Chapter 1

What Does Love Mean?

“I’m tired of this. I don’t love you anymore”

“Jiyeon…”The guy hung his head down. He walked away and stopped by a lamp post. The rain poured down him as his tears stream down. It was like the sky took pity on him and cry with him. He didn’t know what to do, he loved her. He treasured the moments between them but why did it became like this? Suddenly, he felt no rain pouring on him. He looked up and surprised to see an umbrella above him and a handsome guy holding the umbrella behind him.

“This is for you.” The guy handed him the umbrella and a handkerchief then ran into the rain. He felt a warm feeling run through his body. He walked home and bathe before he got sick. He sat down on the soft white bed and took the handkerchief from the nightstand. The handkerchief has a soft feeling and give out a light smell which was unique. At the hem, there was a name sew on it, Choi Seunghyun. So that was the name of the guy. Wait…CHOI SEUNGHYUN?!THE CEO OF THE CHOI COMPANY!!!He worked at the company…But why would Choi Seunghyun know him?

~THE NEXT DAY~

“Mr Choi, someone call Kang Daesung wants to meet you.”

“Let him in”

“Mr Choi, I’m Kang Daesung. I am here to return your umbrella and handkerchief. Thank you for yesterday.” The man named Kang Daesung spoke and left the things on the tea table. He was preparing to leave when Seunghyun spoke.

“Don’t go yet.” He closed the blinds and walk towards Daesung.”Kang Daesung,I have noticed you for very long, I know it’s weird to say this but I like you.” He lifted his chin and kissed him. Daesung froze on the spot not knowing what to do. Only when his senses came back to him, he pushed Seunghyun away.

“What are you doing? We are both guys! He opened the door and ran out of the office.” He returned to his own place and start work. But no matter what he do, he can’t concentrate. A message popped up.

[Hyung~ You look troubled? What happened in the room? –Seungri-]

[Nothing. Just do your work! Don’t disturb me.]He sent to Seungri and no one will disturb him anymore. Choi Seunghyun…Why would he like him? He shook his head and tried concentrating on his work again. Hours pass and it’s time to get home. On his way back home, he was still thinking about that question. Why would a rich and handsome guy even notice him? Why would he even like him? He was just a normal looking guy or even ugly.He look at the road before him,there is a tall figure standing at the lamp yesterday.He walked towards the lamp to see who was it.When he reached there,the tall figure turned around and hugged him.

“Don’t struggle,just let me hold you for a little while.Just for a moment please.”He just stood there letting the tall guy hold him.After don’t know for how long,Seunghyun is finally willing to release him.He quickly ran away,Seunghyun immediately ran after him causing him to ran faster.He finally reached his house,he opened the door and went inside.He quickly slam the door before Seunghyun could come in.He knocked on the door asking him to open it but Daesung refused.

“Do you really hate me that much?...I just want to speak to you.”He spoke with sadness in his voice.Daesung opened the door and asking him to come in.Seunghyun sat on the sofa while Daesung went to the kitchen to pour water for him.Seunghyun looked sad.

“What do you want to talk to be about?”Daesung came back with a glass of water in his hand.He placed the glass of water in front of Seunghyun and sat down.

‘Daesung,I really like you…Can you give me a chance?I know it’s suddenly but I would really like you to consider.No matter what your answer is,I will accept it.Don’t even try to avoid me.”He said.No respone came from Daesung.”I will let you decide,tell me when you have the answer.”He stood up and left.


Hope you guys like this chapter^^ Comment on your way out~