Debut Stage.

My Heart Races For You.

Walking through the building where M! Countdown was going to be held, Yoongi was extremely nervous. Today was the day that Bangtan Boys would debut. They've worked hard for this day and the days to come as idols.

As they were in their waiting room having the finishing touches of hair and makeup done, there was a knock on the door. 

A beautiful female with long, light brown waves and a summer dress walked in. All the boys immediately stood up and bowed. They were taken aback by her youthful looks.

"Hello, I'm Son Daeun, I'm today's MC. I heard today's your first debut stage, fighting!" Her killer eye smile on full display.

Yoongi's eyes widened when he finally realized that it was her. Son Daeun, the girl he met almost two years ago in the trainee dance workshop.

The boys introduced themselves one by one and once they got to Yoongi, he was still in a complete daze. Jungkook nudged him and he cleared his throat.

"Ah, hello, I'm Suga." Daeun squinted her eyes at him and cocked her head to the side.

"Don't I know you?" She asked. Hoseok gave Yoongi a smirk and chuckled.

Yoongi looked at her, a part of him happy that she seemed to recognize him. "I'm Min Yoongi, we met at a trainee dance workshop."

Daeun's eyes lit up and she clapped her hands together, "Yes! Wow, you did get to debut, congratulations!"

Yoongi rubbed the back of his neck, "And you debuted more than a year ago and you're one of the biggest names in k-pop."

Daeun felt herself blush and all the boys congratulated her. "Well, good luck on your stage!" She bowed and left the room.

Hoseok jumped onto Yoongi's back causing both of them to almost face plant straight into the ground. "She remembered you! Aren't you all happy?" He teased and Yoongi pushed him away as he tried his best not to get all red.

"Shut up!" Pretty soon all the boys joined in on teasing.

"So that's the girl you told me about?" Leader, Rap Monster, wiggled his brows. "I didn't know it was Son Daeun wow!"

"Suga hyung knows Son Daeun, that's so cool!" Maknae, Jungkook, added.

It was time for the boys to take the stage and they were all extremely nervous. Yoongi looked up and saw Daeun along side Kim Myungsoo from Infinite. 

"Please welcome the new hip hop group, Bangtan Boys!" They both announced and walked off the stage.

The boys got into position for "We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2" Once they finished, it was time for them to perform their title song, "No More Dream."

They put their nerves aside and gave a killer debut performance. Once they got backstage, they all jumped on each other and were proud to say that they finally debuted.

"You did amazing, Suga." Yoongi turned back and saw Daeun smiling as she stood by the door. 

s pushed him and he went out into the hallway with her. "You don't have to call me Suga. Call me Yoongi, please."

Daeun giggled, "Okay, Yoongi." She stuck out her tongue and Yoongi laughed.


AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hmm, so should I start addressing Suga as Suga or do you want it to stay as Yoongi? (:
By the way, isn't the poster amazing? <3