final (?)

☁ An Ending ◕ ◡ ◕ application for story 'ᴍʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡιᴛʜ ᴊᴇʀᴋs' ☁

while everyone is having their party, there's one particular person who doesn't seem to enjoy it. it's none other than the maknae, Jo Hyun. yes, she doesn't enjoy it. she never did from the beginning, actually. and as the night grows darker, so does her mood and expressions. her black circles becomes more obvious under the sparkling lights.

she sighs. her gaze moves to her Young Mi unnie, her left elbow nudges the older's arm. she turns to her dongsaeng, her eyes looks like they're saying 'yes? is there anything you want?'. the younger, who-without even thinking-understands the telepathy, only give her unnie a soft look and say

"unnie, I'm going to the restroom for a bit," she informs, earning a quick nod. and with a faked smile, she leaves.

Jo Hyun quickens her pace, not wanting to be spotted by anyone. she wants to be alone. she sighs in relief as she reaches the front door without meeting anyone. she's alone. or so she thought. without her knowing, there are two guys who actually noticed her and secretly followed her, separately. both of them seem very concerned about her. that shows in their eyes.

they watch as she slowly heads to the beach. step by step she took, she took as if it's her last. the two guys notice that, but none of them seem to have any intention to run to her immediately. they watch as her bare feet touch the cold water of the ocean. they watch as she drops the long coat she was wearing, leaving it on the spot where the ocean's wave ends its way. she continues her steps, now with only her swimwear on, revealing her perfectly sculpted body.

with every step she takes, she looks more and more like a goddess in the their eyes. but not in her eyes. her eyes stares on the thin air, her gaze is landing in the middle of nowhere. she keeps her empty gaze as she takes more steps deeper into the water. gradually, the water reaches her ankles, her calves, her knees, her thighs, then her waist. just now, the two can finally see the liquid crystals falling from the edge of her hazel eyes. but still, none of them is concious enough to realize what she's doing.

then, for the second time, Jo Hyun quickens her pace, drowning herself more into the ocean's waves, as her sobs become obvious. and that's the time when the two boys gain their conciousness, realizing what she's actually trying to do. suicide. she wants to kill herself. that explains why she made sure that no one noticed her before, and why she was taking her steps wholeheartedly.

the two boys are panicking. they don't want the girl to die. the both of them know exactly that they both love her, even though she only loves one of them. the boy that hides behind a palm tree readies. he knows for sure that she doesn't love him anymore, and that she loves someone else, which led him to brake up with her, reasoning that he no longer loved her. but that's not true. not a word of it was true. it's not true when he dumped her, and it's not true even now. it was never true and never will be. and now, he determines to save her, he wants her to live. even when he knows that her one and only precious life won't belong to him anymore, he doesn't care.

he sees her drown more as the water reaches her shoulder level. but as he's just about to run to get her, he hears a familiar voice shouts

"JO HYUN, NO!"

he hides back behind the trees. he can only watch as a familiar guy runs instead of him to get the girl he loves. Oh Sehun. there can only be that one name in her heart now, and it's only right that he's the one to save her instead of Yoo Youngjae, the guy that dumped her, but in reality, he's the one that got dumped.

Sehun runs as fast as he can. he needs to save her. that's the only thing going on in his mind. and he needs to hurry. he takes off his shirt and runs into the water.

Jo Hyun feels like her body is not in one piece anymore. her heart aches more than it ever did in the eighteen years of her life. she closes her eyes; she knows that a big wave is coming, and that it'll eat her up, but she doesn't mind, it's what she wants anyway... with b tears, she awaits her end. she pushes her lips into a thinner line as in the critical moments, the only voice she can hear is Sehuns. she hears his beautiful voice screaming her name over and over, until the exact second she loses her conciousness with a bitter smile on her peachy lips.

a big wave crashes onto Jo Hyun the second Sehun's feet hits the water. drops of tears escapes his small eyes as he literally jumps into the water, trying to find the girl that he loves, trying to prevent her from going away from his side. he doesn't care about his own safety. screw his life if he can't save her. if he dies saving her, he'll die happy.

Youngjae can only freeze as he watches Sehun trying to find Jo Hyun between the waves, screaming her name over and over. his lips shivers madly, and tears run down his cheeks continously like a stream. he falls down to his knees, sobbing hard, mumbling Jo Hyun's name along with short words of 'mianhae'.

Sehun dives into the water, his hands trying to reach as far as he can. suddenly, his fingers brushes with something. it's cold, but very soft. he just knows that it's his girl's hand. he lets out more and more tears as he finally get a hold of her hand. he pulls her by the hand, embracing her limped body in his hands as he swifts his way to the shore, still screaming her name along with the phrase 'please wake up...'.

as he looks up, Youngjae's ears catches Sehun's words "Jo Hyun, please wake up...". his tears slowly dries away. he rubs his eyes that are covered in his tears. and there she is. Sehun found her! a huge relief fills his heart at the thought that she was saved. but she's not moving...

Sehun puts Jo Hyun's cold and pale body on the sand. he pats her cheeks a few times, trying to wake her up, calling her name more, but it doesn't seem to work. he puts his pointer and middle finger on the side of her neck and he can feel her pulse still beating. he mumbles "no, no, Jo Hyun, you must live!" and places his hands on her chest and starts doing the CPR. 

Youngjae watches as the guy that his girl loves starts doing the first aid on her, giving her the breath of life as their lips touches everytime he gives her the artificial respiration. his heart aches, but he knows that it's for her to live.

Sehun stops when he sees her coughing, the ocean water comes out with it. he-with teary eyes-grabs er hand and pulls her into his embrace as she slowly regains her conciousness.

"you fool! why did you do that?!" he sobs. he can feel her hand weakly hits his bare chest.

"why... did you... save me?..." her voice is faint, almost like a whisper.

"if I didn't save you... you could've died!" her half-shouts as he loosens his embrace and looks into her eyes. she looks back at him, her eyes filled with tears.

"THEN LET ME DIE!" he's taken aback. he never knew that she actually wants to die "then let me die..." she mumbles as she continues to sob.

"why?" he asks her carefully.

"why? BECAUSE I'M EVIL. THAT'S WHY!" she shouted again. he's speechless "it's because I'm too selfish and couldn't choose... it was because of me... I know about how Youngjae oppa's heart brake, but I could do nothing to comfort him... I COULDN'T GIVE A DAMN DECISION TO CHOOSE OVER HIM AND YOU, OH SEHUN!" Sehun bites his lower lip. he never knew that this thing is this much complicated on her side. he pulled her chin to face him.

"I know that you know who you love... then what's the problem?"

"the problem is... that I am not like you, oppa!" the crystal drops runs down her cheeks once again "I'm not like you who can easily dump anyone just because you're bored... I'm not like you who doesn't even think of other people's emotions! I have my heart!... or at least I had it before I became the ruthless person with no heart that abandons someone that has loved me with all he has and made him let go of me for some heartless playboy!" both Sehun and Youngjae know who she's talking about. she cries even more as Sehun pulls her into his embrace once again. she, with all her might, tries to break free "that's why... that's why you should leave me alone and let me die!!!"

Sehun can't take any of it anymore. he pushes her shoulders back and flings her back to her sitting position on the sand. he cups her face with both of his hands as he forcefully seal her lips with his. she forces to break free at first, but as Sehun is stronger than her, she finally gives up. both of them are crying. no, scratch that, the three of them are crying. Youngjae watches them as his heart aches even more and he turns to leave the two alone.

Sehun pulls away from her. he notices that her cheeks have gone redder than a red ripe tomato. he smiles and gently caresses her pink-tinted cheek.

"sometimes, you need to think less of others and start thinking about your own happiness..."

 


  Spazz Spazz...

yeah... yeah... lame. then so what?

and to cooky_love: I do hope I'll get chosen for your story...^^

this thing seems too long to put in the app, so I decided to do this... *rubs head*

hope you like it!^^