Chapter 72

Loving You (With Cnu)

 

You: Cnu.. What about-
Cnu: I don't care (your name).. I want to be with you forever and I want to be there for our child. So.. Will you marry me?
You: *smiling* yeah
Cnu: *smiles and puts the ring on your finger* you'll officially be mine now.
{No ones pov}
Cnu took you back to the dorm, so you could tell the guys that you two were engaged.
Cnu was really happy, and felt like he was on top of the world, but you on the other hand, were still scared out of your mind.
(At the dorm)
Gongchan: you proposed today? I thought you said you were going to sometime next month, in November..
Baro: well I'm happy for you two!
Sandeul: hey what are you going to name the baby?
You: umm I don't know... 
Gongchan: you'd name it Gongchan! 
Baro: no I think you should name it after me!
Sandeul: no you should-
You: I'll be right back.. *getting up and leaving*
~~~~
{Jinyoungs POV}
First she's pregnant and now they're getting married?
What is this? 
Poor (your name), this is all Cnus fault!
Jinyoung: what's wrong with her?
Cnu: she doesn't know how to feel about things yet, she's not ready to be a mom..She's still in shock..
Sandeul: oh..
Gongchan: why didn't you tell us that earlier? We put to much pressure on her..
Cnu: I'll go take care of it, don't worry she'll she get used to it'll just take some time..*getting up to go find you*
{Your pov}
I sat out on their balcony, as the cool autumn air hit my face.
I twirled the diamond ring around my finger, am I really ready for this?
To be a mom?
To get married?
It's just so confusing!
Tears started pouring from my eyes 
But then the thought occurred to me, that's there's a human being growing inside of me..and they deserve to have a life, but 
I looked once more at the ring 
I'm not ready for this..
Cnu: (your name)... I'm sorry if the guys were putting to much-
You: it's fine, everything's just a little to much right now.. *continuing looking at the ring* but I've got myself into this, so now I've got to take care of it.
Cnu: *sits down by you and holds your hand* we've both got to take care of it..
You: Cnu..are you ready to be a father? Be honest.
Cnu: well, I've always planned on being one, but I didn't know it would happen like this..
You: *looking down*
Cnu: no..I don't mean it like that.. It just came as a surprise to me, to both of us..
You: k. *getting up* 
Cnu: *grabbing your hand* where are you going?
You: home.
Cnu: do you want m-
You: no its fine, I just need to be alone. *walking back into the dorm and to the door*
Gongchan: hey (your name).. Sorry ab-
You: it's fine. *walking out the door*
Cnu: *running after you*