Chapter 3

The suddent Wedding??om coke!!

After school Junhyung going back to his home with walking. The journey not taking too much time, it’s only a few minute. He was listening to music with his mp3. On the same time there was a black expensive car moving behind the school boy. When the car stop, Doojoon walk from  Junhyung’s back and suddenly hug Junhyung’s waist while cover his mouth to prevent the cute boy shouting and screaming.

Junhyung feels that his heart going to burst on that time. He so shock, after he saw that person is Doojoon he relieves. Doojoon pull his hand away from Junhyung mouth.

 

“shhhh…be quite we can’t make scene here..come on follow me”Doojoon drag Junhyung to his car.

“Yah! Pedo where you want take me??” Junhyung hitting Doojoon chest and glare at him.

“Calm down” Doojoon holding Junhyung hand to prevent the school boy keeps hitting him. Although Junhyung looks like weak but his punch also strong.

“Aishh stop punching me or…you want me to kiss you and then you stop doing that?” Doojoon smirking at Joker while closer his face to Joker.

“ahhh so away you ert!!” Junhyung shout and pushing Doojoon’s face away from him until his face facing the mirror making he look so ugly. He fix his sideburn first before he fixing his hair. 

“where are we going Mr? “ Ask Junhyung to Doojon.

“My company” Doojoon answer simply..”What you want to do?”

“Just wait my Baby angels, just be patient” Junhyung look at Doojoon while his cheek turn to pink hearing the nickname that handsome guy give it to him.

“I’m not your baby angels pabo!” Junhyung hitting Doojoon’s arm and  blushing hardly.

"auchh!"Doojoon rubbing his arm and pouting "How can a weak person like you can hit strongly? huh im wonder"

"Shuttup you!!" Junhyung looking outside the window and cross his arm to his chest while a bit shade pink show on his chubby cheek" Pabo.."He mumbles slowly.

The journey to company surely feel like take long time to Junhyung.:Let the time fly away slowly to both of them..we donno what happen to the future..Just faith waiting for their way..what gonna happen to next episode? just wait...

 

TBC

 

 

#Author note: sorry for take long time to update the story and other chap will slowly come after this ..base by my mood..ByeYeom~