Surpass the Horizon

Surpass the Horizon

   Earlier today, my dad just told my mom that their was going to be somthing that is going to be deliver at our door later on the day. I am furios to know, but didn't bother asking. This of what my dad had said bothered me throughout the whole day. In the afternoon, just me sitting in the living room up stair on the sofa as usual everyday during the summer. Someone rang the door bell. I stood up instantly and ran towards the window and look down. It was a mail man holding a yellow letter. I thought to myself that this is must be what my dad was talking about. My mom open the door and the mail man hand it to my mom. I rush down the stairs as my mom came up the stairs. My mom examne the letter because it is so thick. My mom open it up and took it out. It was obiviously papers and the first thing i notice was the big bold letters at the top corner at the left of the  page. It is written divorcement. Blood rushing through my veins towards my eyes. My eyes burn as if someone threw toxic into my eyes. Mad range gushing everywhere in my body. That this moment in life i wanted to kill, kill that man who i call father. My mom interrupt me back to my senses, and ask to translate what it is written on the paper. I tremble within my skin as i hold the papers, didn't want to translate or this will break my mom's heart. I start to read the words, didn't want to know what it meand, but am force to. I read it to my mom and translate it to her. There was a moment to silence, it made me uncomforable and  i took a look over and find out she was crying. This made me think back for about 3 years ago when my dad left us for a month. It was in december, 1:30 in the morning on a monday. I heard yelling coming from downstairs living room. Then i heard hard thunps of footsteps up the stairs to where my sisters and brother and i slumber. Then a crying. It was my mom. She, she was begging. Begging for her life. Begging my dad to not do such a thing to her. I was confused. Wondering, why is this like this. Then i heard such a mouthful.

   "Get out of this house," said my dad with no motion, as calm as the sea, "I don't want to see your face and take Je'-nia with you!"

   "Please don't, don't force us to leave. I'm begging you." cried my mom.

   "Get out! Get whatever that you want and leave. Don't ever come back."

   "Please don't do this-"

   "No! Just leave, i don't want to hear this any longer."

   "Please."

   "I'm tired of hearing."

   I started crying my eyes out. My bones shook, i was scared, scared to the point that i forgot how to breath. I did not know how to react to anything around me. Then i heard a whisper on the other side of the room.

   "Pi-ziang...what's going on? What's happening?" whispered Jiana, "What's going to happen to them-"

   I didn't reply. I heard someone walked back down stairs, it was my mom. I heard Je-nia cried. My mom came back up and couldn't talk but tried anyway.

   "I'm going to take Pi-ziang with me. I want my Pi-ziang, i know she's on my side and she will help me." pleaded my mom.

   "Go now. You and Je'-nia leave my sight NOW!" yelled out my dad,"Take what you want and just leave us quietly. Nothing else."

   "I'm going to take Pi-ziang with me, i believe her. I'm not leaving without her."

   "Fing if you don't go, i will."

   That was it. My dad grabed his keys and left the house without a word. Silent. I can hear the crickets outside in the morning breeze. I could not believe what had just happened. He lefted. He lefted us. He lfted my mom. He's never coming back, at least not to us. My tear drop fell onto the pillow. The feeling of not having a dad hit me right off the cliff. Falling off so fast. I hear a sniff, and i turned around and my two sisters was crying, trying not to get noticed. I didn't know what to do, because i couldn't even help myself. My mom opened the door to our room. Silent as a ghost. I sat up and looked at my mom as she walked towards me. I was nervous, did not know what to do. My mom sat down next to me on the side of my bed sobbing. She took the courage and said, "Your fatherlefted us and i don't think he's coming back for us Pi-ziang."

   I broke down and started to cry with my mom. We were hugging eachother just crying out our tears. My sisters sobbing over at the other end of the room. After all that, i didn't went back to sleep, instead i help my mom get ready, and went to the city to send my baby sister over to my grandms's place (on my mom's side). Nobody in the house had a good night sleep at all.

   My mom knock me out my past and into the present again.

   "Your dad told my to wait? And this is wait he gives me?" cried out my mom.

   I didn't know what to say or what to do. I just stood, like a headless ghost. My eyes starts getting watery and i turn around and walk to my room. I slowly walked to my bed and fell on it. Suffocating my screams into the thickness of the pillow. After a few minutes later i stood up. I was unable to do anything, i don't know what to do. I'm a bastard now. I decided to lay back down onto my pillow just looking at the fan hanging on my ceiling turning. I think to myself, this simple turning fan has no ending what so ever, unless you cut it's power off. I as like that fan right now, having no ending. A few minutes later i decided to take a bike ride around the block, to clear my head. I put on my shoes and called out that i'll be back in a bit. I head towards the garage and took out my guy like bike and drove off. I kept bikgin until i lost track of how far i biked off the block. I got back on track and biked back home.

   When i got home, i smell a tender mouth watering smell. I was able to lighten up because i love the way my mom cooks. I open the door there it was my mom in the kitchen, and the sounds of the oil frying the chicken.

   "Pi-ziang, you're back now?" asked my mom from the other side of the house.

   "Yeah mom, i'm home," i said back,"you need some help?"

   Night came by, and into sleep, i hear no sounds of crying sheep. Morning had come, but still no signs of my dad, each day go by but still no signs. Up until now i have been helping my mom sending my baby sister to my grandma's house. My mom slowly stop waking me up because she keps getting late to her work as she trys to send me back home. So soon enough she doesn't wake me up any more.

   The weeks has gone by so boring, nothing to do at all, until my little brother(well, he's only two years younger then me) Xioa ask if i want to join a dance group.

   "Who's in it?" i ask back.

   "Nobody yet, because he still needs to find some descent people to join." replied Xioa.

   "Who's he?"

   "Jinga."

   "Who? That !" I said back sarcastically.

   And we both laugh. Xioa and i are pretty close, because we only got eachother to rely on ever since we were little. Which made me remember back then when Xioa and i was small, he got bullied out at recess time and i saw him at thecorner of my eyes and i dashed towards him and yelled that those boys. They weren't scared of me because i'm a girl and so when they were about to throw dirt at Xioa and i, i quickly ran towards them first and beated them up. The boys ran away and cry off to the teacher, of course later i got in trouble and had to go home early.

"So when's practice?" i ask again.

   "This thursday."

   "Alrighty, i got chu."

   "So you in it or not?"

   "Oh...i'm in, duh!"

   "OK, gosh..."

   Xioa walked off and played the net. I got back to what i was doing before, of which i forgot. I got so bored, i then decoded to go to the library. It's a very nice day out and so i decided to walk there. My mom told me to bring the cellphone just case if anything happen. I walked pass my school and someone called. I thought to myself, who could it be? i pick up the phone and it was my boyfriend, Chase.

   "Pi-ziang, can you come to my house today?"

   "Why?"

   "because i want to give you something."

   "Like?"

   "Something special."

   "Well...i don't like surprises."

   "But you'll like this one."

   I pondered to why he was so anxious to give me something, debating in my mind whether i should go or not, "...I guess a can come," I thought again, "I'm very close to your house anyway-"

   "Then come, wait why you here so quick?" Chase ask confusingly.

   "Because i was-"

   "Ah, dosen't matter, just come."

   "OK, i guess." So i headed off to Chase's house.

   I step up onto his doorstep and knock twice. His litle sister came and open the door, i said my hi's and Chase came and said, Hey! You came. I'm glad...uhm..come to my room." He took my hands and drag me up the stairs to his room.

   What is he doing? I thought to myself, why is he so so...in a hurry-

   "Lets ly down on my bed, Pi-ziang." Chase said as he put me on the bed. I sat back up and looked at him weird.

   "What are you doing chase?" I question back.

   "I just want to sleep with you, is that wrong?"

   "...yeah that's wrong...i'm not like that Chase."

   "come on, just lay down with me, that's all."

   "No Chase." So i got p and start heading towards the door.

   "Where you go'n?" Chase yells eagerly as he got up and ran to block me away from the door, "You're not going any where."

   "Stop Chase," As i stared at him evily, "This isn't funny."

   "Come on...you knoe what?..." Chase stop talking and spontaneously think quick to himself. He slowly walk towards me and guide me towards the wall. He started pushing as he starts hugging me, and sank his fragile head onto my shoulder. He nibble on my neck and i got umcomforable and start to move, but then he stop and hug me tighter. I got very confuse and just stood still. Chase raise his head and whisper in my ear, "Take off your shirt."

   I start panicking, "What? No chase, what are you say'n?"

   "Just do it."

   "NO!" I am screaming for my life. Scrambling, trying to escape the grusome perpatraitor. Ripping my under garment and trys to my pants. Screaming and kicking in anyway i can, tears gush out of my eyes. My eyes fill with blurr, i feel like i am suffocating at the bottom of an ocean. The nightmare, the vision, and horror right before my eyes. I beg, beg for my life, begging for him to stop, stop doing this to me, don't hurt me!