the meeting

The suddent Wedding??om coke!!

Junhyung walk alone back home while drinking his precious coke.He enjoy his coke without notice what happen around him.He walk like gangstar.Who is Junhyung?

Of course the great joker just say the jun of the joker,most of the teen at seoul knew him well.He from the richest family in the town,His appa have company that making many money everyday.Cube Entertaiment is the company that belonging to their family.Many teen always wanna be treaner at cube ent.

Junhyung is the best rapper .All girl screaming his name and wanna be wife to jun while the boys adore him from far,envy with his looking and many talent.He have chubby cheek and heart shape of lips.that make him more cute even sometime he look scary.

 

On that time it was a fine day,"riiinggg!!" school over! all student running coz they want back home as fast as they can.Junhyung packing his backpack and walk out the class.He take out this wallet and take coin then insert on the drinking machine.He push the coke button and tadaaa,the coke drink flow out from the machine.He open the cap and take a slip.

"Ahhhh~ that good"He keep walking and going back home .

.

../Another person view/

"aishhhh!! my parent want meet my girlfriend.How should i do??"He hit his forehead on his table."Im too focus on my work and i need to search it now!"

He take his coat and walk outside his officeroom.

"Hyuna, cancell all my appoiment today im need do someting,"He told his new secretary

"Yes, sir"Hyuna nod .Hyuna love his boss but his boss not had interrest on her.

 

Doojoon drive his car and went to the town searching gf ,He looking all girl at all place,but no one girl that got this interest,

"all girl are pretty but i don't like them,pabo me im a gay for the sake!i need a bf not gf"He sigh loudly then walk to the park near han river.He walk without looking right and left then....

 

"Bang!!!!"He triped on the stone and making him lost balnce,He grap everything near him,he donno that he alredy grap someone cloth making both of them fall over the stair.Doojoon hugging the person tighty as he can coz he scare he will make the person got hurt.At all this is his false.

 

"Ahhh!! who the push me??aishh "Junhyung try to get up but he can.

Doojoon trap junhyung under him.He looking at Junhyung without blinking his eyes.He already got what he want,its a Pretty boy.

"Yahhh!!! get up from meh!"Junhyung slaping Doojoon face making him back into reality.

"so pretty...."He mumbles slowly.