with my eyes..

With my eyes

The Bassdrum in the club blasts as loud as the thunder roar. Kikwang searched for an empty seat and ordered a battle of Vodka. He had returned to the same pub he had always go.The same pub where he first met his mistress, Hyosung. Well for yoseob, he calls it Mistress. He had always followed kikwang and had always knew that Kikwang had someone else. But he stayed.  He doesn’t care about the pain, heartaches and the cheating. He love him, that’s what mattered the most.

 

Kikwang, on the other hand never knew that yoseob has found this out. He and Hyosung had manage to hide this for so long. For what they believe, they do. Little did know, Yoseob knew. From the very start.

Yoseob had always considered everything. He tried to hold with the little affection they have until one day, they fought. And kikwang blamed Yoseob for everything. That he wasn’t good enough, that he isnt as appealing as before, aint pretty anymore. And that, he didn’t love him anymore. By those words, Yoseob felt like was stabbed right in his heart. He didn’t move nor speaked. With an “Im sorry”, kikwang left.

 

And now there’s this bastard kikwang enjoying in a pub with Hyosung. He doesn’t even checked how Yoseob had been after the break-up, even if he knew that he was surely having a hard time. He never visit, he never called. Worst of all, he doesn’t even know how big was Yoseob’s help or contribution after his operation. During the time Kikwang was out of money, yoseob provided.

 

Kikwang had an eye disease, not long after they broke up. His right Eye had an early-cataract. He thought it was just a simple sore eyes so he let it stay like that until it got infected up-to his left eye. It causes him to be blind. The only option during the time is to find someone who could sponsor two corneas for eye-replacement/transplant. It would cost a big money but thanks to Yoseob, problem solved. However, Kikwang doesn’t know anything about this. Yoseob kept this as a secret because he doesnt want kikwang to think that He’s still bothering in his new life.

 

The operation went successful and yoseob was there in the hospital, wishing he would be the first person to be called when his lover wake’s up. Unfortunately, not. Cus right after the bandages was taken off, “Where’s hyosung?” He asked the Nurse. Yoseob hid, soaking in tears.

 

 

It’s already 1am. Both(Kikwang and Hyosung)are enjoying and now tired and too drunk. Until they decided to leave and go home. Stupid kikwang, Yoseob never crossed his mind.

This Kikwang doesnt even know that last night, Yoseob died.

He was ransact on his house. He was murdered, mercilessly.

 

 

The mornigh shines bright when kikwang received a phonecall.

“Hello?” he answered.

“Is this Mr.Lee?Lee Ki kwang?” asked the person on the phone.

“Yes.”

“Badnews, sir. Im Lee Joon, incharge of Yang Yo seob’s crime.” The police told him the story with full details and he frozed, shocked and at the same time hurt. Yoseob’s death was a brutal. It was last night, right exact the time he was gleefully enjoying on a dirty pub. He don’t know why but when heard those, `I missed him’ he thought. He MISSED him. Realization hit’s him, he still love him. Only that, he thought nomatter how many times he’d left he could still be with yoseob and ask for  hundreds of second chance. But the second chance, its gone. Yoseob is gone.

 

Kikwang came in Yoseobs house. In the crime scene. There he saw Hyunseung, Yoseob’s bestfriend. When hyunseung spotted kikwang, he ran over him and slapped with his all.

“What the hell are you doing here, bull!” Hyunseung shouted, soaked in tears. “This is all your fault!!” Hyunseung hiccuped. “If only he didn’t help you with your stupid eye problem, he could have save his self!!” Hyunseung cried, and then he continued “He could have seen the Telephone and called for the police!!”

Kikwang’s mouth opened a bit. A little confused of what Hyunseung was saying. “W-What do you mean?” . Hyunseung must been out of his mind that he tried to slapped Kikwang for one more time. But before he could ever do, Junhyung stoped him by holding his wrist. “Enough Seungie.” Junhyung said calmly. He hold Hyunseung on his chest leting his shirt soaked from Hyunseung’s unstoppable tears. He then handed a blood-stained letter to kikwang. It was yoseob’s handwriting. A short, yet a killing sentence for Kikwang.

     “With my Eyes, I want you to see the world again. I want you to see the beuty of it…. With my eyes. Please take care of them Kiki…

 

          Love, Yours and only Seobie”

 

“W-Wha-What?... ” Kikwang started stuttering when he was cut off by Junhyung It was him. It was him who donated the eyes. His eyes. He did all his best to find two pair of coneas but no one was willing to sell. Well… ofcourse, nowadays thats hard. So leaving him no choice, he gave his. ”

Kikwang was lost. Then he remembered what Hyunseung said “He could have SEEN the Telephone and called for the police!!”

“so that what he meant… ” Kikwang mumbled. Then he started crying endlessly shouting yoseobs name. Too late.

 

A week after the funeral Kikwang broke up with Hyosung. He was certain that what they had wasn’t love but pure lust. No intimate actions like what he would always feel everytime he’d do it with Yoseob.

 For leaving and hurting him, he regret it. A lot. However, Kikwang has something that Yoseob used to have. His eyes. He’s seing the world with Yoseob’s eyes, and everytime he thinks of it, he would smile thinking Yoseob is on his side.

 

 

 

Years have past and Kikwang grew old. He never loved again. He live his life alone but it never felt lonely cus he knew he has Yoseob by his side. Though its not visible, he can feel it and even hear him sometimes.

Kikwang was leaning his elbows in his chair, on th balcony. He is so weak now, just waiting for God to teke him and bring him up with Yoseob. Suddenly, the oxygen were soflty fading. He closed his eyes, and dropped his hand.

Kikwang passed away. By the age of Ninety Six. He had waited for this day to come. The day of being with Yoseob. Again.

 

    ~Fin~

 

 

 

 

 

Please dont hate me people><

Its just that, thres so many kiseob fluff nowadays so I keep on writng Angsty. For new.heheBut it isnt pure angsty at all:)

 

and dont worry guys. Yoseob and kikwang are together now, finally bound together:)

Just imagine that after reading:)

 

If your not satisfied with this, you can ask me for a sequel. That is, if you want to. I would gladly make even if only one would ask for it.

Yes,thats how cheap I am. But if being cheap would make you happy, then I would be one.^^

 

I really know this isnt good. I really do. So pls dont remind me anymore:(

Just pls comment and subs....nevermind:((You wont do it either.

 

Okay.Enough with the dramas.

I have another fics. Just check it on my profile.

THANKYOU:)

 

Love,

   MeWangie_016.