The Beginning

It All Started With a Kiss

Min Jung's POV

“Bye!” I called out to my friends as I headed out the school gate, planning to go back to the dorms. School wore me out, the one and only reason why my life was so boring. I suddenly heard ringing; it sang a tune that I knew well. My phone. Considering I hardly receive any calls, it was rather unusual. I checked the screen, ‘Unknown number’; like I’d pick up a strangers call.

As I continued to think about my unexciting life, I decided to just wander around hoping it would bring something interesting. Trust me, even wandering around was more exciting than what I normally do. As I walked around the unfamiliar place I found an alleyway. I thought these only existed in movies.  Out of curiosity I decided to go in and explore. In movies, alleyways were never a good sign; but I convinced myself that reality was different from what they portray in films.  

I was soon stopped by some shadows appearing from behind. I knew it, this wasn’t looking good. I kept walking, hoping they would leave me alone. ‘Yah!” A manly voice yelled out not far behind. I could hear his footsteps, they were following mine. “Yah! No one ignores my word!” I could hear a few more footsteps, more and more were ganging up on me. I turned around, feeling threatened by his voice. In front of me was a very attractive, tall yet scary guy. I swoon about attractive guys a lot, but this was not a very good time to be. He began to walk closer to me as I shuffled back until I felt the wall.

The stranger wore something that resembled a school uniform. His shirt was only half done, revealing his white wife beater and a hint of his abs. I closed my eyes, frightened. I could feel his presence approaching. Suddenly I felt something soft touch my lips, and opened my eyes in shock. “What do you want from me? Who are you? Why –“ I got cut off. “I want you to be my girl.”

Joon’s POV

“Oppa~ I love you!” I heard this often, maybe too often. Girls, they’re just play things. You mess up their feelings, get them in bed and leave them.

“Hey ladies, can I buy you drinks?” G.O began his quest for tonight. “Joon, even though you’re gang leader, and you’re the most attractive out of us in terms of body and looks, I bet you I can get more girls to sleep with me tonight than you.” What was he thinking, him get more girls than me? What a funny joke. Then there was Mir and Cheondung, having only experienced puppy love; don’t worry, I’m still teaching them. Seungho? His lips made the girls go crazy over him, but it was me that made them go wild!

“I’m bored. I’m heading to the dance floor”, I told them.

“Giving up already?”

“Losing is not in my dictionary; it’s in yours.”

Girls were everywhere; s. I moved my way through the dance floor with girls clinging onto me, touching me everywhere. They’re all the same.

“Oppa~ you’re so y! Let’s go to your house –“

“Get the f--k off me !”

I made my way outside to catch some fresh air. I closed my eyes as the wind blew on my face; it felt so good. I began to walk back inside until something caught my attention.

“Yah! Where are you? Why’d you leave me alone on the street? It’s cold you know!” I followed the trail of her voice; it sounded like she was on the phone. “But you said you would –“ I watched as she fell to her knees and pouted. She was cute, a type I’d never played with before. This would be fun.

I walked over and offered to help her up. “Are you okay?” She looked at me with a puzzled expression. She held onto my hand as I helped her up; they were so soft. “Thanks” she said while looking down.

“I have to go –“

“Are you sure you’re okay? Its dark and you’re alone –“

“It’s okay, I don’t live that far from here but thank you.” She bowed politely to me, and left. Damn, there’s my chance gone.

I began to make my way back to the club; Mir approached me, there was something about him that made the atmosphere uncomfortable. “Hyung! G.O apparently touched Taecyeon’s girl and now they’re having a brawl!” I was gone for ten minutes and something like this happens? I followed Mir as he led me to the room, I knew G.O had no chance in winning.

­­As soon as I walked in, the first thing I saw was Taecyeon throwing a punch at G.O’s nose and I watched as blood gushed out from it. Glass was smashed and broken in pieces all over the floor, including one on Taecyeon’s face. “Oppa, are you alright? You’re bleeding! Oppa –“

“No one f--king touches –“ I pushed him onto the wall before he could throw another punch, silencing him. This guy was drunk, and his girlfriend was just another ; which of course he didn’t know.

I smirked at him. “This is my territory. If you bring her here, she’s ours.” Taecyeon could only glare at me; I could see his eyes swearing at me.

“YAH! GO BACK TO 2PM! THIS IS MBLAQ’S TERRITORY! GET THE F--K OUT!” It’s not as if I’m not giving you another chance, but now even the crowd doesn’t want you.

“Oppa, let’s just go. I’m scared.”

 As she left with Taecyeon, she looked back and mouthed something to G.O.

“I’ll be back”, I think that’s what she said; none of my business anyway. “Hyung! Are you alright?” All of them ran to G.O, leaving me all by myself again.  

 “How many girls did you f--k then?” Of course, I already knew the answer to that; I just wanted to rub it in his dirty face.

“None, but you didn’t get any either.”

“I had a this morning, are you f--king blind?”

Seungho was in charge for the rest of the night and early morning; I was too tired. I needed to know who that girl was; she looked fun. I dialled Xander’s number hoping he would pick up.

“Yo what’s up? Who pissed you off this time for you to come to me and help you track them down?”

“I need you to help me find a girl.” I described her to him with every little detail.

“Are you looking for a target to because I have –“

“Are you mocking me?!” If it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t even give him a chance. “I don’t care, just find her and tell me straight away. IT’S IMPORTANT.”

~~~~~~

I woke to my phone ringing, what a great way to start the day. Oh, it was only a message. Being impatient, I opened it straight away seeing as it was from Xander.

It wrote, “I think I found her. If this is her, call me straight away.”

I scrolled down the message impatiently and there she was. I suddenly caught myself smiling and without thinking I called Xander.

“She’s internet famous or better known as an ulzzang. Park Min Jung, 16 and a student at Hye High School –“

“Just tell me her location already!”

“She’s most likely to be in school. You can wait til’ she finishes –“ Then I heard some moans over phone; I’m so over girls like this. Without giving him any notice, I hung up, got changed into my uniform and was about to leave for school until something grabbed me.

“Oppa, where are you going?” I looked over to my bed, only to find a girl with a strong scent of alcohol and no clothes. I didn’t need this every morning, and definitely didn’t need it today. I quickly grabbed her clothes from off the floor and threw her out.

“Oppa, please don’t throw Hae Jin out!”

“Don’t worry, you’re not the first.”

~~~~~

“Hyung, teach me more! I want girls like you too!”

“Where are we going?”

“Are there girls?”

“Xander said you were looking for someone –“

I was thrown with many questions which I had no intention of answering. “Just follow me.”

My eyes widened and I caught myself smiling again. “There she is!” I whispered to them. “Let’s follow her.”

She walked into an alleyway; this was perfect. I followed her closely and until I suddenly felt the need to inform her of my presence. “Yah!” She gave me no reaction, definitely a kind I’d never played around with before.

“Yah! No one ignores my word!”

She finally turned around, I observed her closely. It was definitely her, and without thinking twice, I pushed my lips against hers. She opened her eyes in shock and threw me countless questions; must have been her first. Without hesitating I told her straight away.

“I want you to be my girl.”

We’re going to have so much fun together, Park Min Jung.