chapter 5

Unexpected love

it was hana and myungsoo anniversary..it's already 100th day so hana decided to bake a cake for myungsoo..they decided to went to 00 cafe..hana wear something like this..hana finally arrived at 00 cafe..she waited for myungsoo..then she felt a pair of hands close her eyes.

"guess who this..' someone said..
"myungsoo oppa..' hana said
"that true..ohh i miss you sooooooooo much...' myungsoo said

then hana take out something from her bag..it was the cake that she bake for myungsoo..myungsoo was soo shocked because she remember it was their 100th day..he felt so happy..then he kiss her..

'thank you soo much because you still love me eventhough i didnt being a good boyfriend to you..' myungsoo said
"it's okay..and what you say was wrong..you always be a good boyfriend to me..i felt i'm the luckiest girl to have you..' hana said

then the waitress came to take order..she only look at myungsoo..myungsoo didn't notice it but hana notice it..

"jagiya...what do you want to eat ..' hana said while looking at myungsoo..

hana look at the waitress..just now she has button all but right now the butoon open until people can see a little..

"what do you want to order sir..' she said while blinking her eyes many times..

myungsoo order his food..

"what do you want to eat babe..' myungsoo said to hana.

he look at hana..hana just look at the waitress..myungsoo smiled secretly..

"she will order just the same as me..' myungsoo said..
"so my babe jeolous of something..hmm..' myungsoo said
"no..i don't jealous at all..it just..it just i don't like how she look at you..' hana say while pout
"don't worry..i only and only love you..i don't like anyone out there eventhough they pretty but in my eyes you the only one that the most beautiful girl..and also the one who jealous easily..hahahaha..' myungsoo said while chuckled..

then the food came..the food was serve by that waitress..the waitress look at myungsoo while serve..she bend a little..the she look at hana..hana gives her death glare..myungsoo saw that and laughing at her cutie girlfriend..after that waitress went away..myungsoo laughing a bit louder..

"stop laughing..' hana said while look away..
"you are really my girl..you learn how to glare from me..aigoo..i already said don't worry..i always love you..now let's eat...'

while they eat peacefully..then someone disturbed them..it was a girl..

"myungsoo op..op..oppa..what are doing here..i really miss you soo much..i also love you..my love for you didn't change at all..myungsoo oppa..let be couple again..oppa my family already finished the preparing for our weddiing..' that girl said..

hana eyes rounded.is it true what just she heard a while ago..

"oh is this your girlfriend oppa..please oppa she juat a that think she can get my oppa..oppa let's just forget our passed..and let's start again..i know we can changed..i know you still love me..' the girl said again..

hana just look at myungsoo..then

"yuri..please stop..what are you trying to do..we are finished from a longgg time ago..btw i'm happy right now..because i have hana..not like you..you want to be with me because of my wealth and my popularity..do you think i'm stupid that i don't know about this at all.." myungsoo said
(a/n : it's not yuri from snsd..it just that name suddnly popped in my mind,..) 
 

hana just look at them...then she was soo shocked what just she saw..it..it..it was... yuri KISS myungsoo..she felt heart-broken because myungsoo didn't move at all..myungsoo let yuri kiss him...hana was so sad that she went out from that cafe and just went home..

"hana you such an idiot..how can you believe at him..i thought what just he said was true..that i'm the only girl he loves..he such a liar..big fat liar..how could he do this to me..i even....HOW COULD YOU KIM MYUNGSOO...I REALLY HATE YOU SO MUCH.." hana said while crying out loud..

hana felt really dizzy..then she felt something..and she even smell some blood..she look at the mirror..she saw her nose bleed..she went to bathroom..she decided to go to hospital..so went out with her mother to hospital to check what happen to her this day..she always felt dizzy and her nose always bleed..

they arrived at hospital..after the doctor check hana condition then he said

"i hope you don't be to shocked ma'am and also hana..hana has disease that was bad already..she has....


_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~~to be continued~~
sorry because i update late since i was kinda busy..
so here the chapter 5
please comment and subscribe ..
follow me on TWITTER..
follow me so you guys will know when i will update.. :p
_________________________________________________________________________________________