Saved By The Bell

Noona, I think I love you

Minhee’s pov:

Finally work ended and I went to my locker to get my stuff, I opened the door of my locker and realized there was a folded paper heart lying on top of my folded clothes.

“What’s this?” I mumbled to myself as I picked up the paper heart and examined it.

I started opening the folded paper heart slowly and realized there was some writing on it.

“Minhee ssi….what shall we have for dinner today?”

It said, then there was a drawing of a bowl of ramyeon below and the word “ramyeon” below the drawing.

There was also a random drawing of a chicken drumstick and a pizza with eyes and a mouth.

A smile spread across my face as I looked at the cute note.

“hmmmmm….I think I need to think of a new nickname for you…calling you Minhee ssi seems a bit stiff….what do you think?”

Then there was another drawing of a boy with a cat nose and cat ears below with a speech bubble and a question mark inside it. [The drawing on the postcard in their 2 cool 4 skool album: pic here] [Can u guess which one is jin kekeke]

The note was written on a piece of torn off order pad. I grinned to myself as I folded the note back into a heart and put it safely in my organizer.

Jin was being too cute sending me notes like that.

“Did you get my note?” Jin asked, popping his head out from behind the door.

“What note? I didn’t see anything.” I pretended, hiding a smile and grabbing my bag from my locker and slinging it over my shoulder.

“Eh? Didn’t you get my note? I folded it into a heart and slotted it into your locker…didn’t you see it?” Jin asked, widening his eyes at me.

He looked cute with that shocked expression on his face.

I giggled at Jin as we walked out of the restaurant together.

“I was just kidding, I’ve kept it safely inside my diary.” I grinned.

“Heol! I spent a lot of time on those drawings you know….I thought all my effort had gone to waste.” Jin said frowning a little.

“So what do you think, have you thought of a new nickname for me to call you?” Jin asked.

“Hmmmm…what’s wrong with just Minhee ssi?” I wasn’t really good at coming up with cute nicknames.

“It isn’t cute…not that I don’t like your name but…it’ll be cute if we have secret nicknames for each other that only the both of us know don’t you think?” Jin winked.

“All right….how bout this then, I’ll come up with a nickname for you and you’ll come up with a nickname for me. Then we’ll tell each other tomorrow.” I suggested.

“All right….I think I’ve already come up with one for you..” Jin grinned.

“What is it?” I asked curiously.

“It’s a secret! You’ll only know tomorrow.” Jin chuckled.

“Heol! Come on…tell meee…I’m really bad at coming up with nicknames I need some ideas…oh?” I pleaded, pouting at him.

“Yahhh…you’ll have to come up with something by yourself then it’ll be special won’t it? It won’t be special if I help you..” Jin replied.

“Arassoo…” I replied, as we laughed together.

 

Suga’s pov:

I was walking towards my apartment building and checking my phone at the same time and that was when I realized I had sent the message out to Minhee without knowing.

“The hell!!?” I mumbled to myself as I scrolled through the sent messages on my phone.

I felt so pathetic now, I just typed that message out to make myself feel better…I didn’t really want to send it out to her!

The lift finally reached my floor and got out and walked towards my apartment.

“Umma I’m home!” I called out as I took off my sneakers and stepped into the house.

Choco had come to greet me and he was growling angrily and in his attack position.

“What’s wrong boy?” I asked, squatting down to give him a rub on his head.

“Oh Yoongi ah! Your friend was here earlier..” My Mom said, sticking her head out of the kitchen.

“My friend? Who…Jin?”

“He came to take his bags, he said he already found somewhere else to stay.” My Mom explained.

“No wonder Choco was all agitated, it was because Jin was here just now..”

“Did he say where he was going?” I asked.

“No he didn’t…but Minhee was with him.” My Mom told me.

Just as she said that, Choco started barking loudly and growling again.

I frowned as I walked towards my room and choco followed behind me.

Maybe it wasn’t any of my business anymore but I still wanted to know where the both of them went. Even though Minhee had asked me to stay out of it, as long as I was still her best friend…I couldn’t stay out of it even if I wanted to.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started to dial Minhee’s number.

I walked towards my window as I waited for her to pick up the call.

Just then, I looked at the apartment building opposite and I saw something familiar. The light was on in the apartment just opposite Minhee’s and I could see two familiar figures inside.

I stared through the window as I watched what was happening in front of me.

The figures that looked like Minhee and Jin were sitting on the couch and they were facing each other….Jin was moving his face closer to Minhee’s and she was just still staring back at him.

Just when their lips were about to touch, I quickly grabbed the curtain and pulled it shut spinning myself around at the same time.

“Oh! Yoongi ah…” Minhee’s voice sounded over the phone.

I gulped as I lowered the phone from my ear and Minhee’s voice continued to sound over the phone. I didn’t really know what to say to her now that I found out where she was…or what she was doing.

I stood still for a few seconds, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath trying to calm my heart that was slamming against my chest.

It was a good thing I turned away before their lips touched, I didn’t know what I was going do if I actually SAW Minhee kissing another guy passionately.

“Aisshhhh!!” I grumbled to myself as I threw my phone aside and jumped into my bed, pulling the covers over my head.

I was going to stay under here until someone comes in and drags me out of my room. Until that happens…I was just going to stay here.

 

Minhee’s pov:

I froze as Jin’s face moved closer to mine, he was going to kiss me but all I could do was stare at his perfect face.

What was I even doing! My first kiss with Namjoon was fine…why was I so nervous now!?

Maybe because I liked Jin a lot and was afraid of getting embarrassed if I couldn’t kiss properly. Who knows he might be experienced already.

Maybe because he was my ideal type and I really wanted him to be my boyfriend…

Maybe….

So many maybes….

“Wait!” I blurted out as Jin’s lips were just an inch away from mine.

Jin pulled opened his eyes and stared at me as I gulped and blinked back at him, his lips were still pouted for a kiss.

And just at that moment, my phone started ringing.

Jin look embarrassed as he quickly moved away and I grabbed my phone.

“Mian…” I mumbled as I looked at the screen of my phone to see who was the one who made this already awkward situation even more awkward.

The Selca of Yoongi and I together flashed on the screen as his named appeared.

“Yoongi ah….why are calling me at this bad timing!!”

I thought as I answered the call.

“Oh! Yoongi ah…” He didn’t reply, but I could hear his breathing over the phone.

“Yoongi ah, can you here me?” I continued but then the phone went dead after a few seconds.

I stared at my phone with a weird look, why didn’t he say anything?

“Who was that?” Jin asked, still a little embarrassed.

“It was Yoongi but…..he didn’t say anything…weird.” I mumbled.

I looked towards Jin and he gave me an embarrassed smile as he scratched his head and looked around.

“Jin ssi…mianhae….it’s not that I didn’t want to kiss you..I was just a little nervous…I just want our first kiss to be a special one…oh?” I smiled, taking his hand.

“I understand…” Jin smiled back at me.

“Maybe I was just too impatient….the ambience here isn’t much either..” Jin grinned.

I nodded at him.

“It’s okay….take your time, don’t let me make you feel like we have to do it right now.”

“Why don’t I go cut the watermelon we bought just now?” I suggested, changing the subject and getting up from the couch.

“I’ll help!” Jin offered as he followed me to the kitchen.

 

A/n: Next chapter is gonna be serverely fluffy!! Are you ready for it?! :3 ♥

P.S. Is it me or is this Chapter shorter than the previous one? heh heh. ^W^"