1.

I love you!! ~

"Jieunnie it's not what it looks like," Woohyun chased after her. "Oh really? Cause I think I know what I just saw," Jieun answered back. Woohyun grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

"Jieunnie listen to me," Woohyun pleaded. "I don't want to hear a thing Woohyun-ah. I already saw everything, you hugging that girl like there's no end," Jieun cried.

"Jieun stop crying," Woohyun said as he leaned to wipe her tears but Jieun slapped his hand away. "No I am sorry. I interrupted your time with her. Why don't you go back to her," Jieun said walking away. This time Woohyun didn't bother chasing after her.

 

x

 

It's been 2 weeks since their fight and none of them spoke to each other. Both weren't ready to give up first. Jieun sighed as she looked at the picture of them they clicked on their first date. 

"Is this really the end Woohyun-ah?" Jieun whispered. She stood up and walked over to the fridge. She opened it and found nothing. "Great! Now I have to go shopping."

Jieun walked over to the nearest grocery store however she stopped when she saw a familiar lady. It was the lady Jieun saw Woohyun hugging. When that lady noticed her she walked over to her.

"Now what does she want?" Jieun whispered to herself. "Jieun, right?" She asked. Jieun nodded in response. "Hey, I am Rian, Woohyun's cousin," She introduced herself.

Jieunn's eye widened in surprise. "Woohyun's cousin?" Jieun confirmed. "Yeah. He talks a lot about you. In fact I came here from Busan just to meet you. He said he would introduce me to you," Rian smiled.

"You came all the way from Busan to meet me?" Jieun asked shocked. "Yeah, Woohyun is crazy about you. He always talks about you so I thought I should meet you and as he told me you are really pretty" Rian said.

"Thank you," Jieun bowed. "Oh I am sorry I have to go now. It was nice meeting you Jieun-shi" Rian said and walked off in the other direction. Oh no. Jieun thought. What had she done?

Without secod thought Jieun ran towards Woohyun home. Jieun knocked twice and was welcomed by a tired looking man. "Jieun?" Woohyun asked shocked.

Jieun barged in and sat on the couch. "What are you doing here?" He asked a bit irritated. "I came to .. apologize" Jieun bowed her head. It was impossible for her to look into his eyes.

"Apologize?" He asked. "Yes. I am sorry, Woohyun-ah. I didn't know she was your cousin and I should've listened to you when you asked me to. I am so stupid. Please forgive me," Jieun cried kneeling down.

Woohyun rushed towards her and hugged her. He couldn't stay mad at her for too long and he couldn't stand seeing her cry. "It's alright Jieunnie, you babo," Woohyun tightened his hug.

"I missed you so much," Jieun said. "I missed you too. Don't ever get mad at me," Woohyun said. "Don't worry I won't" Jieun said and lightly pecked his cheeks. Woohyun smiled at her action.

Jieun wasn't the type of girl that did skinship and when she did it was always a peck. However that one peck meant a lot to Woohyun. It was Jieun's way of showing her love to him.

 

x

 

"Jieunnie, where are you?" Woohyun impatiently talked into his phone. "I am nearly there, don't worry" Jieun replied back. It was Jieun's birthday and Woohyun had planned something for her.

"Thank you ahjussi," Jieun paid the driver and walked towards the restaurant Woohyun had told her to come to. Jieun walked in but it was too dark and she could barely see anything.

"Woohyun, where are you?" Jieun said reaching for the wall to guide her. "Woohyun-ah this is not funny. I can't see anything," Jieun said a bit annoyed.

Suddenly the light went on at the center of the room. There was a decorated table in the middle and Jieun walked towards it. Jieun sat down and waited for Woohyun to come out any moment.

However instead of Woohyun, Myungsoo his best friend came and his expression wasn't that bright. "Myungsoo? Where's Woohyun?" Jieun asked curiously.

"Noona, Woohyun .. he .. he got into an accident," Myungsoo cried. Jieun forze. Did she hear it right? "What .. what did you say?" Jieun stuttered.

"Noona I am sorry," Myungsoo faced the floor. "Noona can you come with me? Woohyun wants to see you," Myungsoo gestured her to take his hand and she did.

They stopped near the doors. "Noona wait here. I'll go get the car," Myungsoo said before running off. Jieun's leg gave up and she burst into tears.

"Jieun," Someone called her from behind. Jieun turned around recognizing the voice. It was indeed Woohyun. "What are you doing here? Myungsoo just told  me .. wait, is this a joke?" Jieun yelled.

"Happy birthday, jagi," Woohyun opened his arms. Jieun ran towards him but she didn't hug him instead she started beating him up. "How could you do this to me? I was so worried," Jieun said.

"Yah, stop beating me," Woohyun said. "How could you make me cry on my birthday?" Jieun stopped and started weeping. "Jagi I am sorry" Woohyun hugged her.

"You should be and that Myungsoo, I am going to beat him up as well," Jieun sobbed. "Araso but for now let's eat," Woohyun escorted her to the table.

After they finished eating Woohyun walked towards and kneeled in front of her. "Yah what are you doing?" Jieun asked a bit uncomfortable. "Stand up," She demanded.

"Ani, first listen to me," Woohyun said. He reached towards his pocket and pulled out a tiny red box. "Song Jieun will you take me, Nam Woohyun as your husband?" He asked.

Jieun couldn't say anything so she nodded in response and Woohyun put the ring on her finger. God knows how many time Woohyun has made Jieun cry but this time she cried because she was genuinely touched and happy. 

"Hey don't cry and make me look like a bad guy," Woohyun wiped her tears. Jieun chuckled and hugged him. "I am so happy Woohyun-ah. This is the best birthday ever," Jieun smiled and pulled Woohyun for a kiss.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry this is a bit rushed but this is dedicated to my friend peaceandjoy who ships this couple so bad. I do too.

Hope this wasn't dissppointing.

To make up for it here's some adorable Jieun and Woohyun gif.

tumblr_mlfeturNsA1qjhxw5o1_400.gifinfinite-woohyun-Favim.com-374185.gif 

tumblr_mhun91SCVB1ql8oz9o1_500.gif  7.gif

large.gifwoohyun_gif_by_smoran-d50gcry.gif

tumblr_m1de9tNKg21rsp22vo1_500.gifimage

imagetumblr_ljjk3v0cU41qgrj0wo1_500.gif

tumblr_lsxv4wWTX61r45pdmo1_500.gifimage

imagetumblr_mdhvyjmFWg1rjw7j2o1_400.gif

tumblr_m3t9nhPgef1qbxvuso1_500_large.gifimage