♥ Secret as "The Second Female DBSK"

♥【Official SecretShinki Thread】♥

Okay, as many as you know, CSJH was my very first biased girl group ever along with the shipping of CheonsangShinki since they are total counterparts of each other. That's a fact and it should not be questioned. So anyways, I found something interesting a few days ago. That Secret could be the "Little sisters" of CSJH. It might sounds crazy but this is how I see it.

I came across two music videos and I must say, they sound very similar. Not only that, there's also a mashup of it! My two favorite girl groups in one song: Total Epicness!!

Credits to AiRfhn

Credits to vshapley

 

Here's the mashup!

Credits to bbvoxlover


I really think that Secret has the potential into making it big in the K-Pop world. For me, they can be the second female DBSK in the future. Every Secret member reminds me of CSJH, and even some of them have a mix of CSJH too. I would really wish for Secret to get more attention though, they are beautiful and talented all together. Maybe with a little bit more of hard work, they will have greater things coming for them. There's no other girl group who has the vocals of CSJH but I think Secret can reach the level (not surpass it) one day.

And maybe one day, reach DBSK's level right?

SECRET FIGHTING!!!