T A M I N G one

"Taming Mr. Playboy"

A long walk way stood in place, white curtains flowing down to the floor just like a wedding taking place. A few people running around getting things right for tonight's runway walk show.

"Bwoh?" Ella gasped as she slurped her noodles into . "Really?" She asked.

"Ye." Bom replied and shoved a pair of outfit around her. "I broke up with him." She replied.

"Why?" Ella rubbed her chin. "I thought you loved him."

"I thought so too." Bom nod her head as the clerk showed her a yellow dress with a flower on the right chest side. "But he wasn't my type."

"Yah." Ella stood from her seat. "You have to stop behaving like this." She added in. "You're turning into an evil girl." Ella walked her way towards the windows. "Do you hear me?"

"I hear you." Bom replied. "But I don't like him like that."

"So what? You're going to use him and then leave him? That's just to mean!" Ella frowned.

"Unnie!" Bom stopped to sigh. "Why are you worrying? It's my decision to leave him or not!"

"Unnie only worries about you that’s why unnie is telling you to stop now."

"Yah~ don't you have a runway to walk tonight?" Bom asked.

"I do." Ella replied.

"Why are you still on the line with me then?"

"Yah! You're the one who called me..." Ella pouted.

"Unnie, don't worry... When you come back I'll treat you to dinner. Araso?" Bom smiled as the clerk showed her a pink strapless dress with a heart shaped front. "Unnie. I'll call you later..." Bom said and hung up the call.

"Yah!" Ella shouted into the cell phone. "Bommie?" She added in and heard a beeping sound in reply. "Bwoh yah? She hung me up?" Ella sigh.

"Ella." Her assistant came rushing in. "Are you ready? We have to hurry up."

"Oh. I'll be down in just a min." Ella replied and threw her cell phone into her bag.

She ran over to finish her noodles and spilled the liquid on her black suit. "Dang it!" She gasped. "Why now!?" She panicked and rushed into her room to find something else to wear.

"Ella!" Her assistant rushed.

"Give me 10 mins." Ella shut her door and started to dig for something else to wear.

15 mins later, Ella came rushing down the lobby in her red short hair, wearing a golden blazer with a black top bow under and red tights with black polka dots on it. She quickly ran her fingers through her hair and jumped into the limbo. "Bali! We're going to be late." She rushed the driver.

"Ye!" The driver replied and took off.

"Where's Ella?" The announcer asked.

"I don't know."

"She's late."

"Here she comes!"

"Ella!" The announcer sighs with a relief. "Where were you?"

"Sorry I'm late. Where's all the models?" Ella asked as she placed her bag into her assistants hands.

"They're all ready."

"Good." Ella said and just then she felt a small tap on her shoulders. "Who?" She turned around and saw a bright smile towards her. "Oh. What?" She asked.

"Noona." A male’s voice appeared.

"What do you want?" Ella asked him.

"Thank you for letting me take part in your runway today! It means a lot to me."

"Oh. You're welcome! But you have to do your best tonight, araso!"

"Ye." He replied.

"Good. I have to get going-" Just before she could finish her sentence, the boy took her hands and placed something in it.

"Wish me luck tonight." He said. "Tonight will be my debut of becoming a model... And it’s all thanks to you. So thank you." He said with a warm smile and took off.

Ella paused there in silence  and looked into her hands. A coin was left behind. A coin with her name written on it. "Bwoh yah?" She smirked in a good way. "That boy... “She looked up and over.”He kept it all this time?"

"Yah! Bali!"-

Ella placed the coin into her pockets and rushed off to the runway entrance. "Ladies and Gentlemen’s." The announced announced. "Welcome to tonight’s runway show created by Ella herself."

"This is going to be good." A voice whispered.

"Why?"

"I heard that young model is going to be here tonight."

"Who?"

"I heard his name was Kwon Ji Young."

"Ji Young sshi?"

"Ye."

Ella walked out onto the runway as everyone applauded; She smiled her best and walked her way towards the front. Picking up the microphone she waved. "Hi!" She said. "Welcome to my runway walk tonight. I want to thank every one of you here tonight for taking your special time coming here.... I promise you that after tonight’s show, you'll want to leave here with at least one outfit in your hands. Please do enjoy the show." Ella ended her speech and walked off the stage.

"This is going to be interesting." -

Bom walked out from the fitting room and in front of a 360 mirror. She smiled and removed her long silky black hair to her back. "I like this one." She said and nods her head. "Ring it up for me." She told the clerk and twirled around in he new pink dress.

The music begins and models after models walked out. Ji Young, the boy from before, held in his breath and took in all his emotions. "Here I go. HWAITING!" He cheered on himself.

Ella paid close attention next round. Ji Young was making his entrance as a model after 4 years of training. Walking out as a proud model, Ji Young held his shoulders tight and strong. It carved a big smile on Ella's face and she applauded. Ji Young saw Ella sitting at the side line and he smiled a little, letting Ella know that he finally did it at last.

"Sorry I'm late." Bom entered the VIP room. "I was hold up in traffic."

"It’s all good." A man's voice smiled at her. "As long as you're here safe." He gave her a gentle kiss.

"EWWW!" They're buddies all eww-ed them. "Get a room." They joked.

"Don't hate." The man’s voice said.

"Ahahaha!" Everyone laughed.

"Jae Joong oppa." Bom called his name.

"Bwoh?" He replied.

"I bought you this." Bom gave him a pink key chain. "We have matching key chains now."

Jae Joong hesitated to take it. "Thanks." He grabbed it and smiled. "Its... Cute." He said.

"I know..." Bom smiled. "That's why I bought it."

"Araso." Jae Joong slipped it into his pockets.

"You're not going to put it on your cell phone?" Bom asked with a frown,

"I'll do it later." Jae Joong said and Bom nod. "Let’s drink!" He toasted.

Bom faked her smile and took a sip of her drink.

Ella walked down her runway at the very end with two pro models at her side. "Thank you!" Ella thanked as she received flowers from her fans. "Thank you so much." She giggled a little.

Ji Young applauded and watched as Ella stood there with happiness. After the show ended, Ji Young, dressed in jeans and a hoodie, walked out the room. He shoved his bag over his shoulders and started to walk towards the exit, just until he heard his name called.

"KWON JI YOUNG!" He looked back slowly and saw Ella standing there smiling.

"Noona!" He smiled.

"Yah! You're just going to leave like that?" Ella asked as she walked in towards him.

"Anio. I mean, Ye." He nod his head.

"Bwoh? You're not even going to take me out to eat when I helped you with your debut?" Ella crossed her arms. "You're a bad dongsaeng." She joked and Ji Young laughed for a moment.

"Araso. Are you free tonight?" He asked.

"Ye. I cancel the dinner meeting I had with some important clients."

"Bwoh?" Ji Young gasped. "Liar." He knew.

"Let’s go!" Ella wrapped her arms around his shoulders and they both walked out together.