Meetings

City of Angels

Donghae run through their bathroom when he see his wife vomiting again.

“Hae! Don’t look please just get Minho I’ll be fine.”

“But.” Donghae protested.

“Please, you still have work and Minho have school today and I want to take him with you this will stop ok?” Jessica pleaded wiping .

“Jess, I think..”

“Hae, I want to look like as if nothing’s happening you don’t want our son to get sad right?”

“Fine, You win, but if something happens like this you will do what I say okay?” says Hae.

“I will now fix yourself.” Jessica smiled at him.

 

Hyukkie, went inside Junsu’s place as he was greeted by his friend he sat on the stool and make a pose for him.

“Thanks Hyukkie, I owe you big time.”

“Aren’t your teacher wondering why I am always your model, they might think you are obsess with me.” He joking ly said he Junsu just keeps on doing the portrait.

“Yah! Well theme of our project is innocence and you suit it.”

“Hyukjae just remained silent, if only Junsu knew he won’t think that way.”

After almost 4 hours, everything is finished, Hyukjae stands up as he was assisted by Junsu but as the other man tried to help him he shoved his hand. Realizing what he had done he apologized to Junsu.

“S-sorry, I didn’t mean to.”

“Well at least it’s not that worst unlike a year ago when we met you pushed me away.”

“Yeah, and you we’re not able to paint for 3 weeks.”

As Hyukjae walked away Junsu stopped him.

“Hyukkie, here.” Giving one of his portray.

“Thanks.” He smiled.

 

At school, even she is already weak, Jessica insisted of going with Donghae and Minho, seeing her son going inside the school.

“Jessica, we better go home, I’ll call the office I’ll be taking a day-off.”

“Hae, just bring me home, I could rest there ok, and you need to go to work you have been on leave for almost a week now.”

“Jess.”

“If you’re like that how can I be at peace knowing you will be forever broken because I will no longer be by your side.” She may be weak but Donghae can never really say no to her, he was thankful he had someone like her but was sad, because their time together will not last that long.

 

Sungmin was busy in their fruit stand when he was surprise when he saw Hyukjae taking 3 apples and bunch of strawberries.

“Yah! Hyukkie where are you taking the apples again?”

“To a friend.” He smiled as he run away even Sungmin telling him to come back.

 

(At Minho’s School)

After his parents as lively as he is he just enjoy his time in school, finally it was his recess he went to the playground like he was waiting for someone.

“I told you frowning is bad for your face.” A voice from somewhere told him as he turned around he smiled and approached that person.

“Monkey-Hyung!” He said happily.

“Since your cute I will let you call me that name.” Hyukjae said.

“You have something for me?” the child ask.

Hyukjae, gives him a expression like he forgot something to bring but then he smiled and hands the apples to Minho.

“Yay!”

As they were finish eating the fruits, they just sat in the grass and have some bonding before Minho returns to his class.

“Do you know Umma bring me to school again.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Appa said she was not feeling well and she just got well so to make up for me they go together with me in school.”

“That’s good.”

“Will you visit me tomorrow?” Minho suddenly asks him.

“Hmmm, if I don’t need to help hyung in my deliveries, Omo! You’re teacher is calling go now.”

Minho pouts feeling the short time with Hyukjae but seeing being encourage by the older man he went inside and Hyukjae leave the place as well.

 

As he was riding his bike, he seems to be in a hurry suddenly he doesn’t notice a car approaching him not wanting to lose his life he turned his bike but he accidentally fell.

Two elderly couple get out of the car, the shorter one hurried went to him to see if he was hurt, Hyukjae remove some dirt on his clothes as the other tried to help him stand up.

“Omo! Boy are you okay?”

“Y-yeah, I’m fine.” Replied Hyukjae.

“You, shouldn’t you be careful of  and look where you’re going!” the other man who was taller than him said.

“Youngwoon, you shouldn’t scold him it was not his fault.”

“What it’s our fault.”

“I’m okay thank you.” Hyukjae said as he took his bike and bow and leaves.

“Wait!.” The shorter man told him, you sure you’re not injured or… perhaps here I’ll just give you money in case.” He get his wallet from his pocket.

“No need for that, he might be expecting it that’s why he came across us.”
Hyukjae hearing this, approached him.

“Yah! Old man I did not mean and if you see I am fine, Sir no need for the money no harm done.” Hyukjae said as he finally leave even the shorter one tried again to stop him.

“Youngwoon, you shouldn’t have done that.”

“Yeobo, you shouldn’t be kind like that, what if he is just using that opportunity to get money from us?” Youngwoon replied.

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Come on we better get inside, Kyuhyun and Hongki is wating at home.

Jungsu, feels sad for Hyukjae but he reluctantly agreed and went inside the car.

 

Hyukjae arrived at home, feeling in a bad mood, Sungmin who noticed it asked him right away.

“Really? That old man must be very rude.”

“But not his wife he seems kind, he even offered me money, of course I refused it, you know what I like his wfe, I just wish I had a kind mother like him when I saw him worried if I got hurt I can’t get angry at him but his husband does pissed me off, I almost forgot his way older than me.”

“Don’t tell me…”

“Hyung don’t worry I kind of control my temper.”

“That’s a first.”

“Hyung, what if my parents are still alive perhaps I have not experience any misfortune in life.” He sighed as he leans his head on Sungmin’s shoulder.

“Aren’t you happy with me?” asked Sungmin.

“Of course I am it’s just what if.” Hyukjae replied.

 

(the next day.)

Jessica, woke up alone in the bed she smiled knowing that he husband go to work as she gets up suddenly she coughs blood and had stained their bed sheet. For the first time in her life after knowing her sickness she cried not because she’s getting worse but worried because of her family.

She quickly remove the bed sheet and hide it, ggod thing when Minho entered the room she had finished what she had done.

“Umma!”

“Hey.” Jessica smiled and hugged his son.

“I want to go to the park today.”

“Sure Umma will just fix herself.” Seeing her pale skin she still puts a smile as he puts on her make-up.

At the park she just watches Minho, playing with other kids suddenly her visions went blank and she suddenly fainted. Minho seeing it runs to his mother.

“Umma! You can’t sleep here.” He is shaking his mother for a kid who is not aware of what’s happening to his mother she is thinking she was just sleeping.

Hyukjae was on his bike strolling around when he see Minho shaking an unconscious woman, he approached them.

“Angel Monkey, can you help me my mom she fell asleep here.”

Hyukjae looks at her and was shocked, he knew she wasn’t asleep at all.

“Minho, we need to go to the hospital, your mom she is not asleep I guess she fainted.”

With that he carried her into the car leaving his bike and went directly to the nearest hospital. Hyukjae was walking back and forth seeing now the worried Minho who is standing beside the room where her mother was confined, he now knew her mother’s condition and feels like blaming hisself.

“It’s my fault I dragged her to the park, if only I…”

“Minho it’s not your fault okay? She wants to see her son happy and she would be sad if she is heard you blaming yourself.” Hyukjae hugging the young boy.

Suddenly Donghae, arrived panting as he arrives to see his wife, Hyukjae seeing him for the first feels like he fell in love at first sight. His innocent brown eyes, nice body and his face, but Hyukjae snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Donghae talking.

“Are you the one who brought my wife here?” he asked.

“Y-yes…”

“By the I am Lee Donghae, Minho’s father” He said as he stretch his free hand for him to shake. But before he can do it, Hyukjae runs away seems like his phobia attacks again not wanting to touch him.

Donghae was surprised and curious why the other man suddenly flee.

“Minho, who’s that guy.”

“My Angel Eunhyuk-hyung.” Minho replied.

Donghae just smiled and bothe of them went inside the room to see his wife.