If I Could Turn Back The Time

If I Could Turn Back The Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I tried to open my eyes heavily and slowly, trying to see anything I could around me. But as much as I wanted to see, I only could see the darkness. Moreover, I also could feel the pain at my whole body when I was moving my hands and legs; even it was just the small movements.

I frowned in confuse; didn’t know what was happened to me. As I tried to remember things about everything, suddenly my head’s spinning around. The more I tried to remember about things, the more pain I felt inside my head; to the point made me almost lost my consciousness. But the weird thing is, right after I decided to stop thinking about what was happened, the pain was gone like that.

. What’s wrong with me, actually?

I still in my deep thought, when all of sudden the light, which was inside the room, was ; brightened every corner of the room completely. I blinked my eyes rapidly, trying to adapt my eyes with the current situation inside the room. From the sudden happening, I thought it’ll be fine to conclude that there was someone around here for sure.

The question was more to: who was it?

I looked around towards my surroundings, trying to figure out where I was. No matter what, I should know where I was first before able to decide on my next action. Right after I was done looking at the layout of the room, I knew where I was in no time. This was my room, without any doubt.

The next question would be: how the hell I reached this place?

When I was standing up from my place, I could hear a sound of door knob being turned. I turned around right away to face the door and looked at whoever it was. But when I saw the figure of a certain person who’s entering the room, I was widening my eyes as big as I could. I didn’t expect to see this man; anyone but obviously not him.

He was the last person on the earth I wanted to see for now.

As much as I wanted to run away from him, I knew that I couldn’t. Everyone knew that he was too strong for me to fight against. He was too stubborn to accept a ‘no’ as the answer. Most importantly, I knew that I couldn’t ask him to leave; I didn’t have the heart to do so. If in the end I was going to let him, why I should bother trying to run away from him, right?

“Yunho-Hyung, what are you doing here?” I asked straightly, yet full with nervousness inside.

He remained in silence on his place, not even looking right into my eyes.

I took that silence as a chance for me to see him more clearly than before.

To tell you the truth, I’ve been missing his annoying and childish figure for these days. Everything seemed completely fine, without him interrupting any of my works. It was done perfectly, even in a shorter time. But still, there was something missing inside my mind.

As I was looking at the figure in front of me, my stare finally stopped at his dull eyes. I was able to see his messed up face and a hurtful expression there. I couldn’t understand why. Why did he have to show that expression towards me? Didn’t he know that it was me, who should feel the pain? I hated that expression of him so much, as if wanting to tell me that those were my mistakes.

My mistake? Your , Hyung! It was clearly yours.

I sighed again, since he was still not talking to me at all. “Hyung, what do you want?” I asked.

He still remained in silence, even though this time his stare was going towards my direction.

Even that so, somehow I could feel that he wasn’t really staring at me. His eyes seemed looking towards the distance, as if going through me just like that. Because of the curiosity inside me, I finally decided to turn around and see whatever it was. However, I was frowning in confuse when I couldn’t get anything behind my back. It was nothing but a photo frame with the picture of all five of us inside it.

“Changmin-Ah, I miss you,” said Yunho-Hyung weakly, as if tried to prevent himself from crying.

I miss you too Hyung, but you’ve hurt me. You’ve hurt me to the point I couldn’t breathe in the same air as yours again.

I chuckled upon Yunho-Hyung’s words, trying my best to hide this pain inside my chest again. As much as I wanted to tell him about how I felt, I still had to stand up by myself. It was him, who’s trying to drive me away from his life. Why should I feel pity towards him now? “Is that so? As far as I remember, you were the one wanted me to get the off from your life,” I said bitterly.

Another silence.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, getting upset because of his repeated silence. Even I said that I couldn’t ask him to leave, if he was continuing this... there was a possibility for me to kick him away; like in literally. Didn’t he know that his silence was making me crazy? I had some certain fears when waiting for his words slipped out from his mouth. I was afraid that he might hurt me again, or make my heart torns into pieces.

“Is that all? If you only want to tell me that you missed me, you’ve done it. Can’t you go now?” I asked again, hoping that it would make him awake somehow.

However, I just got another silence from him.

“Should I kick you out by myself?” I said, this time trying to threaten him.

Another silence again.

“Changmin-Ah, I’m truly sorry about everything,” said him finally.

As soon as Yunho-Hyung started talking, I was sighing in relief. Finally the waiting would meet the end already. I really couldn’t wait to end this awkward conversation between me and him. After all, it wouldn’t change anything, right?

“I didn’t mean to betray you. I- I really never meant to hurt you at all,” added him; seemed hurt when talking about it by himself.

“Well, congratulations. You did it eventually, Hyung... by asking Sooman-Sshi to never let me continue the contract with SM,” I answered right away, throwing a hateful glare towards him.

“I hope you could listen to my reason,” said Yunho-Hyung; started his explanation. Well since it might be the first and last time I heard about his reasons, maybe I would let him saying it. “I have enough to see your longin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter