Prologue (Character Introduction)

Oh! My High School / 아! 내 고등학교

 

Ok Taecyeon was from a very rich family without a doubt, but he was the devil hidden within the most handsome face and a masculine body that oozes with yness. He has a dark past and even darker than black soul. He was someone who knows no fun, no love and no life outside the confines of his coccoon that he weave around himself like a fortress. He was cold, dark and calculating.But there is a whole different person within him struggling to break free. And maybe enrolling to JYP High School as the new senior student might be the turning point of his life.

Ham Eunjung found herself in her last senior year. She was popular for her sleeping habits among her high school, but even popular as the girl who never lost her smiling face. But truth is she had her own pain and misfortunes hidden well within herself. To the world she was a normal next door girl with a killer smile, but deep inside, she is just a young vulnerable girl who shrunk her real self from everyone's view. But she was comfortable and she was happy this way. Until she met the new student in her class who literally gave her the chills.

 

CLASSMATES

2PM BOYS:

 

Nichkhun Horvejkul was a transfer student in JYP High School. He was the all rounder, who never had problems with his social abilities, his looks or his brain. His only problem seems to be the never ending love request from the girls. 

Jang Wooyoung is the innocent five year old behind the pretences of a 17 year old high schooler. He was nicknamed as 'Udong' because of his mandoo cheeks and he was really popular as the King of ssanti dance.

Kim Junsu was the eldest among them all. He was originally from Daegu hence he was nicknamed as daegu arabeoji. He nags a lot and he worries to much about the boys. His only problem is that he smells alot when he sweat.

 

Lee Junho was well known for his temper. He's easily annoyed and very competitive. But despite that, he has a pure heart and a smiling eyes. He loves to take selca's of himself and update his instagram, blog, twitter and everything else, you name it, he has it!

Hwang Chansung loves to eat. He especially loves banana. He eats even when he is in the class. He's a cat lover and he loves to playfully bite his hyungs. He also have the bad habit of groping someone while he was asleep.

 

T-ARA CLIQUE:

Park Jiyeon is the bubbly girl with fobia to water and heights. But she Loves to play pranks on her classmates Her only concern is her studies as she prefers to do things with her strength rather than her brain.

Lee Ji Hyun@ Qri is the most feminine member of the group, she loves to keep herself mysterious. She was doing part time modelling. She had a crush on Taeyang who is a part of Big Bang, the most rebellious group in school. Everytime he's around, she'll go static and would not even dare to move or even breath properly because she's scared of him but at the same time she grew a sense of liking toward him and his dark sides.

Jeon Boram is very shy and she has an issue with self esteem due to her insecurities against her height. She'll punch anyone who dares to call her short. At other times, she has an innocent personality and she loves to eat. Not many people will say that she's pretty, but there was once Yesung told her that she is very pretty and that made her happy.

 

Park Sun Young@ Hyomin is the princess, let it be in her home or the school. Her father is a famous politician running in the upcoming election as the President. So she's a little spoiled, but despite that, she has a soft heart and she could not stand having a person crying in front of her, it breaks her heart. She is known as the 'Fashion Princess' due to her good sense of fashion. Plus she has a secret hobby of taking photograph and even have a secret stash of various kind of cameras.

 

THE 4 IDIOTS:

Jo Kwon ​is a Beyonce wannabe who have phobia to anything thats contagious. His friend often said that he has obsessive compulsive disorder, though medically proven otherwise. He's very frugal and he's easily jealous type. He's quite close to Im Seulong to a point where he becomes completely jealous when Seulong treats Wooyoung like a dongsaeng.

Lee Changmin ​may appear several years older than he really is, but he is well known around the school as the 'ert Ahjusshi' due to his hobby of breaking in girls changing room to sneak a peek at them changing clothes. He easily gets nosebleeds when he came across any y girl or anything erty.

Jeong Jin Woon ​isthe playboy of the school. His greatest nemesis is Lee Minyoung, as he find her attitude quite annoying. You could see both of them fighting a lot. He is considered one of the best guitarist in the school and he has such a charm that girls find it so easy to fall for him.

Im Seulong ​is a man with personality that easily makes people feel comfortable around him. He is very patient and treats everyone as his dongsaengs. He loves children and often feel like getting married right after graduation, which is totally opposed by the other members, who think that he's only wasting his youthfullness.

 

MISS A PAIR

Bae Suzy ​is the fairy sister of the class. She used to be fat, but extensive diet and several hours a day for dance practice, made her to lose weIght dramatically. She's ususally concerned about gaining weight despite the fact that she loves to eat and she also hates that she could only wear shoe sized 9 which is very hard to find. But she's really playful and often a noisemaker.

Lee Minyoung ​is Miss-Know-It-All. She was born and raised in america, therefore she's very fluent in English. Since both her parents are very involved in their social and buiseness life, she was often neglected when she was young. Therefore she develops a kind of superiority complex about her intelligence. She could easily get annoyed if anyone makes fun of her and she likes to correct other people's english pronounciation's and grammar. Jinwoo finds her very annoying and often picks fights with her.

 

OTHER CLASSMATES

Choi Seung Hyun @ T.O.P ,topper of the school, son of one of the richest man in Korea, very arrogant and completely unaffected by other people's concern. He only cares about himself and he humiliated Hyomin after knowing that she had feelings for him.

Kim Jong Woon@ Yesung has a weird habbit of touching people's philtrum. He is very talkative and is very sensitive to alcohol. He kind of likes Boram's innocent personality and tried to approach her many times but failed miserably. He has a collection of rings, bracelets and neclaces that cost a  fortune since he likes yo wear them. He also have a pet turtle named Morahaji.

Im Yoona the prettiest among the girls in that school. lots of guys wants to date her. She loves mint choclate chip ice cream n she is very outspoken. She was T.O.P's first love in that school. But she is in love with her English teacher since the first day of school.

Choi Jin Ri @ Sulli is a typical, sneakers wearing girl loaded with agyeoness.The only glitch is that she's very superstitious. She often claim to have the ability to see dark spirits and ghosts, making the other girls all feel scared to be around her. 

 

NON-CLASSMATES

   

Kim Myungsoo is Jiyeon's boyfriend. He belongs in the school music band named INFINITE along with team members Sungkyu also known as (Hamster Gyu)-who is afraid of practically a lot of things

Park Gyuri is Eunjung's best friend since the time she joined the high school. She is very witty outspoken and hillarious. She is known as Goddess in the school because of her look and her elegance. Daughter to a very famous TV dubber Park Sohyun.

Go Hara is one of the stars of the school she is called as the PLASTIC  due the rumours that she did a lot of plastic surgery. She was the queen of tracks and she's the top dancer of the school. Has a crush on Taecyeon.

            

Lee Joon was the pabo of the school. He treats math as if it was an infectious disease. He always act all strong and powerful, but truthfully he is a little afraid and usually use his best friend Yonghwa as a shield. He had scandals with Eunjung and Hyomin. But his heart really beats for Bae Suzy.

Victoria was the devil of the school with her fake smile and her not so true angelic attitude. She had a huge crush on Nichkhun to apoint she kept spreading rumours to other people that she is an item with Nichkhun.

           

Dong Young-Bae@ Taeyang is a man who can give goosebumps to others but he rarely shows the warm side of his heart. he belongs to a rebellious group named as Big Bang along with members Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon), Seungri and Kang Dae Sung (Happy Virus). He has cold feet around girls and seemed to be at his worst when he is around Qri. Even after knowing that Qri likes him, he act all cold to her because he thinks he's not suitable for someone like her.

Lee Jang Woo used to be Eunjung's boyfriend. But soon he turned his back on her when he started to learn the truth about her family. He dumped her in front of everyone and choose another girl as his ideal girl by saying that he had only been with Eunjung because he pitied her.

Lee Chae-Lin @ CL is the biggest diva of the school. She's the type that doesn't like people to mess with her. She's best friends with G-Dragon.

 

THE TEACHERS

Jin Young Park(Principle)

Jung Ji Hoon@ Rain(Dance teacher)

Lee Hyori(Homeroon teacher@Music teacher)

Yoon Eunhye(Counseling teacher)

Kim Jong Kook(PE teacher)

Yoo Jaesuk(Language teacher)

Son Ga In(MathTeacher)

Daniel Henney(English Teacher)

Ha Dong Hoon@Haha(History teacher)

Kim Tae Hee( Science Teacher)

 

 

What will happen when all of this people comes together in an elite school owned by JYP? It's definitely going to be messy, chaotic and hilarious as each of the students goes into war with their respective problems at the same time trying to tackle their ongoing relationships with their schoolmates and teacher. Taecyeon finds himself being thrown into a world where people didn't give a about his past, but tries very hard to make him feel welcomed. even worst, he find himself being attracted to this girl whose smile he realised, rarely reaches her eyes. He find's himself changing little by little, but to what cost? Will he truly be able to accept his new self? will he still to be in love with such a strong independent woman who deserve someone much better than him? Will he be able to forget his past and keep moving forward? As Taecyeon struggles with all these agenda, he came to realise, that maybe, he had fallen a little too deeply in love with Eunjung, that he had come to accept the 2PM boys as his own brothers and that leaving the school might be the most painful thing he could ever do...

 

p/s: The characters are made solely for the purpose of the story and don't get me  wrong, i hate none of them. The antagonist and protagonist traits are done just to spice up the story and not to show any sort of dislike to that particular artist