#dd

#dd

"One more cocktail please!"

"One more tequilla for me"

"Alright everyone! Party dance time!"

"Hi Hyoyeon! You get ier each day"

"Hi Sunny! What beer are you having tonight?"

Taeyeon moved her head back and forth to her left and her right, listening to every chaotic sound and voice around her. She was still trying to adjust herself, but all she got was dizziness and the feeling of throwing up. She had disappeared to the restroom once to try to vomit it all, but nothing came out from . She focused on Sunny and Hyoyeon who were in front of her, partying hard. She sighed after she thought she would never understand what was in the other two girls' minds for always coming to a chaos like this.

"Taeyeon-ah, c'mon! Join with us!" Sunny gave a hand signal to come closer.

Taeyeon shook. "I'll just wait here"

Sunny pouted at the sight of Taeyeon's lost eyes. "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Taeyeon avoided to reply for the first time, but seeing Sunny's concerned eyes, she nodded at last. "This is like.. my first time to the club after a few years"

"You'll get used to it, just dance and enjoy the music" Sunny pretended to dance like a drunk clubbing girl in front of her.

"No, thanks" Taeyeon laughed. "Sunny, can I ask you something?"

Sunny shrugged. "Just ask"

"Why do you and Hyo always come to this place? I mean.. I don't get what are interesting from this place"

"You get to dance like you care about something and of course.. they've got the best drinks we can't get at the markets or restaurants"

"Is it like relieving your stress through those things?"

"Kind of"

"But you can release your stress through something else. Why must here?"

"Everyone has their own way to relieve stress, Taeyeon. You have your own too. You love to draw arts and sing, right? That's your way and I guess this is my way. C'mon, stop thinking too much and just enjoy tonight"

"You forgot something. I like relieving stress by hanging out with members, too" Taeyeon continued. And I miss hanging out with you, so much, but not here. I miss hanging out with you when it's just the two of us, having our own little ice-cream date. She whispered in her heart.

"Yeah, I noticed you hang out a lot with Fany too" Sunny just agreed while drinking her next glass of beer.

"Yah, Taeyeon! I bet you've never seen this! Come closer here! You have to see this!" Hyoyeon approached them and pulled Taeyeon.

"What is it?" Taeyeon tried her best to keep up her pace with the rushing Hyo. Sunny followed from behind.

"Just wait here, it'll start soon" The long blonde hair girl grinned.

They waited and soon the club colorful lights were again, shining on several certain spots in the middle of the crowd. Taeyeon tilted her head a bit when she saw several tall poles standing on the dancing floor. Not long after that, around four to five young girls walked in and each of them stood beside a pole. Taeyeon widened her eyes when she realized those girls were only wearing nothing but hot bras and .

"Pole dancing?" Taeyeon shot a guess. "Like Yoona on our second tour?"

"Yeah, correct" Hyoyeon laughed. "Except this one is much more hotter and dangerous"

Taeyeon secretly gulped in irritation when those girls started to play on the poles, dancing with them like they were properties. It was not the iness that pissed Taeyeon, and not the dancing either. She was more like irritated over the fact that Sunny came here often to see those shirtless girls. Like.. why the hell should she watch these things? Girls with only bras and ? What images were in Sunny's minds after everytime she came home from watching this stuff?

"Can we go home after this?" Taeyeon let out her angry breath.

"What?" Hyoyeon set a confused smile.

"I want us to go home after this. It's already late and we've got our third tour starting. You'd better keep healthy" Taeyeon continued.

"What? Are we kids who need to be told things? We're not even fresh new idols so you don't need to remind us like that, even if you're the so-called leader" Hyoyeon huffed.

Taeyeon's expression darkened. She regretted a bit over what she said. She knew she shouldn't treat them like that. She didn't want to act like the so-called leader either. She was just still irritated.

"Hyo, just listen to her. She must have felt exhausted and dizzy too because it's her first time. We're used to this crowd but she isn't. We can come back here always. Just listen to Taeyeon for today" Sunny gave Hyoyeon a brotherly smile.

Hyoyeon felt bad too for having scolded Taeyeon. She chuckled and said okay.

During the ride back home, Taeyeon couldn't help but falling asleep on the seat with Sunny next to her and Hyoyeon drove the car. They arrived very late when the others who lived in the dorm were already asleep. Sunny had to shake Taeyeon's body and call her name a few times until the girl woke up and got out of the car by herself.

Sunny was brushing her teeth when she saw Taeyeon sitting on her bed. They had been roommates again after Sunny went back to living in the dorm because Taeyeon had especially asked her to. She said she didn't want another roommate except Sunny.

"Sunny, I want to ask you a favor" Taeyeon spoke up even though she knew Sunny probably couldn't answer due to full of tooth paste soap.

"Yeah?" Nevertheless, Sunny answered through those soaps.

"Can you please stop going to the clubs"

Sunny stopped brushing all at once. "Mwo?"

"I want you..and Hyoyeon too.. to stop coming to the clubs regularly"

Sunny stared at her with a confused, angry look. She decided to throw away the soaps in first to the toilet sink and then came back.

"Why do I have to stop coming there?

"Because.." Taeyeon seemed out of words to fake a reason. "Because you're So Nyeo Shi Dae member. It's not good if a member from a famous idol groups coming to a place like that"

"Look, Taeyeon. Hyo and I are not the only populars there. Tell you what, I meet Big Bang and 2ne1 members there not only once or twice"

"Why can't you just hang out with us?" Taeyeon scowled.

"Hang out with who? With you and Miyoung?" Sunny gave her a ridiculous smile. "I'd rather go to the club"

They went back to silence after that and spent the rest of the night not saying anything anymore. Sunny didn't know that Taeyeon had tried to make as few sounds as possible to hide the fact that she still couldn't sleep. Taeyeon didn't know that Sunny's body had gone numb because her eyes kept opening but coulnd't move her body.

You don't know how much I have wanted to hang out with you too. I've been waiting for a hang out for just the two of us since a long time ago, but you have always asked Tiffany instead of me. I was getting frustrated and finally have clubbing as my habit with Hyoyeon because I can't stand watching you go and come back only with Tiffany everytime. Have you ever tried to find out about my feelings? You're so selfish, Taeyeon-ah.

* * *

Another day passed and when it came for our world tour time, you still hadn't talked to me again. I knew the others would just see us as fine but you and I definitely understood that there was something going on. It was like you were angry at me and I didn't know the reasons. I bet it must not be because I had told you not to go clubbing anymore, because I sensed something else. When we met in the hallway of the concert stage, you looked at me with eyes full of words to say but somehow you just smiled it off. You still wanted to play with me during the concert, like hitting butts and stuff but I knew it was only because you didn't want to worry the fans that we were on a silent argument.

Just a few days and I missed you so bad already. I opened my phone and looked through the pictures we took in the car on our way to the club last day. We were really fine before we got there. We even laughed a lot in the car. And what I remembered the most was when you randomly crossed your right leg with my left one, letting our legs intertwined together for a few minutes. I knew you just did that because it was a kind of our habit, but you didn't know that I felt so happy everytime you did it. When you did that, I felt safe, comfortable, the feeling of someone locking me and not letting me go anywhere. You didn't know I was so happy that I secretly took a picture of that moment. I took it quickly because you might feel uncomfortable if you found out.

I sighed onto my own phone. I missed you so bad and the feeling overwhelmed me until I decided to post that picture on my Instagram. I didn't obviously type that it was your legs, so I just typed the tag #dd, the short of our nicknames, DanDyu. How I wish I could share my feelings with the fans right now that I missed you, but I couldn't because we both were girls and they would find us weird. Please, Sunny, if only you were a boy.

"Tae? Are you okay?"

I snapped out from my thoughts when Tiffany caught me look lost staring at my own phone. We were on our way back to the dorm after the concert in the van and Sunny wasn't with us. She said she needed to meet her sister before having our few days vacation ahead, but I knew that might not be the real reason.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What are you up to for the vacation?"

"Nothing. Sunny is going to LA to meet some of her relatives. Maybe I'd join"

"Can I come too?"

"Sure! Hey, how about going to the Disneyland there? It's been a while!"

"Nice! Let's do that then!" I smirked. Disneyland sounded fun, but more than the fun, I might as well try to make you jealous.

* * *

I was about to burst out my anger when I found out about your Disneyland trip with Tiffany, based on what Tiffany herself had told me. See? This was why I had preferred to go clubbing or go anywhere outside the country by myself. Whenever it came to holiday, Tiffany would always be the first to make plans with you and you would go with her. Had you ever thought about my feelings? What I felt when you said you'd go somewhere else just the two of you, with her?

On the day where our short holiday time ended and we had to go to Japan for a flashmob thingy, I couldn't help myself but to ignore you all the time. I didn't want to, but I was tired of seeing you. No, not literally, but tired of seeing you with her and still not talking to me. I got off the airport and walked along the way with Jessica, trying to make you jealous. You could go with Tiffany all the way you wanted and I could go with Jessica. I tried to steal a peek at you several times and I saw your sleepy, bored face. Well, it might be just because you were sleepy, not jealous.

It was raining when we started our flashmob show. It was hard to dance in the rain and the floor was all slippery, but for the sake of the fans, we had to keep going. When it finally finished, the staffs quickly handed us umbrellas but I refused to get one. It was not because I didn't feel cold. I did feel cold but somehow my boyish side came out and made me reject the umbrella. I felt like I should be strong enough to just walk under the rain.

"Please bring one umbrella for Sunny"

I turned my head to the back to find out whose voice that was. I saw Taeyeon right behind me, glaring at all the staffs who was still standing still.

"Ahjussi, can you please take one umbrella for Sunny?"

The ahjussi that Taeyeon had talked to didn't move at first, maybe he didn't know what to do because I told him not to bring me any umbrella yet now Taeyeon told him to. Finally, giving up on Taeyeon's glare, he quickly took one, opened it and offered it above my head. I muttered thank you to him. I couldn't reject this umbrella, because it was Taeyeon's request. I could never reject it.

Taeyeon and I went to our separate vans even though both of them would be going to the same dorm. Before I entered, I stepped back a bit and looked for Taeyeon's presence. She was standing in front of her van, waiting for Yuri to enter. She suddenly looked up at my direction. Our eyes met and I swore I could see a thousand feelings in her eyes. Her eyes were soft, sad, apologetic.

That was when I was pretty sure that we both missed each other pretty much and needed to end this silence.

* * *

It was exactly eleven past twenty when all the girls except Taeyeon and Sunny had drifted off to sleep, exhausted from all the dance and rain that poured on their body earlier. Taeyeon checked her surroundings in the dorm, making sure there was no one else. She was in the living room, hesitating to walk to look for Sunny. The other girl was not much different actually. She was in the bedroom, laying down on the bed, still in dilemma whether she should go talk to Taeyeon or not.

Taeyeon decided to walk to the door, compiling all her courage. She was trying to move the door knob when she could feel it was being pulled on the other side. Shocked, Taeyeon let go of the knob and waited outside. She was more shocked when from the other side, came out the blonde hair girl she had been looking for.

"Hey, haven't slept yet?" Sunny started.

"I'm about to sleep. What about you?"

"Still want to watch TV first. Good night, then"

Taeyeon nodded. "Good night"

Sunny walked to the living room while Taeyeon went inside the bedroom. When she reached her bed, she punched her own thighs for not being able to speak out what she should have to.

Why is it so hard for me to start first? Why must she always be the first to start? She poured out tears while slowly going deeper into sleep.

The next morning Taeyeon sat with Tiffany in the plane while Sunny was with Yoona. Each of the two didn't know what to do to end the silence. They had plans in their minds, such as "I should do this to her first and then this and then this", but none of those plans had actually worked out everytime they accidentally stared at each other. None of the plans would work out.

"So are you going back to your own house then, Sunny?" Hyoyeon had asked when their plane was landing.

Taeyeon settled her ears to eavedrop them, knowing she would be able to listen to them because their seats weren't far away separated.

"Yeah, my sister seems to miss me much lately. It's been a while since I live again in the dorm, though. So it's time to spend time with family again"

Taeyeon secretly sighed at Sunny's statement. Was she that depressed being in the dorm with me that she wanted to go back to her own family?

When they finally stepped their feet on Incheon airport again, Taeyeon kept looking at the sight of Sunny's back. What should she do? She still wanted to see Sunny. She didn't want Sunny to go back to her own house yet. She still wanted Sunny around. She still wanted to be with Sunny.

When they saw their vans arrived, the group was then splitted into two. Those who would go back to the dorm waved goodbye to those going back to their own houses, and vice versa. Taeyeon waited until the other members entered the van. She stood unmoved in front of her own van, hoping to still see Sunny around. She looked to the direction of the other van and saw Sunny was also standing on the last line to enter the van.

Damn plans. Forget it. Taeyeon thought. She ran to the other van, making the others confused. Taeyeon walked closer and closer to Sunny and then finally grab her hand.

"Come with me" She said.

"What? Where?" Sunny could only let herself being dragged around.

The others and Sunny herself were even more confused when Taeyeon didn't go back to her own van. Instead, she pulled Sunny to the area where there were several taxis waiting for passengers.

"Yah! Taeyeon-ah!" Taeyeon could hear their manager calling her loudly.

"We're going somewhere else first with taxi! We'll catch up later!" Taeyeon turned to shout.

"Taeyeon, what do you mean? Where do you want to take me to actually? Just please explain first!" Sunny began to feel tired of being pulled.

Taeyeon didn't answer the question until they entered the taxi. She stared deeply into Sunny's eyes.

"We're going for a small date" She then poked the taxi driver's shoulder. "Ahjussi, to SM building, please"

"What?" Sunny asked for a repetition.

"I said we're going for a date" Taeyeon looked away and blushed madly. "Just shut up. I've been waiting for this"

Sunny bite her lips and blushed too. The two could only pretend to watch the view outside the window while the driver brought them to the place Taeyeon had told him. They had arrived in no time and Taeyeon paid for the taxi fee. She then pulled Sunny's hand again once they got out of the taxi.

"Where is the date? In SM building? Man there are too many people there" Sunny asked again.

"Ice-cream. Our favorite" Taeyeon shortly replied.

It turned out Taeyeon had brought her to a small cafe near SM building, called Caffebene. It was the girls' favorite cafe and they bought beverages very often there. The two danshins entered the shop, their body were a bit wet of sweats because it was hot outside.

"So.." Taeyeon paused. "Strawberry patbingsoo?"

Sunny just nodded and smiled. She took a small seat set for two while Taeyeon had the order. The older girl soon came back with a cup full of pink, strawberry patbingsoo.

"This is sudden, so I didn't know where to take you except here. I promise we will go to a better one next time" Taeyeon commented while lifting her spoon.

"Nope. No need to" Sunny flashed an eyesmile. "I'm happy"

Taeyeon blushed at that smile. She knew it was the right time.

"I won't forbid you to go clubbing again if you promise me.. You won't look at those bras and girl"

Sunny was in the middle of lifting her spoon too when she had to literally laugh out loud after Taeyeon's statement.

"Yah.." Taeyeon frowned. "I'm serious"

Sunny had to wait for a minute or so before her laugh stopped. She regained her calmness. "Who said I always look at those girls"

Taeyeon shrugged. "They do those dances often there right?"

Sunny still laughed a bit. "Yeah but I have never paid a single attention at them"

"Lies" Taeyeon pouted.

"Ask Hyoyeon if you don't believe. But now that you mentioned it, it will be quite interesting to look at their y chests and butts?" Sunny rolled her eyes, teasing.

Taeyeon dropped off her spoon onto the table again in anger. "Yaaah!"

Before Taeyeon could get angrier, Sunny quickly put her palms on her cheeks and rubbed them. "Just kidding, Taengoo. Aigoo look at how oblivious you are. I should take you there more often"

Taeyeon was still pouting. "I don't want to. I just want to hang out with you more"

"We can hang out in the club" Sunny grinned, teasing again.

"Yaaah" Taeyeon ranted for the third time. "I mean.. I want to hang out just with you. Only the two of us!"

This time, Sunny's teasing face was gone and she changed it with a calm, loving face. "I know, I want it too, Taeyeon"

"Lies"

"I'm not lying" Sunny held Taeyeon's both hands, gently but strongly. "Thank you for taking me here today. Let's do this more often"

Taeyeon gave away a blushing smile. Sunny took off her hands from Taeyeon's and then lifted up her spoon once again.

"Now, let's enjoy this patbingsoo!" Sunny cheered.

"Wait!" Taeyeon pushed Sunny's spoon away from the cup.

"Waee" Sunny leaned back on the chair in disappointment.

"I need to take picture of it first and post it. Because it's not just random patbingsoo. It's a special patbingsoo on our first small date after a while"

"Yaaah, seriously! Do you have to take pictures of everything?" Sunny groaned.

Taeyeon laughed, yet didn't stop taking the picture with her camera phone. She quickly posted it to her Instagram while Sunny was already busy putting the delicious ice-cream into .

"너무더워^^ 오늘은 시원한 딸빙♥ W/ Sunny #dd" Taeyeon wrote.