The Characters

City of Angels

The Main Characters

Lee Hyukjae

20 years old, he is currently living with Sungmin after he run away from the orphanage, he has a phobia of being intimate due to the past that happened to him when he was 14years old, he is very helpful but would causr him to be in trouble.

Lee Donghae

28 years old, He is a psychoanalyst a loving father and husband everythings fell apart when his wife died, but in process he fell in love with Lee Hyukjae because of his sweet and innocent personality, but he has a secret that no one knows.

Lee Minho

6 years old,Donghae's loving son he became fond of Hyukjae and wants him to be his second Umma after Jessica died.

Jessica

27years old She is Donghae's loving wife, she met Hyukjae when he found her fainted with Minho, before she died she act like a matchmaker to her husband and Hyukjae, his wish is for his husband to be happy even if she died.

Kang Youngwoon

43 years old, A judge, and the head of Kang family where Hyukjae will temporary live, he laways butthead with Hyukjae because of his arrogance and hates him for being disrespectful but for his wife he will try to be patient with him.

Kang Jungsu

42 years old, Youngwoon's loving wife and a mother to Kyuhyun, he take an instant liking to Hyukjae sometimes hoping he is there lost son instead of Hongki.

Cho Kyuhyun

23 years old, Jungsu and Youngwoon's adapted son, he is a bit rude to his hyung Hongki but kind to Hyukjae, he takes a liking with Sungmin.

Lee Sungmin

24 years old, He is a fruit vendor and he is the who gave Hyukjae a home, one of the few who know Hyukjae's past, and one of his trusted friends. He always comforts him especially when Hyukjae have nightmares and always told him that he needs to let go of the past. Love interest of Kyuhyun.

Hongki

20 years old, he is the "lost" son of the Kang couple, a spoiled brat constantly butting head with Kyuhyun and hates Hyukjae stealing his mother's attention as well as Donghae's affection.

Shindong

 

39 years old, Hongki's uncle he hates Hyukjae thinking he is a threat like his nephew he is power hungry and looks down to people.