Let's Get Closer!

Seasons Of Love : Behind The Scene

 

before you get confused, the sentence in italic means it was on the drama scene, and the blue text is when the cast is talking in their mind.

(Narrator' POV)

 

"All of the casts please gather outside!", Miyoung popped her head an left.

"Let's go then", Sungjae said and stood up.

"We can finish this later, now go", Ara said.

 

***

 

"You must all wonder why I called all of the casts here", the director said. "Some of the casts don't have a scene in a first episode, like Namjoo, but the reason I called you here is to explain the filming".

"Since the drama needs all of the seasons, we will be filming the episode randomly. We will catch up with the season".

"This is the start of summer so, we began filming with episode 1 because it's in summer, everybody get it?", the director asked.

"Director-nim, I have a question", Ara raised her hand.

"Yes?", the director said.

"When we will do the photoshoot?", she asked.

"Next week", the director said. "Anymore question?".

"Yes, director-nim", Miyoung raised her hand.

"What is it?!", the director said.

"Please don't be hard on us", she grinned. "Let's all get closer to each other! Please treat us well",

"So I have to pay all of you dinner everyday?", the director joked and all of the casts and crew chuckled.

"Now, let's get back to each other business, we'll start the filming in 40 minutes!', the director clapped his hands.

 

***

 

"You'll be going home now?", Sungjae asked.

"Hmm, since I only got called for that information", Namjoo said.

"Take care, Namjoo-sshi", you said.

"You take care, save yourself from this kid", Namjoo winked at you and flicked Sungjae's forehead.

"Aish..", Sungjae rubbed his forehead.

There was an awkward silence again after Namjoo left, thanks to Ara, because she finally broke the silence.

"Why with all of this silence? Jungkook-sshi, you haven't talk", Ara said.

"Ah..I'm sorry", Jungkook grinned.

"Are you normally like this?", Ara asked.

"I'm a shy person...and also, I'm the newest here on the industry", he said.

"Really? I debuted after BTS", you said.

"Ah really? I'm sorry", he bowed.

"Yah, Jungkook-sshi you have to pay more attention to your co-stars", Ara smiled.

"I will, I'm sorry", Jungkook said.

"What are you updating? Fancafe?", Sungjae went next to Jungkook and peeked to his phone.

"It's SNS", he said.

"You still have SNS?", Sungjae asked.

"It's only for my close friends", he answered.

"Aah...I have an SNS too, but we're not close yet so I don't think you'll accept my friend request", Sungjae said and went to the other chair.

"It's not-", Jungkook denied but got cut off by you.

"Me too, I have an SNS too...but this is the first time I talk to you...what should I do?", you played along.

"____-sshi, if I add you, would you accept?", Sungjae asked while checking his phone.

"Of course, let me search your account", you said.

"Here, I'll search it", Sungjae said and you handed your phone to him.

"It's not like that....", Jungkook said with a low voice.

"Hmm? I'll accept you too if we have gone closer", you smiled.

"Yes, me too", Sungjae said while searching his name.

".....", Jungkook confused and stayed silent.

"It's okay", you laughed. "We're just joking!".

"Ahh...", Jungkook relieved.

"I'm not", Sungjae said and you eyed him.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry", he grinned.

"Can I have your SNS? Both of you?", Jungkook asked.

"Sure", you smiled.

"Let's all be friends okay?", Sungjae said

 

***

 

"Action!", the director said.

You rushed to the announcement board to see the test result. Once you can get rid of all the people, you searched on your name. Shin Eunyoung, Shin Eunyoung....Ah! You found out your name and It was on the second place. You looked up to the first place, Bang Hyunsoo. You sighed. Last time, you were on the first place and now he climbed up again. You left the crowd and you saw Hyunsoo from afar.

"Yah! Bang Hyunsoo!", you shouted but he doesn't turn.

Upon hearing you called him, Hyunsoo secretly smiled. You jogged to him.

"Hyunsoo, have you seen the announcement?", you asked.

"No", he said coldly.

"You're on the first place!", You said.

"I know", he shrugged, "I told you last month, I'm going to beat your score".

"You're so irritating", you said and left.

Hyunsoo just chuckled and watched you walking away.

"CUT", the director said.

"Good, now move to scene 2", he said. "Where is Jeon Jungkook?".

"Here", Jungkook said and ran to the scene.

"Okay, ready, ACTION!", the director said.

"Yah", you nudged Minho's head.

"What? Hyunsoo acted cold again?", Minho guessed.

"He's always like that anyway", you shrugged.

"Well..", he chuckled.

"It's just..", you scratched your head.

"Just what?", he asked.

"He has a brain, he has a look, he almost has everything..but that attitude", you said.

"'He has a look?'", Minho teased you.

"Don't you dare...", you glared at him. "If you're not my cousen I might've fallen for you~".

"Yah, be careful! I will reject you", he said.

"This brat", you hissed. "Why don't you have any girlfriend by the way?".

"I have", he said.

"Mwo?!', you gasped.

"Soon", he smirked.

"Aish...", you said.

"Move!", he said.

"What?!", you asked and you followed his eye. "Ooh..".

Minho smiled.

"That girl?", you asked.

"Hmm", Minho smiled. "She went to the same class with you right?".

"She sat beside me", you took his coke.

"WHAT?", Minho's eyes widened.

"I'll help you", you shrugged, "but pay my lunch first", you said as you left.

"CUT!!".

***