Cheesy

21st June

 

 

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Thank you for the happiness that you bring.

Thank you for the tears, worries, concerns, sadness and jealousy.

Thank you for the joys, smiles, laughs, and loves.

I knew there were lots of hard times we fought each other, but both of us realized that they were only made us stronger.

Thank you for giving me a whole beautiful year.

 

Happy 1st Anniversary!

I love you high and low.

I love you in every day and night.

I love you with flaws and tenderness.

I love you with passion, desire and gentleness.

I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow.

I love you, over and over.

 

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Thank you for being my first boyfriend.

Thank you for understand my stupid, my foolish and my lack of knowing about things I should have done, what I shouldn’t have done in a relationship.

Thank you for every soft and gentle touch.

Thank you for always believe in me, like moon holds the stars.

Thank you for always be there for me, like an ocean who never refuses streams.

Thank you for being someone I can always lean on, like a rainbow after every horrible rain.

 

Happy 1st Anniversary!

I love you.

I love you who screamed like stupid retard to wake me up through a phone.

I love you who laughed hard on my lame jokes.

I love you who refused to ride a bungee jumping and roller coaster when we had a date in amusement park.

I love you who never get angry if I forgot to text you, or call you in a day.

I love you,

 

Happy 1st Anniversary!

I know you kept asking me the reason why I like you, since the first date until yesterday.

Is it because you heavenly voice?

But I don’t think that angels up there would have a soothing voice as calming as yours.

Is it because you’re good looking?

Well, I’m not going to tell you lie but you are not good looking but you are attractive, the first guy with chubby cheek I found so charming. Congratulation!

Is it because you’re so good to me?

No, it isn’t my reason.

The reason is, you.

 

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Because I want to be your favorite iced Americano coffee,

Because I want to be your precious skateboard,

Because I want to be the beats of your drum,

Because I want to be the tattoo on your body, so I can always be on your back, supporting, and with you all the time,

Because I want to spell your names every night I pray to God, ask Him to give you the happiness and keep you healthy.

Because of those things,

I want the other anniversaries with you.

The next year, and the years after,

Or maybe thousand years more.

 

Happy 1st Anniversary,

My love, Lee Changsub.

 

 

= = =

 

 

She wasn’t on her good mood when she got to give the dinner on the three layered-lunch box to her boyfriend who was still on his way back home. Sungjae—one of his boyfriend’s group mate and also the youngest—handed her a glass of juice. She sighed, “Why does it take so long for him to arrive here? He is outing with Seungheon again, right?”

Sungjae bit his upper lip. Minhyuk shrugged, “Maybe he has some business with Seungheon.”

“Business? A guy like him? If it was Hyunsik or you, I would believe it,” she groaned. The other members couldn’t even reply her words because they knew she was angry. She blinked, “Oh whatever, I’m going home.”

“Noona,” Ilhoon stopped her.

She rolled her eyes, “What? Trying to cover him?” Ilhoon whimpered, “Yes. No, I mean, I think you should wait him for a little more.”

She took a glance to her wristwatch then shook her head, “It’s already 11 and he is not here yet, well I guess he is having too much fun with Seungheon. Well I don’t mind if he spend lot of time with friends, since it’s hard for him to meet them because of the schedules but doesn’t mean he can forget everything, right?”

She grabbed her things and walking to the front door, the others couldn’t even stop her. As soon as she opened the door ajar, someone was standing there, staring and jumped off shock. She whispered, “Oh, hi.”

“I’m sorry I just—”

She cut his words, “It’s okay, maybe I shouldn’t come here in the first place. Good night.” She shut the door right in front of Changsub’s face. He stood quietly. Ilhoon rubbed his back, reassuring him—calming him down. Minhyuk followed the younger, “She brought home-made dinner for you, I guess. She looked really happy when she arrived but…”

Changsub took the box Minhyuk brought to him.  She cooked lots of his favorite foods, she even baked some mocha cupcakes and vanilla pudding. There was also a letter rolled with a pink ribbon, with her lips mark on it. He smiled at her silly act of the lipstick mark, because she never once used lipstick.

Changsub unrolled the letter.

 

 

= = =

 

 

She cried, even louder when she arrived at her apartment. She ran her fingers through her long hair, messing it and groaned. She understood that she couldn’t meet Changsub on daylight as much as she wanted because he had lot of schedules and also practicing with his group. But accepting the fact that Changsub spent his night time with his friends on their first anniversary instead of having a quality time together was a bit too much for her to handle.

She buried her face on the pillows and blanket, made them wet in a second. She cried a lot. Changsub was the only person she wanted to cherish the most in the world, yet he was someone who easily tore her apart. She let another sigh out, wiped her tears as she heard footsteps.

“Dear, I’m sorry,” Changsub’s soft voice flew throughout the air.

She didn’t reply.

Changsub moved closer, he kneeled down on the bed, tapping her shoulder, “Please, let me explain everything?”

“I’m tired, and I want to sleep earlier. Can you just go?” she sobbed. Her voice was cracked, she was barely breathing because of her running nose. Changsub bit his bottom lip, he kissed the part of her face he could reach—nearly her ear, “I love you. Good night.”

She was too angry to look at his face. But if only she could turn a little, she would see his teary eyes. She cried again after he left, until her face and eyes swollen completely. She got up, walking to the kitchen. was dry and a bottle of water was thing she needed the most this time. She pressed a button to turn the lamp on.

She gasped, couldn’t believe what she saw.

There were nine to twelve colorful balloons with their ribbons on hanging in the air. There was a two meters hand-made banner with handwritten and drawings which said; Happy 1st Anniversary, Love. She glued as her eyes finally found things on the dining table. There was a large creamy chocolate cheese cake with candles but they were already blown up by the time—even the size explained how long they had been there.

She cried again. Her chest felt so heavy.

Two little teddy bear hugged each other, with rolled paper with the hug. She wiped the tears streaming on her cheeks, took the paper and opened it.

She ran to her bedroom and grabbed her bag. She didn’t even notice the clock already showed the number 3 in the midnight but she felt like she had to go. She stopped a cab and told the driver to bring her there as fast as he could.

She almost lost her own breath, when she arrived right in front of apartment. Her shoulder moved up and down, as she was trying to catch more oxygen. She rushed from the basement to the floor which BTOB apartment was.

She pressed the bell button.

“Oh my God, what are—” Changsub jumped off shocked, seeing his girlfriend in front of him, after he rolled the doorknob. She ran to his embrace, “Stupid. You should have told me about the surprise. I thought you forget about what day today is.”

Changsub her hair gently, rubbing her back, “Surprise supposed to be surprise.”

“But at least you should tell me that you prepare those,” she cried.

Changsub smiled, “Didn’t Minhyuk already told you about me having a business with Seungheon?” she looked up with her teary eyes, “Why are you so stupid? You prepare your surprise way too much, you know. But I got mad and ruined the perfect first anniversary party you prepared.”

“I was the one who ruined it.”

She shook her head, “No. It’s me.”

“Have you read the letter?” asked Changsub, he caressed her cheeks softly. She nodded, “That’s really sweet. Have you read my love letter?” she asked back. Changsub chuckled, “That’s cheesy.”

She ignored his comment, “How long did you wait for me?”

“It doesn’t matter anymore. You already here anyway,” Changsub kissed the tip of her nose. She puffed her cheeks, “Did you write the letter after read mine?”

Changsub shook his head, “No, I wrote it yesterday.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“Because I found some similarity between mine and yours,” she said. Changsub shrugged, “Doesn’t it mean that we’re meant to be together?” She tiptoed her feet, reaching his lips and pressed hers into his. He kissed her back, she whispered, “I’m sorry for kept you waiting.”

“I’m sorry I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Happy first anniversary.”

“I love you.”

 

 

= = =

 

 

Happy 1st Anniversary!

You know I’m not good with words.

But if said I had the most beautiful 365 days this year, would you believe it?

If I said I had the prettiest girl in the world, would you trust the words?

To the dearest you,

You are my sweetest iced Americano coffee.

You’re the most precious thing I treasure the most.

You are the beats of my heart.

You lived in my every vein, keep me alive.

And because God sent you here, to keep me strong and to make me happy.

To the love of my life,

Would you like to spend another years with me?

 

I love you,

LCS.

 

 

 

 

 


happy 1st anniversary, my baby changsub.