One Man Drinking Games

Can you find Leeteuk?

another drabble...

 

♥~♥~♥~♥



“KangInnie! How many times do I have to say stop drinking?! You’re not listening to me!” Leeteuk shouts at the drunken KangIn.

“Teukie! My Teukie! Let’s drink c’mon!” and he pulled Leeteuk down to one of the chairs there.

“No! I won’t drink with you. Let go of the bottle KangIn! Let go!” and they ended up pulling the bottle together.

“Fine! Let’s play then KangIn!” Leeteuk said. He had enough of KangIn’s vice right now.

“What are we going to play, Teukie, huh?” KangIn asked and kissed Teukie on the lips.

“Ugh! You taste of an alcohol! KangIn stop kissing me!” said Leeteuk who’s dodging his kisses.

Then a bright idea came up on his head.

“KangIn, if you answered every question I asked, I let you kiss me. But if not, you’ll give me the bottle okay?”

“Oh okay… let's here it then.” KangIn said without worries.

“2010+1991=?” Leeteuk started to ask.

“Hmm… you know I hate Math Teukie! Here!” he then gave the bottle to Teukie and pout.

“You bet! Next…” Leeteuk said happily.

“Please don’t ask about Math, please Teukie!” KangIn pleaded.

“Okay… Okay… next question, what is the name of the son of King Oxford?”

“Is there a King Oxford living?”

“Yes. So what’s your answer?”

“Here” he gave another bottle to him again.

“Please don’t ask about people, Teukie, please?” KangIn pleaded once again.

“Okay” and Teukie chuckled before continuing.

“Last question KangIn, Why do I love you?”

“You can answer this one, I know.” 

“That’s easy Teukie… Because I’m perfect for you and we complete each other, am I right? So where’s my kiss now?”

“Right. You’re still sweet even now that you're drunk Youngwoonie.” And Leeteuk closes his eyes as he waits KangIn to claim his kiss.

After 30 seconds without getting a reply…

Leeteuk open his left eye to see why KangIn’s lips still not touching his. He smacked his head when he saw he’s already sleeping.

“Right, KangIn. That’s why I hate it when you’re drinking. I’m always the one to carry you… alone. Hello, guys wake up and help me here!” he shouted but no one hears him.

He let out a sigh. And carry him on their shared bedroom alone with his actual biceps.

♥~♥~♥~♥

 

bow...