the sandwiches 

"Gee, thanks" Jungkook smiled, not facing his friend 

"Well, I planned this so I must help" Jimin chuckled as he spread the mayo into the bread. 

They finished at 5:00 because they started at 1:00 and they're prepared to go out already. They went to the nearest park and placed the blanket on the green fresh grass. The two friends admired the sun as it is setting. The transition of blue to reddish orange was beautiful to their sights. 

Especially Jimin's 

the older frowned and avoided the sight. He grabbed the basket and held out the sandwiches. "Let's munch" He told his friend and the other nodded. They shared some peaceful atmosphere and shared some happiness and laughters. Jungkook was already feeling weird and scared at the same time. He can't avoid the thought and to feel that something unbelievable is going to happen. He does need to believe his own instincts right? His heart squeezed all the blood out of it at his sudden negative thoughts and he didn't know that his instincts were all true. 

The two of them grabbed the sodas from the bag and enjoyed at night sky. The stars and the moons was shining bright fully altogether and that made the night memorable for the both of them. But Jimin's throat suddenly became dry and sore. He needs to tell Jungkook that he'll leave tomorrow for America. 

And he'll do that now. 

"Jungkook, I have to tell you something" Jimin looked at his best friend sadly and Jungkook knew that it's going to bad 

"W-What is it?" 

"I..." Jimin breathed heavily and paused for a while 

"I'm going to America" He blurted and Jungkook stared at him for a moment 

"W-When.." 

"Tomorrow morning" The older can't help but tear up at the sight of his best friend nearing to tears 

"I was offered to have a feed college and I accepted it because it's for our own good" He continued "I want to provide us some comfortable things and also for our parents. I know that I--" 

"Why? Do you really hate me that much?!" Jungkook shouted at him but he didn't care because there weren't people around anymore and he had enough. While Jimin on the other hand was strucked and confused at the same time 

"You did it to get away from me, you must have said so!" The younger fumed and was breathing heavily, obviously avoiding the tears "Y-you... You're tired of me, sick of me clinging into you, you're sick that I'm always winning. You hate me! Are you really my ing best friend huh?! You--" 

"Shut it Jungkook! You know I won't change the way I feel about you okay?! And I've told you that a million of time already" The older shouted back "I did all of this just for you. The college, the winnings, the foods, the fun, the happiness, this... Picnic" The younger softened and he couldn't hold back the tears that were dying to fall already "Don't ever think of that again. Why did you think that I became your best friend for all this years? I care for you and I love you okay?" Jimin really mean the 'I love you part' but Jungkook only bought it as a friend-friend relationship. "I can't believe you Jimin.." He whispered while sobbing. He suddenly hugged his friend and they shared their tears together, as inseparable best friends 

"Don't leave me..." 

 

 

Jungkook fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder because of his never ending crying. So Jimin had to piggy back ride him. He placed him gently at Jimin's bed so that the scent of him will be the first scent that Jungkook will smell. He admired his best friend's beautiful features and sobbed quietly. 

"I love you Jungkook, really" He placed his lips at the front of the youngers lips but stopped, instead he moved up and plant a soft kiss on its forehead 

"I love you so much" 

 

 

"Jimin!" Jungkook woke up on his best friend’s bed and was greeted by the scent of him. He wants all the things that happened last night to be a dream. But it’s reality 

"Jimin!!" Jungkook got out of bed and looked at his surroundings. The room was nearly empty by the sight and Jungkook doesn't want to believe this. "Jimin!! T-This isn't funny!" the younger was nearly into tears as he roamed around the apartment to find his best friend. He searched every room but he wasn't there. The comfort room, the other bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, anywhere but.. No.

"Jimin..." The younger sat on the couch and buried his face into his hands "JIMIN!!" He bursted out crying as hard as he could. He cried for straight 10 minutes and he finally he looked up. He found a blurry envelope on the coffee table. He grabbed it and opened it. He saw a letter in a handwriting that he recognized *Jimin...* He immediately knew the person and by that, he quickly unfolds the folder and rubbed his eyes so that he can see the letter clearly.

 

Dear Jungcookie! nah... I mean Jungkook,

Well, first of all sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye properly. It's because that I'm almost late to my flight to America. I hope you're still not mad. We can send each other messages, letters, or texts right? Rightt...

 

*Yeah.. But I'm lazy you know that*

 

So just tell me how are you doing, what's happening around you, are you eating well, are you being a good or a bad boy and stuff okay? You know how much I love and care about you right? You're the best buddy anyone could have but no. You're mine! >:D

 

*Pshh.. I need you for me to do good, have a good atmosphere, eat well, and be a good boy*

 

Don't keep playing video games too! You'll get more and darker eye bags! Plus, I'm the only one who can play with you using our own x-box! I'm selfish okay? Don’t blame me, I'm just being me. You want me to be truthful remember? I hope that you can also cook on your own, or not you can call Taehyung to cook for you or buy some fast food out there. Don't worry about the money; I've got it under control. I'll get a job there and send you money. 

 

*You don't have to do that Jimin* 

 

Hey uhh... I want tell you something. Sorry if this isn't good or anything. I'm too afraid and nervous to tell it personally so I just wrote it here. 
Jungkook I love you, not as a friend but as a man. I love you by heart; I love you more than just my own best friend. I kept it for years already because I don't want to ruin our friendship and I'm planning to tell it now. Please don't be awkward when you're with me in the next 4 years because of my confession. You can forget about what I said. I just need to spill it. Because if I didn't, my heart will be aching like hell. I can't breathe properly and I felt like suffocating. Sorry that there's tear drops on this letter, I can't help but feel like a fool, an idiot. I can't help myself being emotional in this kind of situations. I hope you can still read this even though there are thousands of tear drops getting into the words. So, I love you Jeong Jungkook. I really do.. Cross my heart! 


Jungkook was crying the whole time while reading his best friend’s confession. He felt guilty. His friend always shower his love on him while Jungkook was always there standing and waiting for the shower of love. He didn't even remember when was the last time he showered love to his best friend. Worst, he thought he was facing one-sided love. But in reality Jungkook had also love him all this years. Jungkook at expressing his love towards others and that explains that Jimin didn't notice Jungkook's love. Why did you think he cried his eyes out last night? He didn't want his friend to leave because He loves him too. Jeong Jungkook loves Park Jimin. *I hate you for not confessing personally, I'm so ready to accept you all these years* Jungkook thought while sobbing his heart out hard. 


Oh! I almost forgot, I'm going to get you something this week okay? Stay tuned there. I promise it will be cute and comfortable, just wait for it. Oops, I really need to go. Bye Jungcookie!! 


Love, 
Park Jimin 


* you for making me cry this hard.. And don't change the subject! Ughh..* Jungkook can't help but curse at his emptiness. He felt like the letter should be a thousand pages back to back. 

Jungkook harshly rubbed his eyes with his sleeves and went to play video games *Sorry, Jimin. I can't but be a bad boy when you're not around me* 

...

A week has passed a Jungkook had been crying all night on Jimin's bed. He also kept on having nightmares and such. One morning, he woke up with puffy eyes from crying. He had a nightmare again. He always dreamed about Jimin never coming back and leaves him for another boy. Then suddenly the doorbell rang, interrupting his bridge of thoughts. He stood up grumpily and reached out for the door. He was greeted by a shocked mail man carrying a box. Probably because of his dark eye bags and red eyes, but then smiled afterwards. 

"This was sent to you by a person in America. Jeong Jungkook right?" the boy asked and he nodded. The mail man placed the big box on the floor and held out a paper. "Sign on this and I can go already" Jungkook sighed and signed the paper lazily but then smiled after "thanks" he thanked "anytime" and by that, the boy left and Jungkook closed the door. 

He placed the box on the coffee table and he noticed that there was an envelope attached to it 


Hey Jungkook! This is what I'm talking about. Sorry this took long but I hope you like it! I'm doing well here if you want to ask, how about you? Are you being a good boy? Haha :) 

Love, 
Jimin 

 

*I hate you, I'm suffering while you're having fun* He looked again at the box and it has small little holes on it. Jungkook opened it entirely and he suddenly shrieked when something moved. 

A white Maltese. 

 

 

He opened the cage slowly and the puppy crawled out of it real gently. The Maltese looked at Jungkook's puffy blood shot red eyes confusingly and the younger chuckled at the puppy's cuteness. *So you want this to be my company while you're gone huh?* He thought as he held the puppy and pinched his nose playfully. 

"I'll call you Jikook" He said as he placed the puppy in front of his face. The puppy Jungkook's nose, telling him that the name was fine. 

"Jimin and Jungkook will be your appas" 

 

 

4 years have passed and the both of them are doing fine. Jungkook already had a company with him despite the absence of his best friend. Jimin graduated and he was a Valedictorian. The teachers were so pleased at the disciplined child that came to them. He was their favourite student after all. The school was good but there are tons of confessions that were given to Jimin and now he is here in his room packing all of his belongings. It's like a deja vu to him. He bid his last goodbyes to his friends and waited for a taxi "Taxi!" He waved at the car and it stopped "To the airport please" Jimin said with his perfect English. 

Meanwhile, Jikook and Jungkook were strolling around the park for some exercise and fresh air. They've been playing there for a while now. Jungkook sat down on a near bench and opened up a can of soda. "Such a tiring day isn't it?" He told the grown up Jikook and the dog barked. Jungkook got a dog treat and tossed it to Jikook only to be perfectly catched by his mouth. Then suddenly, Jungkook remembered the picnic they had and he suddenly frowned, missing his friend so badly. 

But what he didn't know is that his sufferings are already about to end. 

Jungkook looked up by the sound of Jikook barking and running at someone. 

"Aish! Jikook!" 

He quickly got up and followed his dog. *damn, that dog has some quite quick legs with him* Jungkook panted as he was getting closer. When he had arrived, his heart immediately dropped. He saw the dog a man who is petting Jikook with a smile. 

"Jikook.." Jungkook suddenly blurted out and his eyes widen after realizing who that person 

"Jikook huh? Where did you get that name?" the guy chuckled. There is a big suitcase beside him that the younger recognized immediately 

"Jimin..." 

"Hey Jungkook, you've grown up huh?" He chuckled "I missed you so mu-- Oof!" 

"I hate you so much!" Jungkook suddenly hugged him and the two started to tear up again 

"I'm sorry Jungkook ah.. But now I'm here, everything is going to be okay I pro--" 

"I love you Jimin..." Jimin's eyes widen at Jungkook's confession. He was happy that he'll spin the whole world that Jungkook felt the same. "...A long long time ago until now" Jimin heart skipped a beat after knowing that he wasn't facing one-sided love all along 

"Jungkook..." Jimin cupped the sides of the sobbing Jungkook and Jimin was sobbing as well. 

"I love you so much.." He finally said before connect their perfect lips together. They shared a passionate kiss, lips moving together in a perfect sync. 
Oh How lucky they are to have each other by their sides.

 

 

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

 

 Author's Notes:

Ahh... Finished at last! But it supposed to be yesterday but we went out and when I came back I feel really sleepy but here it is now! I jope you enjoy this 8 pages long one-shot of Jikook couple :))

Love Bangtan Boys, Love JiKook couple

Thanks for the subbies! <33

*le go watch coffee shop* mhh... y Dae Dae [Happy birthday to you!]

6/30/2013

 

 

CLICK HERE! :DD