Chaotic Winter

Chaotic Winter

 

"Sunyoung-ah!" Victoria knocked the blue wooden door rapidly while glancing at her watch. When saw that it was already 8 a.m, she began felt panic since they have schedule at 8.30 a.m. and their manager oppa will arrived in minutes to pick them up. The leader finally shouted helplessly, "Wake up, we're late!!"

Still there is no answer from inside. Victoria sighed heavily before decided to get Luna's room spare key from the living room. She dashed quickly, grabbed the bundles from it place -hanging on the wall-, and ran back to the blue wooden door. After found the right key, she immediately shoved it into the key hole, twisted it twice, and kicked the door open.

"Kim Sunyoung!! You should wake up or..." her voice slowly trailed off when saw Luna just laying on the bed while stared at her with eyelids half-opened, red face, and pale lips.

"Unnie.." the younger girl whispered weakly, "I think.. I think i'm sick.."

Victoria marched toward the bed and put her palm on Luna's forehead, "It's hot.. Aigoo, you have a fever.." she pulled the thick blanket then covered the brown haired girl's petite body with that, "It's okay.. Get some rest, okay? I'll tell manager oppa.."

Luna nodded, but suddenly her face changed into frowning. She quickly grasped Victoria's sleeve and asked, "You will out until midnight?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Don't be late.." she puckered her lips cutely, "I'll be missing you.."

The older girl smiled widely while ruffled her lover's hair gently, "Rest well, okay? Duo maknae are free today, i'll ask them to take care of you.."

 

-

 

Krystal just stood in the doorway, still in her pajamas and yawning endlessly next to Sulli who busy listening to their umma instructions.

"You understand, right?" Victoria tightened her shoes before repeated again for the second time, "Make Luna some food, simple hot soup will be, and don't forget to change the compress. Oh, give her some medicine in the cabin!  The one with red pill."

Sulli nodded, "Yes, roger that, Umma!"

The Chinese Lady stood up and grabbed her handbag, ready for leave the dorm. But suddenly she turned around again,

"Aish... I'm so worry and-"

"No need to worry, Umma~" Sulli pushed the older girl's back, "Me and Krystal will take care of Luna-unnie like a professional doctors!!"

"Hey, hurry!!" suddenly their manager oppa voice echoed from outside, followed by Amber's.

"Vic-umma! We're getting late!"

Victoria glared at the two before stepped out from the door, silently threatening the duo maknaes through her eyes, for take a really good care of her precious Luna.

 

-

 

Krystal just simply followed Sulli everywhere around the dorm with her sleepy eyes. She was out for late night schedule and it was still early for her to wake up. Now Sulli was busy putting some ice blocks into medium-sized ice pack with Krystal tugged on her shirt.

"Jjung?"

"Mhm?"

The slightly older girl giggled a little and pecked Krystal's cheek, "You know that i can handle this by myself.. Sleep again now, Soojung-ah~"

The feeling of Sulli's delicate soft lips against her cold skin somehow could make Krystal's eyes fully opened. She shook her head and pouted,

"I won't. Yesterday you were out for the whole day and i miss you.."

"Oh, really?" Sulli chuckled playfully then closed the referidge's door. She turned around for facing the younger girl, "Go to sleep, you are tired, Jjung."

"I'm not."

The latter crossed arms, "Let's see.."

 

-

 

Krystal sat silently in the edge of Luna's bed, stared blankly at the ceilings when Sulli tried to put the compress on Luna's forehead.

"Do you feel better, Unnie?"

"Not yet.." coughs followed Luna's sentences.

"Wait a few minutes, i will make a hot soup for you.."

With that, Sulli stood up, left the room, and marched toward the kitchen, didn't even bothered to take Krystal with her. Luna noticed that her dongsaeng stayed still in her remain position seems not realized that Sulli was gone.

"Krys?"

Krystal snapped out and turned her head, "Hm?"

"Jinri is out and you are not realizing it?"

Her eyes widened as she threw her gaze around the room, but found no sight of Sulli. She immediately got up from the bed and dashed out.

 

 

-11.15 a.m.-

 

"Would you play with me after this?"

"No."

"What about watching a movie together? We could-"

"No."

Krystal frowned and felt helpless, but she kept trying. She hugged Sulli from the back, circled her arms around the latter's slim waist tightly.

"What about-"

"Soojung-ah!!" Sulli gritted her teeth, feel annoyed with Krystal's weird behavior, "Can you see that i'm cooking now?!"

The younger girl immediately released her arms from Sulli and stepped back, "Uh, sorry.."

"What's wrong with you?" she put her hands on her hips, with hints of dejection could be heard clearly from her voice.

"... Just missing you?"

"Aish.. I miss you too, Jjung. But we will have our time later, arasseo? Later, after Vic-umma going back home."

"But i just want your attention!"

"Don't be such a crying baby, Jjung. Luna-unnie is sick now, we must take care of her first."

 

-11.39 a.m-

 

Krystal was just went out from the bathroom when she saw Sulli was wearing her jacket. She just took a bath, hoping that the cold shower could wipe away all of her sadness from being 'rejected' by her own girlfriend.

"Where do you want to go?" she asked softly.

"Nearby medicine store," Sulli showed Krystal an empty medicine's wrapper. "I want to buy this."

"Can i come along?"

"No, just stay here, Jjung."

 

-11.44 a.m.-

 

Luna felt like someone staring -not really staring, almost like glaring daggers at her from her right side, the doorway. It was so creepy and she thought that maybe a ghost just passed her room. But after a minutes, that feeling was still lingered in her skin, make her really scared.

'Omo, if it's a ghost, it must be staying in my room! OH NOOO~'

Slowly, she braved herself for turned her head, expecting for facing an ugly and spooky creature. Unfortunately, she found something creepier instead, standing by her doorway with pale lips and long wet brown hair which's covered half of it face.

"AAAHH!!" the poor Luna shouted in shock, "AAAAHHH!!" she shouted again, and getting louder, "KYAAAAHH!!"

That figure hugged the wall in odd manner while still locked her deadly gaze at Luna.

"... You steal her from me.."

Once heard that 'ghost' voice, Luna immediately felt relax. She breathed out heavily and patted her chest, "Gosh, Krystal!!"

The beautiful ghost keep stared at Luna and repeated her sentences, make herself getting more scarier, "You steal Jinri from me.."

"What the heck are you talking about?!"

"Unnie!!" unexpectedly, Krystal stormed inside and jumped into Luna's tummy, "Why are you must sick today, Unnie?! I was expecting a romantic date with her today but YOU ruined everything!!"

Luna tried to pushing Krystal from her body weakly, but had no impact. In return, she locked her feet around Krystal's waist and rolled to the floor. The two hit the marbled floor with a loud thud before starting their fight again.

"Do you think i like being sick like this?!" she pulled Krystal's hair.

"I don't care!! The point is, Jinri give you more attention and i didn't get any!!" she stomped Luna's chest.

"You b*tch!! So what if i get her attention?! You're jealous with a sick person who needing more attention like me?!" she slapped Krystal's face.

"I'm not JEALOUS!!"

"Oh i will steal Jinri from you AND MAKE HER AS MY FLING!!"

"NO!!"

The two was ready to killing each other when suddenly they heard the front door clicked open.

"Jjung? I'm home~"

 

-12.15 p.m-

 

Sulli stepped inside Luna's room and found Luna laying on the bed, same position with the last time she saw the older girl. In her side, there's Krystal who busy playing Fruit Ninja game with Luna's cell phone.

"Whoaa," Sulli smiled happily without suspecting anything. "My Jjung is accompany Luna-unnie here~"

"Yeah," Luna smirked. "Soojung is reaaaally good friend of me."

The youngest of the three just glared at her and cursing silently.

Sulli grinned toothily, "Do you want to eat now, Unnie?"

The older girl glanced at Krystal for a second before nodded her head like a little kid, "Yes, but Jinri will feeding Unnie, right? Unnie is too weak~"

"Kekeke, of course, Unnie~"

Krystal felt like she turned into a wild bull and she was get ready to kill Luna.

 

-12.45 p.m-

 

"Ssul, look!!" Krystal ran toward Sulli's direction while holding a brochure. The older girl lifted up her face from her book and smiled at her girlfriend.

"What is it, Jjung?"

 

'Yes, i got her attention!!'

 

"It's a brochure about new theme park around here.. Want to go there someday?"

Sulli's eyes brightened when heard the 'theme park' words. She nodded eagerly before grabbed the little paper.

"Where is it?"

"It's--"

Then, Krystal's enemy suddenly voiced out.

"Jinri-yaaah~ Unnie is thirsty~"

"Yes, Unnie!!" the black haired girl immediately stood up and left Krystal alone, again.

 

'.'

 

She tiptoed carefully to Luna's room and peeked from the doorway like a creepy stalker, watching how her lover helping her unnie to sit up and gave her a glass of water. Krystal gritted her teeth in anger since she knew that the oldest just wanted to mock her. Luna was able to slap her face a few moments ago by the way, she's not that weak.

'What to do now?' Krystal cracked her knuckles, but suddenly she got an idea, 'I know! I want to get sick too, so Jinri will stay by my side!'

 

-13.00 p.m-

 

Sulli was walking to the kitchen, want to grab a cup of warm tea and medicine for Luna when she spotted something weird with their fridge. The racks which supposed to be inside were scattered around the large-sized machine and their leftovers and foods are placed on the table. Slowly she approached the fridge and opened it slowly.

"AAAHH!!" Sulli screamed until the top of her lungs when saw what was inside. "SOOJUNG-AH!!"

The stupid brown haired girl just smiled sheepishly while hugged her knees, "He-hey, Jinri-yah.."

"What are you doing inside refrigerator, Jung Soojung?!"

She harshly reached for Krystal's hand, and pulled the younger girl out.

"It.. It's kinda hot here so.."

"This is winter, for god sake!!"

"But.. But i feel hot!!"

"There's aircon in your room, right?" Sulli hissed, tried her best to press her anger, "Then why you must sneaked into referidge like this?! YOU ARE NOT POLAR BEAR, JJUNG!!"

The latter just lowered her head and puckered her lips. Her first plan was failed.

 

-13.30 p.m-

 

The two sat in the dining table, with Sulli busy preparing Luna's lunch on the plastic tray and Krystal lied her head on the wooden table aimlessly beside her.

"Do you want to eat your lunch now, Jjung?"

"No."

Sulli stared at her lover with questioning eyes, "What do you want then?"

"I want you."

"Aish, Jjung.." she rolled her eyes, "You have me already, right?"

"But this whole day you just courting with Luna-unnie!! What am i for you? Statue?!"

Sulli caressed Krystal's cheek gently, "Don't be so selfish, Aegi.. Like i said before, we will have our time later, understand?"

"Yeah."

But Krystal knew that she won't wait until 'later'.

 

-14.00 p.m-

 

Krystal sat in the second floor's large window, watching the beautiful snowflakes fell down from the sparkling sky. And suddenly, she got another idea. The one that actually more worthy than her stupid action to sneak into refrigerator. She dashed to her room, grabbed her thin jacket and ran out from the dorm, straight toward Han River.

 

*Meanwhile, in Han River

 

Two girls whose seems like a couple just walked slowly in the wooden bridge with hand in hand. They wore thick jacket and hoodie which's covering half of their faces.

"... Do you feel cold?" the older one asked softly while smiled lovingly at her lover.

The other girl shook her head and returned the smile, "No, as long as you hold my hand, i won't feel cold, Unnie.."

"Then i will be the one who hold your hand forever, arasseo?"

"Dae.."

Imaginer shapes of hearts and flowers are scattered around the couple, and don't forget the world which's suddenly turned into pink. Bright pink.

Out of nowhere, the younger one spotted a figure in the edge of the river, walked hastily and seems like ready for jump into the almost-frozen water.

"YAH!!"

 

*That time, Krystal...

 

'So, i will jump into this river, soaking my clothes and tell Jinri that i fell, unpurposely..'

 

She thought as she stared down at the streaming waters.

 

'Kekekeke~ It will work, and i will catch a fever! In return, Jinri will take care of mee~'

 

But, when she want to sit down and planning to get into the water slowly, she stepped on a pile of slippery mud and of course, she sliding quickly to the water.

"AAAAAHHH~~"

Krystal was so panicked, make her forgot how to swim. Her hands reached, waved in the empty air helplessly as she drowning deeper into the water.

 

'Goodbye cruel world, goodbye my lovely girlfriend Choi Jinri, i love you forever.. Wait, i can't die now, i haven't make revenge to Luna-unnie yet!! And i haven't get my first time from Ssul!!'

 

Somehow, those weird thought gave her more spirits of life. Now Krystal tried to moving her legs like a frog and finally it worked.

"HELP MEEEH~"

Then, someone grabbed her hand from the surface.

"I got you, Ma'am!! Hold on!"

 

'... Familiar voice..'

 

"OMG, SOOJUNG-AH!!"

The brown haired girl opened her eyes, just to found her close friend from same line, stood there while holding onto her wet hand as tight as she could.

"Ji-Jiyoungie?" she glanced to another girl who standing not far from her, "Jiyoungie? What are you doing here with Jiyeon-unnie?"

The caramel haired girl gritted her teeth, "This is not the right time for asking about that!! Now can you climbing up?"

"I can't!!" Krystal tried to lift up her body, "My legs stuck with something!!"

Jiyeon finally bent down and pulled Krystal's another hand along with Jiyoung, "Is it still stuck in your legs?"

"Yes!! Something like--"

Accidentally, the couple stepped on the same slippery ing mud and followed Krystal to sliding right to the deadly cold water.

"AAAAAHHH!!"

"--Like root.."

"AAAAAAAHHH!! IT'S COOOOLD!!~"

 

*In the f(x) dorm...

 

"Unnie," Sulli peeked on Luna's room. "Did you see Soojung?"

Luna shrugged her shoulder, "No, why?"

"It's already afternoon and she haven't eat her lunch yet.. Where is she now? Aish.."

"Look for her, Ssul.." Luna adviced, "You know that she tried to get your attention from this morning."

Sulli smiled weakly and nodded, "Okay, i will go out for a while. Wait here and--"

"No, i come with you!"

"But you're still sick, Unnie.."

The older girl grinned widely and got up from her bed, "Don't mind about me, kajja!!"

 

Luna and Sulli were standing in the Han River's bridge while threw her gaze to everywhere, but Krystal was nowhere to be seen.

"Aish.." Sulli sighed heavily, "Where is--"

"AAAAAAAHHH!! IT'S COOOOLD!!~"

The sudden scream make the two jumped in surprise and immediately turned their bodies, search for the direction of the source. Far from them, they could saw three heads in the middle of the almost-frozen river's water. Sulli couldn't recognize the other two, but she know who was the one with long brown hair.

"SOOJUNG-AH!!"

 

"AAAAAHH~ AAAAH~"

"Stop screaming, Kang Jiyoung!!" Krystal scoffed while kept trying to release herself from the root's grip on her legs. In otherwise, Jiyeon clenched her teeth because of the unbearable coldness, but she kept acting calm in front of her lover.

"Until when we will staying like this?" Jiyeon asked to no one particular.

"Until someone come and rescue us," Krystal answered nonchalantly.

"SOOJUNG-AH!!"

The trio immediately turned their head to the caller and found Sulli ran toward their direction.

"Jinri-yah!!"

Sulli quickened her pace as fast as she could with Luna following from behind, "Jjung!! Hold on, i will help you out!"

Jiyoung pouted, "YAH! Help us too, Ssul!!"

But then, maybe a destiny or something, Sulli stepped on the same mud which's causing all of this problem.

*BYUUR*

"OMG IT'S COOOLD~"

The three just stared at the new comer blankly, already losing appetite for screaming again.

Jiyeon face palmed herself, "It's great, just great.."

But suddenly, they realized that they still have another rescuer.

"LUNA-UNNIE~ HELP US!!~"

The petite girl approached the spot of chaos calmly, walked like a boss. She giggled while watching the four girls whose perfectly soaked and shivering madly.

"Back off, people~" She pulled Jiyeon's hand first since she was thinner than the others.

"This is under my controool~"

 

-17.50 p.m-

 

Sulli and Krystal were laying on the bed side by side, covering their body with double thick blanket. The younger one kept sneezing and coughing helplessly.

"Why are you so dumb, Jjung?" Sulli whispered softly while pulled Krystal into her tight embrace, "Eventhough i didn't give you all of my attention, you know that you're the only one i love, right?"

"... I'm sorry.." the latter answered weakly and snuggled her face into the crook of Sulli's neck, "I just missing you too much, Ssul.. Don't be angry with me, please.."

"I'm not angry with you. It's just.. Look at you now, catch a very high fever and very bad influenza. Do you think i'm happy to see you like this?"

"But.. I think you will take care of me if i'm sick.. Like you did for Luna-unnie.."

Sulli tightened her embrace and ruffled Krystal's hair gently, "Aigoo~ You are jealous, aren't you? My silly girlfriend.." she chuckled a little before continued, "No need to jealous over anything.. When f(x) disband someday, you will have the rest of my life for taking care of you, Jjung.."

Krystal immediately lifted her head, stared at Sulli with her red eyes, "Promise?"

"Promise," Sulli smiled and captured Krystal's pale lips in a quick gentle kiss. "There, sealed."

The younger girl let out a girlish giggle before snuggled into Sulli's chest, "Seems like i will have this flu forever, Ssul.."

"Eh? What flu are you-"

"Falling in Love with U~"

"You cheesy."

 

-Later that night-

 

Victoria gazed at Luna with evidently unbelievable look when saw the younger girl was the one who opened the door for her and Amber. She wasn't expecting that, since she knew that Luna was sick this morning.

"Are you recovered already?"

Luna scratched her neck nervously, "Yeah.."

"Where's Sulli and Krystal?"

"Err... Sleeping?"

It was weird and Victoria raised one of her eyebrow after glanced at her watch, "It's still early to sleep for those two kids. What happened when i'm not home?"

The short girl smiled widely and answered, "Chaos."

"Tell me everything."

 

-------------------------------------------

 

*Side story : Jiyeon and Jiyoung

The couple walked down the street quickly, couldn't handle the coldness of their soaked body anymore.

"Jing, we're lucky.." Jiyeon breathed out once they reach Kara's dorm.

"Why?"

"They forgot to ask we again about what were we doing together in Han River.."

 

*Side Story : MuBank

 

Victoria, Soyeon, and Gyuri were stood in the backstage while crossed their arms and glanced at each other.

"... Where's your maknaes?" Gyuri asked.

The T-ara leader wrinkled her nose in return, "Jiyeon was going back home with soaked clothes yesterday and now she caught a very bad fever.. What about you guys?"

"It's weird.." Gyuri rubbed her chin, "Jing was comeback home with exactly same state with Jiyeon.. And now she is sick too.."

Victoria sighed heavily and lowered her head, "I'm sorry girls, this all was my dongsaeng's fault.."

"What?"

"Yesterday, when i was out for schedule...."

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

So, what do you think? xD

I'm sorry for put Jiyeon and Jiyoung here, but i just simply love this couple XD

Okay, this is my first fanfic with stupid Krystal and mature Sulli ~

Hope you guys like it :3