Deciding the date.

One month to live

Yuki Sakou:

Thunder sits down next to me placing his hand around the outer edge of my chair. He smiles at me with a cocky look but I ignore him. Everything he does annoys me, his looks, his face and especially his voice.

He turns to me and flashes a smile allowing me to see his shiny white teeth. I shift further away from him as the waiter places our coffees down. "Would you like anything else or is that it?" she asks coldly but only because I didn't give her a tip...

"So, Yuki, I heard that you and Nami kissed or something? Is it true or was it just a rumor?" Thunder says trying to start yet another conversation. He picks up his mug filled with black coffee and pulls it towards his lips gently taking a sip. "Man this coffee is good, it's like a mug filled of ..." he chuckles but stops when he notices that I'm not laughing with him.

"Stop doing that annoying thing," I utter whilst scooting further away as if he's has a contagious disease.

" What annoying thing?" he says cheerily once I had answered him back.

"That annoying thing, talking."

"W-what are you talking about...? You mean my voice?" he says confused and by now half of his coffee is now gone and he signals the waiter for a refill.

" Yes your voice, it's mother bloody annoying."

"How the hell is my voice annoying?" he asks in a serious tone. "Enlighten me."

"There, how does that not annoy you?!" I joke and he smiles. "Look todays just not my day okay?"

He looks at my and places his hand once more behind his chair. "Heh, it's not mine either. My cousin would rather go around chasing some girl rather than hang out with me..."

"Okay... are you sure you're not gay?"

"Only for you I am" he jokes and I'm getting to see what his personality will be like. "No, I'm not gay... I just put on the act to annoy my cousin. He's the only guy I got here I suppose," he says softly and I turn to him to watch him take another sip from his coffee.

"You can hang out with me sometimes if you want. I don't mind, I was just getting really irritated before because this girl... no nevermind," I decide not to tell him but I can tell he wants to know.

He takes a huge sigh and starts to squint around looking at people. I look at his eyes it looks like he's shooting everyone glares.

"Oi, stop that. You want to get hit or something?! This cafe isn't the friendliest place okay!"

He looks at me with the corner of his eye and cuffs his coffee mug with two hands. The waiter comes along and refills his coffee giving him sneer along the way. I take the handle of my coffee mug and take a small sip. Thunder sighs signaling that he's bored and I give in once more to him.

"Want to play pool?" I question but before he can answer my phone rings and I have to smile considering that the person who called me can make an excuse for me to get away from Thunder.

I pick up the phone and answer the caller swiftly.

"Hello, whose this?" I say eagerly waiting for a reply.

"Hey it's Ice. You busy because Makino's waiting for a date, man I owe you one for this..." Ice says and I didn't expect him to call me so soon.

"M-Makino... it totally slipped my mind. When is it? I'm free all week."

He smirks on the other line and I hear murmuring in the background, "... tomorrow, you sure? Okay I'll tell him. Hey Yuki, is tomorrow all right? If it's not, Makino said she's fine with any day but Monday and Thursday, your pick..."

"Tell her tomorrow... tell her to meet me in the front of the school gates tomorrow morning."

"W-wait, what are you going to do together?" he asks hastily like he thinks I'm some kind of e.

"Tell her it's a surprise,and don't worry... I'm not going to go too far with her," I say in a seductive tone to piss him off.

I place my phone down and turn my head to see Thunder's mug empty. His head turns to face me and I can see the light shining in his eyes. The eagerness of finding out who I was talking to painted on his face.

"What?" I say bluntly but his expression stays the same.

"Who was that... Nami?" He asks with a bright smile.

"No, it wasn't Nami... didn't we talk about this whole annoying me thing? Gosh, anyway I have to go, my friend wants to see me..." I lie whilst taking out my wallet. I grab around ten hundred yen out and slam it onto the table distracting him. I bolt out of the cafe and run home making sure that theres no way he can call my name out.

Nami:

"Yuki... please don't do this to me! Please!"

"No, theres nothing you can do... you're just like everyone else! I thought you were different, I guess I was wrong... goodbye Nami."

"NOOOOOOOOO!" I scream and the tears continue to roll down from my eyes dripping at my chin. I feel an intense stabbing at my chest and the coldness in the the air grow. Everything seems to become a blur except Yuki.

Our eyes connect for a split second but they break off when Yuki lets his grasp of the bridge go. I attempt to run up to him but there are chains holding my arms back... I feel my throat closing in as I watch him fall to his death unable to help him. I am like everybody else...

I walk up panting from the cold sweat that surrounds me. I lay back down and look at my clock.... 2:00am. It was just a dream... I've only known him for around three days and he's already driving me insane. If he's going to haunt me like this forever I think I might be the one to jump off that bridge! I guess this means I have to apologize... that's if I want him to stop haunting my dreams.

I lay down waiting for my nerves to calm down and I close my eyes at an attempt to fall back asleep but time seems to be moving slower than usual. I check my phone to stall time to see that I have twenty-four messages... all from Jin.

Text one:

Oi, you're late. You better have a reason before I kill you - Jin.

Text two:

GET YOUR HERE NOW BEFORE I MURDER YOU - Jin.

Text two:

ARE YOU OKAY?! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME?! WHERE ARE YOU?! - Jin.

The rest of the text continues with the same pattern and I decide to delete them all knowing that they're from Jin. I really need to get out more knowing that I'm surrounded by guys like this. I wish I was back at my old school where everything was so simple... are all boys this complicated?!